Why I'm Going Overseas to find a Wife

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Why I'm Going Overseas to find a Wife

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGtpb5Eg ... =youtu.be

Yet another video. I'll be following this one up soon with a video that looks at overseas dating myths and fallacies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Why I'm going to China to find a wife:

Every woman in China has legs like this.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thanks for putting up this wonderful video! Except maybe cut out the part on the white skin, since we have a lot of non-white forum members here as well.

I really appreciate how you have the courage to put your whole face on video. Yes, some people might try to bash your age and appearance, and claim that's why you have no luck with the American dating scene (just like what Winston experiences). But even young, very good-looking Americans guys in their 20's, with wonderful personalities and making great money, have tons of trouble with the dating scene in America (you see those guys in videos of JT Tran's PUA seminars).

Keep up the great work. :D
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Falcon wrote:Thanks for putting up this wonderful video! Except maybe cut out the part on the white skin, since we have a lot of non-white forum members here as well.

I really appreciate how you have the courage to put your whole face on video. Yes, some people might try to bash your age and appearance, and claim that's why you have no luck with the American dating scene (just like what Winston experiences). But even young, very good-looking Americans guys in their 20's, with wonderful personalities and making great money, have tons of trouble with the dating scene in America (you see those guys in videos of JT Tran's PUA seminars).

Keep up the great work. :D
Thanks for the kudos. The comment about white skin wasn't meant to denigrate anyone, it was simply an observation.