Selling people on being chipped is now being sold

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Selling people on being chipped is now being sold

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

check out the leading ad.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

no thanks you fukin asswipes.

expect cancer, total surveillance & like frequency bombardment & manipulation.

bottom line dont trust the govt
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Sadly, I predict violence.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

Just keepin it real. Not that I don't think they'll try to implement something like this eventually...
Out in the world living the dream!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

Just keepin it real.
Glad to hear it.

I hate violence.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote:
I hate violence.
Why?

I like violence....I use to really enjoy crashing around a football field...I enjoyed getting into fights and seeing who really was the toughest baddest dude on the field...it is lots of good fun.

Only men who are total whimps are anti violence. When three guys in bucharest tried to rob me of my laptop I told them that if they tried it I would chase one of them down and beat him to death...so they left me alone. What are you going to say "I hate violence and I will never hurt you and if you steal my laptop I will call the police"?!!?!!?! LOL!!

Oh..and by the way, also while in Bucharest I was attacked by a pack of 6 wild dogs. I did not even have a stone or stick to hand...I had to make the wild dogs understand that I would do great violence to the first who attacked me....the stand off lasted about a minute before the dogs turned and left without even an attempt to attack me.....at that time about one person a month was mauled to death by dogs...

What are you going to do....tell the dogs you hate violence and try and run away? You would be badly mauled if not killed.

Violence is good. Violence is my friend. The promise of violence to those who violate my rights keeps me free and keep me safe.

Only idiots denounce violence....violence is a necessary form of self defence.

It is just as important as eating.

What kind of moron are you Jester? If you tell the criminals in guvment you "hate violence" you just told them how to enslave you. You certainly deserve your slavery.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!