WTF with all the crazy racist white women on videos lately?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

WTF with all the crazy racist white women on videos lately?

Post by zboy1 »

I mean, lately, there's been a rash of videos of hateful White women on videos; I've always said that a lot of White American/Anglo women are racist or secretly so, especially when you consider how very few seem to engage in inter-racial relationships or do so in private. Am I delusional or am I hitting on a very real problem among White/Anglo women?

RACIST ENGLISH WHITE WOMEN ON TRAIN VS MINORITIES

White lady calls black guy a n***a, gets taught a lesson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmm9uB1V ... re=related[/youtube]

Racist White Teen Girls Goes On A Rant About Blacks ORIGINAL FOOTAGE

Racist White Woman Comes Out Of Nowhere Proclaiming hate for "Black and Whites Together" Hates Blacks and Asians

Racist White Girls From Arizona Go Off About Mexicans!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1PIauw ... re=related[/youtube]

Racist White Lady vs. UPS USPS Black Man
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze8gyHP8 ... re=related[/youtube]

English women ranting about Blacks and Indians

UCLA Student racist rant on Asians

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Oh no! He used the R word! After all there's nothing worse than being racist!!! Allow your nation to be destroyed by ungrateful Asian immigrants! Who needs white Britain, turn it into India!

Seriously though why is it racist, because they have a self-interest that goes against an evil Marxist/Jewish agenda? These are good conservative women. The American women I can't stand are the two-faced ones who will smile and talk sweet while thinking the exact opposite. I noticed there are a lot less of those outside of America and almost non outside of Anglo countries.

Back in the day these types of women would call themselves Christian, and they were always more hateful than their husbands. Now most of these cunts are liberals and support "diversity" (mass-immigration) while they hypocritically move to rich all-white neighborhoods and leave others to deal with the bed they've made.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree about limiting immigration (both legal and illegal) in all countries. I'm merely pointing out that a lot of Anglo White women are racist. That explains why many White Anglo women refuse to men of color or like to disparage people of other races; not all, mind you, but a sizable number seem to carry that attitude. I believe I saw a statistic somewhere that was conducted by an online dating site and white women were the least likely to engage in interracial dating and were the most likely to want to date their own men. Although, I understand that this could also be a rejection of the multiculturalism and diversity mantra shoved down the throat by the Jew elite (as you mentioned).

The video showing Blacks in China is why I support countries limiting or stopping immigration altogether. In the U.S., you have all these illegals running around mooching off the welfare system and taking jobs left and right from Americans, thereby lowering the salaries of former high paying industries ranging from construction to butcheries.

It's interesting to note, I believe European women are more inclined to interracial relationships than Anglo women. It's funny that White males are much more favorable to dating women of other races than their female counterparts. Why is that? Could it be due to the white supremacist culture and pressure from other White people, that dissuades white women from doing so?
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Most White men are oblivious to relationships between White men and women of other races, usually Asian. But if they see a White woman with a Black man their blood boils.

As far as "racism," White women are less inhibited than White men in expressing it. If a White man spoke out like that, he knows he has to be prepared to throw down on the spot, and also worry about being arrested and charged with "hate crimes."
Last edited by FreeYourMind on July 16th, 2012, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

zboy1 the lady in the first video with the child on her lap served jail time for that rant apparently it's against the law in the UK to make racist remarks like that in public. I was in the UK for a few weeks when that went down. It's because of that youtube vid she got arrested.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

You find racism is most prevalent among the working classes.

Unchecked immigration can cause a host of problems, the racism we see is just a manifestation thereof. My biggest concern is the under-cutting of the price of labour. A few years ago, there was a mass influx of Polish people and other east Europeans. Employers were able to pay them less because they could, often below minimum wage. Many immigrants are also treated badly by employers too. We have a situation now where employers often favour migrant workers over local people (because they're f***ing money-grubbing assholes and crooks, the lot of them). This only exacerbates the youth unemployment problem.

Every time the government says how good it is for the economy and blah-blah blah and how lazy British working class people are, it fuels bitterness. To make matters worse, the government here seems to favour immigrants, as far as benefits are concerned. There was a time when these Polish people were given a car worth £6000 just to search for work, whilst an average unemployed British person would be lucky to get a bus pass. Not only that, a lot of those foreign workers often sent a lot of the money they earned home to their families, draining the economy and robbing us left, right and centre.

