Two Mexican girls at the club

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Two Mexican girls at the club

Post by shiryu400 »

I recently went to a club called Mangos. I saw to Asian looking girls at the bar and they seemed to be alone so I approached them. I introduced myself and so did they. It ends up they were actually Mexican and were visiting Miami. They seemed friendly and didn't have the bitch shield. That's why what happened next really surprised me: One of them said, "My boyfriend's in the bathroom and will be back soon. I don't want any trouble."

It didn't make any sense. They were alone! I had observed them before I approached and after I left, I came back and glanced their way. There was no boyfriend whatsoever!

So it was disappointing to say the least!
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

sounds like they were trying to get rid of you or either they were afraid of you.

they must have been the victims of some horror stories about American guys lol ... as the same thing happened to me when I went to the UK. Then realised there was noting to fear just be smart about my decisions & I was fine.

we'll never know
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

I do agree they were trying to get rid of me. They may have been afraid too but not because I'm American. I AM an American citizen but I was born in El Salvador and I look 100% Latin. Also I was speaking to them in Spanish the whole time since that's my native language.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Two Mexican girls at the club

Post by jamesbond »

shiryu400 wrote:I recently went to a club called Mangos. I saw to Asian looking girls at the bar and they seemed to be alone so I approached them. I introduced myself and so did they. It ends up they were actually Mexican and were visiting Miami. They seemed friendly and didn't have the bitch shield. That's why what happened next really surprised me: One of them said, "My boyfriend's in the bathroom and will be back soon. I don't want any trouble."

It didn't make any sense. They were alone! I had observed them before I approached and after I left, I came back and glanced their way. There was no boyfriend whatsoever!

So it was disappointing to say the least!
This is why I hate bars and nightclubs. The women are defensive, stuck up and paranoid of men. How in God's name is a guy supposed to meet a woman in that kind of environment is beyond me! :shock:

Even when I travel overseas, I won't step into a bar or club. I will simply try to meet women in public places like bookstores and grocery stores.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

shiryu400 wrote:I do agree they were trying to get rid of me. They may have been afraid too but not because I'm American. I AM an American citizen but I was born in El Salvador and I look 100% Latin. Also I was speaking to them in Spanish the whole time since that's my native language.
maybe they were snobs; stuck up ppl; their loss.
oh wow really el salvador; veryyy nice 8)
my mom's side is venezuelan & father's side indian. My skin is always changing, I'm white in the winter & sun kissed brown in the summer. I tend to look like many races; latin, indian, persian, arabic, mullato ... most recently the turkish people here they think I'm Iranian.
I'd make a good international spy lol

@jamesbond clubs & pubs are the very worst places to meet anyone it's loud, noisy, smokey ... I always found social clubs to be great places to mingle; tennis clubs, sports clubs; back home we had a nice Chinese association that did dragon boat races & kayaking, I didn't participate in either but my friends & I we went for the show & did meet some cool ppl there. Since it was a sporting event it was multi-ethnic not just for the chinese.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

I should probably stop going to clubs altogether.

-Comedian Norm MacDonald