Stop being a gentleman. Chivalry is old fashioned...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
polya
Junior Poster

Stop being a gentleman. Chivalry is old fashioned...

Post by polya »

Stop being a gentleman. Chivalry is old fashioned and its for pussified men! Tom Leykis Radio show he puts AW in their place (which is the dumpster).

Here's a selection of comments:

"Being a nice guy and using chivalry truly does get you nowhere. Regardless, times have changed."
"f**k being a Gentlemen I'm not paying for everything. Im about equal rights bitch so we're splitting the bill.These shallow cunts of today don't deserve to be treated well anyway. All they go for is looks. You wanted feminism, now you've got it BITCH."
"women should be treated like a cum dumpster. modern women in USA are sluts."

God I love this video!
Last edited by polya on July 1st, 2012, 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Oldie, but definitely a goodie!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ditto....chivarly is deader than f**k.

i alwasy walk thru a door first...unless its an old woman who looks like she lived with old fashioned lady-like attitude.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

It's pretty simple, ladies should be treated like ladies and sluts should be treated like sluts. In America, Amish women, Mennonite women, Hasidic Jewish women, conservative Muslim women, and some Orthodox Christian women are ladies. The rest are pretty much sluts.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

onezero4u wrote:ditto....chivarly is deader than f**k.

i alwasy walk thru a door first...unless its an old woman who looks like she lived with old fashioned lady-like attitude.
This is what Tom says to do - why's a woman put higher than the man - by him holding the door open for her? If a man has to open a door, why shouldn't a woman too!

To go one better, if there's a b!tch behind me I'll shut the door on her & "pretend" I never saw her, God knows I hate looking at b!tches anyway, they're so nasty.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Oldie, but definitely a goodie!
Yes, tom is at his best here. The dumb callers are kicked to the kerb!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Chivarly is dead and feminists killed it. They don't want guys holding doors open for them, so let the door slam shut in their faces! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MaximusGlory
Freshman Poster

Post by MaximusGlory »

Young western females discuss Chivarly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cP5Tb7D ... re=g-all-u[/youtube]
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MaximusGlory wrote:Young western females discuss Chivarly.

These people have no idea what they are talking about. Chivalry went far beyond how women are treated- it was a code for life.
Funny how these tattooed goddesses look at chivalry as some kind of entitlement and have no clue that the positive considerations
of chivalry came from a time when women also pretty much were expected to "Love, honor and OBEY...".

Chivalry was something that women also participated in, and being a tramp in sweatpants with a tattoo on her ass was not part of it.

Outwest
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

I disagree with everyone here. I don't believe in treating women like shit. Even if women in your past have treated you badly, you shouldn't be mean in return. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I truly believe there is a place for nice guys who value and respect women. I didn't say you had to be weak or a push over, but you can still be good to a woman.

All this woman-bashing makes me feel uncomfortable. I truly love women - they are beautiful creatures. Yes, there are abusive women out there. But I learn to forgive and move on.

Life is beautiful.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

samurai_panda wrote:I disagree with everyone here. I don't believe in treating women like shit. Even if women in your past have treated you badly, you shouldn't be mean in return. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I truly believe there is a place for nice guys who value and respect women. I didn't say you had to be weak or a push over, but you can still be good to a woman.

All this woman-bashing makes me feel uncomfortable. I truly love women - they are beautiful creatures. Yes, there are abusive women out there. But I learn to forgive and move on.

Life is beautiful.
I used to think this way too, but now I'm in my 40s, with my marriage over & no kids I've come to treat women with the same contempt they have for men. This is the only way I know to make them understand the harm they are doing to men.

The fact is most women WANT the bad-boy, so after all the years of abuse, I've decided to give women their bad-boy as being "nice" GOT ME NOWHERE.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

The fact is most women WANT the bad-boy, so after all the years of abuse, I've decided to give women their bad-boy as being "nice" GOT ME NOWHERE.
I still believe being a nice man is a good thing. I tried being a mean and cruel person, I did horrible things I regret. I didn't feel good about it. Being mean and cruel is not the right path. Good women do value and appreciate a honest and sincere man. I really think that.

Being a good man in a world of cruelty is a tough thing to do - but it's worth the sacrifice. I can't be something I am not. I'd rather die alone than become someone fake.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

jamesbond wrote:
Chivarly is dead and feminists killed it. They don't want guys holding doors open for them, so let the door slam shut in their faces! :lol:
My door shut a long time ago for AW my age. I can see no use for many of them - they're horrible wives, dreadful cooks, have awful personalities - I don't know how a lot of them will even survive without food stamps.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

MaximusGlory wrote:Young western females discuss Chivarly.

This video explains why "dating" doesn't even exist in America. Like it or not, a relationship in America is the act of spending all of your money on an ungrateful, male-hating whore who wont f**k you. Many poor suckers out there actually believe that this is perfectly normal behavior.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

samurai_panda wrote:
I still believe being a nice man is a good thing. I tried being a mean and cruel person, I did horrible things I regret. I didn't feel good about it. Being mean and cruel is not the right path. Good women do value and appreciate a honest and sincere man. I really think that.

Being a good man in a world of cruelty is a tough thing to do - but it's worth the sacrifice. I can't be something I am not. I'd rather die alone than become someone fake.
This one is hard for me to reconcile. In theory you are correct. That is, the golden rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. However, in my experience, >99% of American women lack any sort of values, respect, empathy or any other positive trait for most other people in this world. In fact, I would say that the vast majority of American women go out of their way to socially embarrass men they arent attracted to (or who they are attracted to but feel they couldnt ever get). This includes plain old embarrassing the guy after cockteasing him for weeks and he makes a move, to trying to cockblock the guy from getting other women because of their jealousy. This involves spreading lies, exaggerating details, making mountains out of molehills, and basically saying some terribly negative things about other people that most men couldnt even imagine saying about the worst person they've ever met. Yet most women can and will do this on a daily basis.

So in theory you are correct. Men should be good to women. But I would like to add the caveats that there are very few good women worthy of good behavior from men, and that being nice to the wrong women (the vast majority) will result in more suffering for the man involved because it is despised and viewed as weakness.

Women in this society have closed minds, are culturally indoctrinated with B.S. and are spiritually and emotionally broken. There is no way >1% qualify to be treated as "ladies."

I know a few women in their late 50s and older, and these women are just as slutty-minded and immature as women in their teens. It is already too late, and probably for the last 60 years the USA has been a wasteland.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.