How come young people don't like negative/deep observations?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Because most elderly people are full of shit :) never trust somebody above 30 and specially above 40. They have no morals and they believe only in power as they get ugly with every day. Their disussions is not to enlighten the young but to put themselfs as authorities to gain power and women:)

Many elderly idiots even want to be right when they lost connection to the new developments of current times.

Young people want to laugh and have fun that is good and natural. Though there are enough angry youngsters who are angry young men. They are bad because life was bad to them.

But normal youngsters should be happy and optimistic as they are young and beautiful :) Life should be enjoyed :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Have you noticed that young people, esp white and asian, don't like hearing anything negative, even if it's true or obvious?
No, I haven't noticed this with the younger population as a whole, but I see this with people in general. The way I see it is just how Contrarian Expatriate put it. You're supposed to walk around with this fake optimistic facade all the time and act like everything is going great. If you voice your opinion about something and it falls outside of what people were conditioned to think you're seen as being negative. Not all the time but a lot of times. There are some people who like to hear the truth or may have felt the same way as you did.

But I definitely understand where you're coming from though. That's another reason I don't relate too well with most Americans. I like getting deep and having discussions about those things most people don't observe or want to discuss in their everyday lives. A lot of people can't handle the truth. It's make them have to think. That's why you find people having surface fluff talk, i.e. sports, TV, etc., instead of engaging in thought provoking discussions.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OTB wrote:
Have you noticed that young people, esp white and asian, don't like hearing anything negative, even if it's true or obvious?
No, I haven't noticed this with the younger population as a whole, but I see this with people in general. The way I see it is just how Contrarian Expatriate put it. You're supposed to walk around with this fake optimistic facade all the time and act like everything is going great. If you voice your opinion about something and it falls outside of what people were conditioned to think you're seen as being negative. Not all the time but a lot of times. There are some people who like to hear the truth or may have felt the same way as you did.

But I definitely understand where you're coming from though. That's another reason I don't relate too well with most Americans. I like getting deep and having discussions about those things most people don't observe or want to discuss in their everyday lives. A lot of people can't handle the truth. It's make them have to think. That's why you find people having surface fluff talk, i.e. sports, TV, etc., instead of engaging in thought provoking discussions.
+1. People just don't want to be awake to the truth! All the fake smiles, fake personalities, and fake happiness is bunch of bullc**p in my opinion. The fake optimism is why the country is going down the tubes because the vast majority of American people don't want to face reality!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this quote I heard by legendary Swiss psychologist Carl Jung. It validates our way of bringing to light the negative dark truths in our society here on HappierAbroad as the path to enlightenment, rather than follow the popular fake New Age hippie way of ignoring everything negative to make it not exist.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular."
– Carl Gustav Jung in his essay “The Philosophical Treeâ€￾, paragraph 335, (1945).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Yes I notice it. Funny that you asked this question today, because earlier I was reflecting on why the young people with whom I am studying are so put off by frank dialog. And it is not only young people now.

There is someting in the culture that encourages people to put forth an optimistic face at all costs.

Recently, Junior Seau killed himself yet his friends remarked that days earlier, he was his normal, jovial, joke-cracking self. He was obviously miserable, but felt compelled to be optimistic at all costs.

The US culture wants you to keep your head in the sand and go with the flow. If you are the bearer of bad news, you are socially defective.

Have you seen the video, Peter Schiff Was Right? He was the bearer of (true) bad news and they tried to skewer him. Some of them even laughed and mocked him. Take a look and see this principle in effect:

I will tell you who is one of my hero's is Peter Schiff's dad Irwin, he is really something else and they have him in the slammer right now for speaking the truth. You have got to love Ashkenazi Jew's because they know what they are doing and Irwin exposes the Federal Government for what it is in his book the Federal Mafia.

Peter is a Ham compared to his father, guys like Irwin should be chiseled on mount Rushmore for dedicating their life to truth and losing their freedom in support of the truth .

The key to the Elite plan is to brain wash the youth with trivial gadgets and make them believe they own their home front and have rights when in reality they are just tenants to the credit monopoly.

I feel a back lash building even with the youth in my town and I am in a college town and the tension is building with them and they are realizing they are being dumped on.

They see they are becoming homeless with no property rights and their parents and family members are losing their homes back to the credit monopoly that they have paid on for years.

Around 50% of the people I talk to now are realizing the bank is running the show and the other 50 are brain dead, the elite are counting on being able to arm the Zombies to attack and control the thinkers to maintain their levers of power.

I can feel it, this is coming to a head soon worldwide.
Time to Hide!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Young people are supposed to be optimistic and restless. It's what drives them to go out in the world. Otherwise they'd be Hikki's.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

momopi wrote:Young people are supposed to be optimistic and restless. It's what drives them to go out in the world. Otherwise they'd be Hikki's.
They are starting to wake up and realize they are being shutdown and being propagandized to enjoy being shutdown.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

The truth can hurt sometimes. Winston, would you like it if someone told you how you looked upfront? That your skin is yellow, you have pinholes where eyes should be, mongoloid face shape, too lazy to exercise etc?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Ghost wrote:The young are truly a people without hope. Not their fault, but not my problem.

A lot of them, well, young men mostly of course, are hopeless. You can see it in their eyes. I was like that. I've had friends like that.

There's a cycle to it all though. Cycle of Democracy and such. Humanity never ends. At least finality would give me some sense of comfort.

I know you're pretty confident about the die-off, Moretorque. My fear is that the cultural rot will spread forever on earth.
I agree that most young people either are in denial (as with everything will work out in the US in x-amount of years) or they are starting to think that things are not always green on the other side. This is why graduates of universities with actually good degrees in STEM who have problems finding good work in the country. I am trying to see what my options are in other countries as the writing is on the wall in the US (Canada too but a little slower; and most of ther 'Anglo' or Western countries). Unfortunately, back to the topic, if I mention about the wealth disparity between groups, how there is a 'class' war that is brewing, and that most people actually want to get out of idealism of 'settling down' with debt from a bank to buy a house by signing your name on the dotted line and you getting check money created by your name, they think I am dumb for not trying to achieve it.

Most young people too, are too influenced by mass consumerism. This is with playing games, movies, television and sports. It is something to distract them from really having decent conversations. It reminds me of family when they want to talk about the NFL stats of players are really relevant in life (not really) and to focus on how to improve your own life.