I'm Leaving the forum until Winston gets rid of the spammers

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

I'm Leaving the forum until Winston gets rid of the spammers

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, get a hold of your forum and clean up the mess! It's infested with advertising spammers, ASIO agents, and trolls! Choose someone as moderator and get rid of the advertising spammers cluttering the forum! Also, someone needs to be a moderator so flame wars don't get out of control. I've told you a million times to do something, but you won't listen. Until then, I won't return!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Again, this pathetic moron is actually speaking sense. I mean, you KNOW there's an issue when I'm agreeing with someone like HIM!

Winston, I've told your dumbarse that this site needs some working on before, and you ignored me. You may think you're hot shit and can let stuff ride because you're making money, but I'll knock you off your high horse like I shot you with a crossbow . . . bow.

Ahem. I need to recover from that. But Zboy is right. If this continues, I'm gone as well.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Blue Murder wrote:Again, this pathetic moron is actually speaking sense. I mean, you KNOW there's an issue when I'm agreeing with someone like HIM!

Winston, I've told your dumbarse that this site needs some working on before, and you ignored me. You may think you're hot shit and can let stuff ride because you're making money, but I'll knock you off your high horse like I shot you with a crossbow . . . bow.

Ahem. I need to recover from that. But Zboy is right. If this continues, I'm gone as well.
This "pathetic moron" has been on this forum since the beginning newbie! Kick idiots like this guy off causing mayhem on the forum, Winston. No need to have trolls causing problems with many of the old members here.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Blue Murder wrote:Again, this pathetic moron is actually speaking sense. I mean, you KNOW there's an issue when I'm agreeing with someone like HIM!

LOL@with a crossbow.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

zboy1 wrote:

This "pathetic moron" has been on this forum since the beginning newbie! Kick idiots like this guy off causing mayhem on the forum, Winston. No need to have trolls causing problems with many of the old members here.
And just like that, you're back on shit-status, you twat. You know what? Get your insipid gook arse off of this site. One less trolling cunt equals one less problem overall.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For suggestions to be considered, you need to be specific as to what changes you are suggesting. Otherwise, I have no logical way of analyzing your complaint.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Blue Murder wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

And just like that, you're back on shit-status, you twat. You know what? Get your insipid gook arse off of this site. One less trolling cunt equals one less problem overall.
Example A on what I'm talking about Winston: As for Blue Murder, retard, you're Internet tough guy act gets real old you filthy nigger (not talking about the other Black posters). Ban this nig nog and I'll return.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm Leaving the forum until Winston gets rid of the spam

Post by davewe »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, get a hold of your forum and clean up the mess! It's infested with advertising spammers, ASIO agents, and trolls! Choose someone as moderator and get rid of the advertising spammers cluttering the forum! Also, someone needs to be a moderator so flame wars don't get out of control. I've told you a million times to do something, but you won't listen. Until then, I won't return!
I'm guessing that many guys have pleaded and threatened Winston about cleaning up the place as long as it has been in existence. It won't happen.

I disagree with the overall philosophy but I don't own the site and frankly the moment someone suggests stronger moderation, other guys complain the their first amendment rights to be an asshole are being infringed.

At this point I just accept it for what it is. It ain't gonna change.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

zboy1 wrote:Example A on what I'm talking about Winston: As for Blue Murder, retard, you're Internet tough guy act gets real old you filthy nigger (not talking about the other Black posters). Ban this nig nog and I'll return.
Yes. Zboy IS Example A.

Way to get racial, you slant-eyed swamp rat. Why don't you save the "rah rah nigger" stuff for someone who's actually BLACK!? Yellowarrior over here has the wrong idea. He's a Keyboard Warrior. False Alpha over here. Just leave -- it's obvious that no one wants you here.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

zboy1 wrote:Winston, get a hold of your forum and clean up the mess! It's infested with advertising spammers, ASIO agents, and trolls! Choose someone as moderator and get rid of the advertising spammers cluttering the forum! Also, someone needs to be a moderator so flame wars don't get out of control. I've told you a million times to do something, but you won't listen. Until then, I won't return!
I sympathize with you completely, Zboy. Sadly, Winston is incapable of distinguishing between quality posters who enhance his site, and trolls and scum. And his colossal ego prevents him from having a few moderators with common sense to give the site direction and coherence.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I told you guys this would happen eventually. :lol:

There was an astounding amount of troll spam, advertisers, and gimmick posters registering when I was modding.

I've already talked with him about this many times before. Winston doesn't care really because he feels the long time users will always be posters and he thinks short term new registers and bumps in traffic is all he needs.

As anyone who uses forums will tell you that without a solid contributing community base the board usually ends up being swamped with newbie crap and spirals downward eventually.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FreeYourMind wrote:
I sympathize with you completely, Zboy. Sadly, Winston is incapable of distinguishing between quality posters who enhance his site, and trolls and scum. And his colossal ego prevents him from having a few moderators with common sense to give the site direction and coherence.
There is a price to pay for free speech you know.

If any of you wants to draft up a bunch of rules that can be interpreted objectively and not apply to anyone, feel free to do so.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:I told you guys this would happen eventually. :lol:

There was an astounding amount of troll spam, advertisers, and gimmick posters registering when I was modding.

I've already talked with him about this many times before. Winston doesn't care really because he feels the long time users will always be posters and he thinks short term new registers and bumps in traffic is all he needs.

As anyone who uses forums will tell you that without a solid contributing community base the board usually ends up being swamped with newbie crap and spirals downward eventually.
Well I was right. You were wrong. The forum has grown significantly, as I said it would. Sure there are complainers, but that's natural. You can't please everyone. What do you expect? For there to be no complaints? That's not realistic. On a free speech forum where people speak their minds, there will always be some complaints and not every poster will be liked.

You aren't making any valid objective arguments. Nor are you offering any specific logical conclusions with definitive guidelines.

GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Attn Winston: HA New Rules Draft

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Happier Abroad Forum Rules

1. No Race Wars

Race my be a legitmate issue worth discussing, but this forum requires it's members to show respect for one another, regardless of color, race, or creed. Please vist another forum if you wish to bash members of a race other than your own.

2. No Flame Wars

If you have a serious, personal disagreement with another poster, please do so through private message or 3rd party instant messaging software. Disagreements are natural in debate, but please keep hate OUTSIDE the bounds of the public forum.

3. No SPAM

If you wish to sell something, please contact Winston or a moderator for permission before attempting to sell anything, even if it is relevant to the forum's core topics.

4. No Discrimination

We do not discriminate here. Anyone, male or female can positively contribute to the forum as long as you are not a troll (which should be obvious to posters/mods).

-----

Moderators will give 1 warning before any permanent bans.

-----

The internet is huge - if you have a problem with any of these regulations there are forums for you. This website is dedicated to fighting back against legitimate issues such as feminism and rampant misandry in modern, western culture. Many of us fight the good fight back at home, while countless others have chosen to wash their hands and live happier lives abroad. Our ultimate aim is to maintain a positive atmosphere throughout the forum so struggling men can find solutions to real problems they face.

-----

If you have a problem with any of these rules, do NOT start new threads, please PRIVATELY contact Winston and/or mods directly. Best of luck on your journey toward being "Happier Abroad"!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yes, those things can be frustrating if you spend a lot of time posting and reading here. My temporary solution has been simply to post here seldomly.