You talk to a girl online, next day she deletes her account

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
tribbsj
Freshman Poster

You talk to a girl online, next day she deletes her account

Post by tribbsj »

This has happened to me a few times.

I'm on OkCupid and Plenty of Fish, interacting with these godawful American women (most are so terrifyingly boring, incapable of conversation or any measure of curiosity -- let alone the ability to be flirtatious -- then again, I realize they are bombarded with messages from all the desperate guys they ignore in real life!).

Sometimes I strike up a conversation, albeit often a shallow one, and sometimes there seems like a connection, and WHAM -- the next day she's DELETED her account.

Are they really THAT schizo?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That behaviour has all the hallmarks of an African dating scammer.

But free dating sites are generally rubbish for finding high quality dates.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
tribbsj
Freshman Poster

Post by tribbsj »

xiongmao wrote:That behaviour has all the hallmarks of an African dating scammer.

It's definitely not a scammer. These are real girls.

The last one I talked to, out of the blue, after I asked how her day was going, mentioned the "great orgasm" she had just had.

Then wrote something back like, "I probably scared you off."

It took me aback a little -- seemed pretty off-color.

Then I joked something funny back, she says "hahaha" and WHAM, the account is deleted.

Who knows what goes on in their f***ed up minds.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

tribbsj wrote:
xiongmao wrote:That behaviour has all the hallmarks of an African dating scammer.

It's definitely not a scammer. These are real girls.

The last one I talked to, out of the blue, after I asked how her day was going, mentioned the "great orgasm" she had just had.

Then wrote something back like, "I probably scared you off."

It took me aback a little -- seemed pretty off-color.

Then I joked something funny back, she says "hahaha" and WHAM, the account is deleted.

Who knows what goes on in their f***ed up minds.
I wouldn't worry about it too much or take it personally. It has happened to me. As you say you never know what's in their minds.

But you are certainly better off not using the US dating sites. And yes there are many scammers on those sites as well.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Yeah this happens all the time. The reason is usually because they are so "overwhelmed" with getting hundreds of messages. They simply can't keep up so they just delete their account.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

At least I can say I have had the pleasure of the reverse situation - closing my Cherry Blossoms account because I've found a few good prospects, and because I'm overwhelmed with all the attention I'm getting there, LOL.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Remember, men. If she is "single", then who the hell is taking all of her profile picture(s)? Yep, another guy(s) in the room with her! Make no mistake about this, but a woman's profile picture(s) can range anywhere from at a party, on vacation, to in her bedroom, to on her bed, to in her lingerie, to half nude, to fully nude, etc. and her hands are free! Don't be fooled, guys. She's banging the photographer (and/or syphoning his money for her selfish gain) long before you even click "Contact her". This is why they close their accounts; they simply already have a harem of men, and adding one more (adding YOU rather) just complicates her whole entire scheme. This is the way it is for western dating/social sites. I have not tried any foreign ones yet.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
rampsam
Freshman Poster

Post by rampsam »

You are right on saying that girls online will get a lot of messages from desperate men who they try to avoid both online and offline. And yeah, basically the gender female is insecured. I'm not a racist or menist :) It's just outta some research I did understand that women are created as a dependant on men. Though world is so developed, women internally feel very insecured if they din't find a right men. So they are trying online/offline to find one right men, but unfortunately it's tough luck for them. They may talk to you online but would be afraid of continuing your relationship. Just don't bother about them.
Last edited by rampsam on July 6th, 2012, 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Remember, men. If she is "single", then who the hell is taking all of her profile picture(s)? Yep, another guy(s) in the room with her! Make no mistake about this, but a woman's profile picture(s) can range anywhere from at a party, on vacation, to in her bedroom, to on her bed, to in her lingerie, to half nude, to fully nude, etc. and her hands are free! Don't be fooled, guys. She's banging the photographer (and/or syphoning his money for her selfish gain) long before you even click "Contact her". This is why they close their accounts; they simply already have a harem of men, and adding one more (adding YOU rather) just complicates her whole entire scheme. This is the way it is for western dating/social sites. I have not tried any foreign ones yet.
Usually cameras nowadays come with a self-timer so you can mount it and take a photo of yourself without anyone else's help.

A lot of girls also take a photo of themselves in the mirror with their smart phone.

If a girl is with her female friends, then they take the photo of her.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

You can tell when a picture was taken on a camera via self-timer, and when a picture is such at an impossible angle/accuracy to have not been another person physically taking the picture; especially when her picture is of her half nude on her bed, and the guy's hand holding the camera is in the shot. Yep, she's single alright.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Happened to me once.

I was chatting to a girl from Malaysia on interpals, I told her my view on religion and my belief about the false nature of her Christian god, she then suffered from severe cognitive dissidence, got angry at me and deleted her account lol
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I don't know why you would worry who is holding the camera as long as your tapping that ass... you arnt looking to marry or settle down with a skank like that, she is there for a good time not a long time. Only a insecure mangina would think or even worry about such h a thing... lol ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Dogboy86 wrote:I don't know why you would worry who is holding the camera as long as your tapping that ass... you arnt looking to marry or settle down with a skank like that, she is there for a good time not a long time. Only a insecure mangina would think or even worry about such h a thing... lol ;)
This coming from the guy who thinks that having an American girlfriend and staying in America is the path to happiness... Even after everything we've come to learn about American females... :shock: Fail much?

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

All_That_Is_Man, you really didn't read what I wrote did you? Your the one complaining about how skanky girls are getting photos taken by dude and and using them in their dating site profile. Hummm, you must have checked out a few profiles. ;) No I'm not happy with AW but I'm not going to continue to beat a dead hourse to the point of distraction. If I wanted an AW I would have my pick in the part of the country I'm at. I choose to look forward not dwell on the failures which are AW. That being said I still stand by my original statement that if guys here had a submissive American girlfriend this site would not exist...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Dogboy86 wrote:All_That_Is_Man, you really didn't read what I wrote did you? Your the one complaining about how skanky girls are getting photos taken by dude and and using them in their dating site profile. Hummm, you must have checked out a few profiles. ;) No I'm not happy with AW but I'm not going to continue to beat a dead hourse to the point of distraction. If I wanted an AW I would have my pick in the part of the country I'm at. I choose to look forward not dwell on the failures which are AW. That being said I still stand by my original statement that if guys here had a submissive American girlfriend this site would not exist...
And again, given everything we know about American women, and how they are the world's worst females, I very much disagree that having an American girlfriend is the missing piece of the puzzle.