Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do Asian girls love feminine Asian guys?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » August 17th, 2012, 6:35 am

chanta76 wrote:Rock,


Something is telling me that Winston buys into the Asian male stereotype that they are physical weak. Granted Asian guys aren't as big looking as the western counterpart nor are as fat as their western counterpart..but I'm not so sure about them being that weak or not being able to fight. Looks are deceiving.
1. Gangsters all over the world use numbers to their advantage and don't fight fair except when they have to. If you mess with Taiwan gangsters, you will likely get beaten very badly with pipes, broken bottles, etc. by a team of guys.

2. 1-on-1, I think they could easily beat a sheltered US suburban dude who's never experienced a street fight in his whole life. If you don't even know what it feels like to get hit or kicked squarely in the face, you may go into a sort of shock when you experience it for the first time. In the meantime, while you are in a daze, you opponent can knock you to the ground and go ape shit on your head and body with kicks to the ground. If he wanted, he could even kill you at that point.

3. I have seen a few fights in Thailand involving these smaller Asian guys who don't look so tough on the surface. These guys can do major damage and knock-out much bigger and badder looking western dudes in short order. When I was up in Chiang-Mai, I met a guy from China who was a champion from one of the local Muai Thai camps. But in clothes, he just looked like a regular Chinese guy you might see on the streets about anywhere in China. Looks can be very deceiving sometimes.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 19th, 2012, 4:12 am

chanta76 wrote:Rock,

Something is telling me that Winston buys into the Asian male stereotype that they are physical weak. Granted Asian guys aren't as big looking as the western counterpart nor are as fat as their western counterpart..but I'm not so sure about them being that weak or not being able to fight. Looks are deceiving.
He also forget he's one of the Weak Asian men too. :D
I've always wonder why didn't Winston use karate to against Russian gangsters if he know it.

Also, I agree with the poster above, most Asian guys don't look like any of these guys in pictures above.
Most are nerdy and plain looking.

Looks like it was my mistake, because not only Asian girls love feminine guys, but young American girls too.
Sorry for I don't understand American culture. Now, I know American girls love muscular guys is just a stereotype.

Rayn
Freshman Poster
Posts: 168
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 2:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Post by Rayn » August 19th, 2012, 12:55 pm

Naoki wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Rock,

Something is telling me that Winston buys into the Asian male stereotype that they are physical weak. Granted Asian guys aren't as big looking as the western counterpart nor are as fat as their western counterpart..but I'm not so sure about them being that weak or not being able to fight. Looks are deceiving.
He also forget he's one of the Weak Asian men too. :D
I've always wonder why didn't Winston use karate to against Russian gangsters if he know it.

Also, I agree with the poster above, most Asian guys don't look like any of these guys in pictures above.
Most are nerdy and plain looking.

Looks like it was my mistake, because not only Asian girls love feminine guys, but young American girls too.
Sorry for I don't understand American culture. Now, I know American girls love muscular guys is just a stereotype.
Most Asian girls look nerdy and plain too, just like the guys.

Which actually becomes another reason I'm rather sickened by the dating scene here. I'm surrounded by plain and nerdy girls who think they are the hottest shit on the planet. Damn bitch...you answer my conversation with standard one-word answers and think you deserve a free meal at the steak house....on your first date? And no....just because you look nerdy doesn't mean I'm gonna think of you as being smart.

Note that given the conservative mindset in the East, rarely do women work on both their brains and their looks at the same time. I have been to many a Mensa gathering and I can almost accurately perceive how high their IQ is by how ugly they look...it's as if they are so deep rooted in their mentality that a man will provide for everything, that they feel no need to work on anything else if they have a pretty face - it is only when they have no look to speak of that they only bother to be smart.

In before "I met very smart and beautiful overseas Malaysian girl" Well duuuuuuuuuuh, I also came across a very smart and beautiful overseas Japanese. That's the reason they are overseas rather than being home and be lopsided like the rest of the herd.

Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 19th, 2012, 3:41 pm

Rayn wrote: Most Asian girls look nerdy and plain too, just like the guys.
Well, I don't think so.
I could say the percentage of hot Asian girls is significantly higher than hot Asian guys. But I'm talking about the situation in North-East Asia.
There are two types of Asians(excluding Indian), North-East Asian(Japanese, Korean and Chinese) type and South-East Asian(Malay) type. NE Asian generally are light-skinned and have softer facial feature. When a woman have such qualities, she can be extremely feminine and cute. But when it comes to men, it turns out nerdy and asexual.

Of course, some Asian girls do love this type of guys. But in general, most girls in the world don't.


A small, weak, nerdy and asexual Japanese guy get his ass kicked by a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian woman.
Actually, I'm ashamed by this scene.

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Post by pete98146 » August 19th, 2012, 7:37 pm

Rock wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Rock,



3. I have seen a few fights in Thailand involving these smaller Asian guys who don't look so tough on the surface. These guys can do major damage and knock-out much bigger and badder looking western dudes in short order. When I was up in Chiang-Mai, I met a guy from China who was a champion from one of the local Muai Thai camps. But in clothes, he just looked like a regular Chinese guy you might see on the streets about anywhere in China. Looks can be very deceiving sometimes.
Remember watching Anthony Bourdain's visit to Thailand. He hooked up with a big white american guy who was training and competing at Mui Thai. Same thing, he usually got his ass handed to him by a much smaller guy. But these guys do pack major thunder and they've been training all of their lives to be fighting machines.

I bet if you saw Manny Pacquiao (5'6' and 148lbs) in real life and you didn't know who he was, you'd never consider the fact that he's stone cold stud boxer who could break your face with one punch.