SO, you end up with disenfranchised, bitter working-class people on one hand, and older people who've worked all their lives, feeling that they're being robbed for their taxes. Not only that, hard-working, working class people who's become unemployed for no fault of their own

You also unfortunately get a high level of immigrants living on benefits too. In some urban locations you can get concentrations of low-skilled immigrants, where the native people move out, then deprivation can follow. In other words, Ghetto-isation.

Its these problems and many more that fuel resentment and racism and that cause people to support extreme right-wing parties like the BNP.

As for the original topic, I wouldn't say that white women over here in England prefer to date white men any more than white men prefer to date white women.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

the brits have a history of invading other countries & claiming the land as their own by means of war, slaughtering, carnage, dividing & conquering ... the immigrant influx now can not compare to the invasions & massacres that were done by the british long ago in india, the caribbean, etc etc.

what goes around comes around.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Renata wrote:the brits have a history of invading other countries & claiming the land as their own by means of war, slaughtering, carnage, dividing & conquering ... the immigrant influx now can not compare to the invasions & massacres that were done by the british long ago in india, the caribbean, etc etc.

I agree Brits (and Whites in general) have a lot of blood on their hands, but it's not right that their country is being invaded by hordes of immigrants and displacing the native British population. When I was in the U.K., I was shocked to see some areas completely devoid of British people and filled with Pakistanis, Indians, Polish, Blacks, and Middle Easterners. I'm sure, Renata, that you wouldn't want Turkey to be flooded with Non-Turks just as I, would not want S. Korea to be flooded with non-Koreans. It's okay to have some immigration, but too much is not a good thing.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

FreeYourMind wrote:Most White men are oblivious to relationships between White men and women of other races, usually Asian. But if they see a White woman with a Black man their blood boils.

As far as "racism," White women are less inhibited than White men in expressing it. If a White man spoke out like that, he knows he has to be prepared to thrown down on the spot, and also worry about being arrested and charged with "hate crimes."
You know why that is don't ya?

Remember this, as the stereotype goes; Black Men only get the White Women White Men don't want.

Now if that fiction was told often enough, guess what? In your myopic reality it becomes true! So White Men in the margins, not overtly attractive, where a decent job (less than 50K) is no longer considered a good job, but just a job. White Men feel Black Men invading their territory and taking the middle class of women away from them.

This is just as much an economic argument as it is a social/cultural argument.

Now that doesn't explain the rash of White Anglo Women ranting. The only thing I see is basically copy cat stuff. One person had the guts to do it on a public forum, the outcry was minimal so others felt empowered to add their .02 to the debate, hence all the "new" videos. They are in-fact the minority in this country however.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:
Renata wrote:the brits have a history of invading other countries & claiming the land as their own by means of war, slaughtering, carnage, dividing & conquering ... the immigrant influx now can not compare to the invasions & massacres that were done by the british long ago in india, the caribbean, etc etc.

I agree Brits (and Whites in general) have a lot of blood on their hands, but it's not right that their country is being invaded by hordes of immigrants and displacing the native British population. When I was in the U.K., I was shocked to see some areas completely devoid of British people and filled with Pakistanis, Indians, Polish, Blacks, and Middle Easterners. I'm sure, Renata, that you wouldn't want Turkey to be flooded with Non-Turks just as I, would not want S. Korea to be flooded with non-Koreans. It's okay to have some immigration, but too much is not a good thing.
Invaded??? Britain is separated by a body of water on all sides, the definition of an ISLAND. Also Brits being the native population were the FIRST to move out of the areas that shocked you so much and move to be around more "people like them". Just because Colonialism is over does not mean Racism and Bigotry remain.... I should remind you that all economically mature companies love cheap immigrant labor. So this so-called "Invasion" is a product of Capitalism just doing its job. Brits much like Americans no longer wanted to do many of the service sector jobs for little money. So Capitalist needed a quick source of cheap labor. Here its Mexico (Central America), in Britain (and Europe at large) its Eastern Europeans (Polish, Russians, Ukrainians).

The average Brit doesn't care about immigration, just as the average American doesn't until there is a tightening of the labor market.....

This is universal behavior, politicians blame all others but their own actions. You see it in Greece (right wing members of parliament) , you see some of this in France (election of ring wing members of parliament) and less so in Italy, Ireland.

As with many things in the world, nothing can be simplified into one word sound bites the right wing likes to engage in.