Better watch who you pick a fight with in Asia...

green1976
Freshman Poster
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Post by green1976 » August 20th, 2012, 1:01 am

Looks like in Japan they have crossdressers coffee,where Japanese men can enjoy the feeling to be "females" :lol:
Thailand have some competition now. :lol:


Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 20th, 2012, 1:27 pm

green1976 wrote:Looks like in Japan they have crossdressers coffee,where Japanese men can enjoy the feeling to be "females" :lol:
Thailand have some competition now. :lol:
Samurai soul is dead among the young generation of Japanese men now.
Now, all they have is Geisha soul.

I'm more open minded now. Being whoever they want to be is their freedom.
Though it's still gross to me.

green1976
Freshman Poster
Posts: 373
Joined: September 8th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Post by green1976 » August 20th, 2012, 2:49 pm

Naoki wrote:
green1976 wrote:Looks like in Japan they have crossdressers coffee,where Japanese men can enjoy the feeling to be "females" :lol:
Thailand have some competition now. :lol:
Samurai soul is dead among the young generation of Japanese men now.
Now, all they have is Geisha soul.

I'm more open minded now. Being whoever they want to be is their freedom.
Though it's still gross to me.

The military Japanese society is long dead.
They lost the war,and the price to be paid is very huge.

I think that Japan is a good observation patient to see how a modern society can move.

I reckon many things that happen in Japan could happen in Europe in the future.

A lot of lonely people,women and men having trouble to meet,sexless couple,low birth rate,high sucide,high pornography and internet addiction...

The phenomena of herbivore as i know is quit a big one.
If i understood this well,it's men who renonce to their sexuality and don't want to bother anymore with females.
They get very passive and even effeminate.
I don't think it's really a choice,it's more a surrender because dating for them sounds too complicated and too difficult.

For sure,Japanese society being closed,meeting strangers is not easy.
Also there is the Hikikomori,the vast majority of them are males,and they too feel totally submerged by the pressure of the daily life so they stay at home cutting themselves from the external world.

Only these two facts,who are almost only a male reality,can be a clear symptom about the problem Japanese men have in Japan.

I can talk too about pornography.
The leading country in the world for producing pornography having some incredible amount of fetishim and genre.(scat,piss,new half,rape,schoolgirl,and all these strange stuff).

Naoki
Freshman Poster
Posts: 64
Joined: July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Post by Naoki » August 20th, 2012, 5:21 pm

green1976 wrote:
The military Japanese society is long dead.
They lost the war,and the price to be paid is very huge.

I think that Japan is a good observation patient to see how a modern society can move.

I reckon many things that happen in Japan could happen in Europe in the future.

A lot of lonely people,women and men having trouble to meet,sexless couple,low birth rate,high sucide,high pornography and internet addiction...

The phenomena of herbivore as i know is quit a big one.
If i understood this well,it's men who renonce to their sexuality and don't want to bother anymore with females.
They get very passive and even effeminate.
I don't think it's really a choice,it's more a surrender because dating for them sounds too complicated and too difficult.

For sure,Japanese society being closed,meeting strangers is not easy.
Also there is the Hikikomori,the vast majority of them are males,and they too feel totally submerged by the pressure of the daily life so they stay at home cutting themselves from the external world.

Only these two facts,who are almost only a male reality,can be a clear symptom about the problem Japanese men have in Japan.

I can talk too about pornography.
The leading country in the world for producing pornography having some incredible amount of fetishim and genre.(scat,piss,new half,rape,schoolgirl,and all these strange stuff).
Honestly, though you are a Gaijin(外人), you understand Japan more than most of Japanese people.
Being a herbivore(草食系男子) is really not my choice. I don't want to be that way. But the social environment is like trying to suppress me to be that way whenever I want to pick a up hot girl. It's not that I'm too shy to talk to her. It's like interacting with her makes me feel like a Hentai(へんたい) who is going to rape her. Also, in an environment where no guys trying to pick up girls, picking up girls makes you feel like you are out of place.

And in my working environment, people rarely interact with each others. All they do is lower their heads, doing their own work and ignore everything outside. Since nobody want to talk to each other, trying to meet a new friend is an extremely tough job. And my boss is a heartless bastard, all he do is put pressure on you, makes you feel bad, insecure and guilty for not doing your job well. And all people around me only care about works, no one care about things like meeting opposite sex, fun, excitement and social life.

So, it's a very, very.....lonely place for me. But I can't leave now. Because I have very little money. I consider Thailand, Russia , Ukraine and France to be my destinations.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1824
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » August 21st, 2012, 2:04 am

Naoki,


Reading your threads you make it sound as if Japan is not a great country to go to. It's like any develop country there is social isolation and a gender divide between the sexes. You see this in USA and now in Japan.

I still have a hard time believing meeting girls in Japan is that hard. I met some Japanese girls from Japan here in NYC. They were weird but was easy to talk to . I had a friend who was Chinese American sleep with one easily. But than again for some girls when they go on vacation they let loose or something.

I think it's social construct of Japan where they emphasize uniformity and competition base upon what kind of job or status you have. Part of the reason why Japanese men don't go after girls from what I hear is that some Japanese girls became too spoiled and materialistic.

You hear stories of western men doing really well in Japan and having many Japanese girl friend but I think some of is embellish but I think some of it is true. So in way why do western men do well in Japan...I think it's partly an escape for the Japanese women..they want something that is different from her culture that might oppress her. I think.....

So I still having hard time understanding Japan. From what I understand Japan is male dominate but I guess that's not true from your threads......

I don't know..if I was in Japan ..even though I'm Korean American guy..I probably would have a good time and try pick up ..who gives a shit what other people think ..I mean your man.....Your a MAN...and if you want p***y you go after it. No wonder some of these Japanese guys go home by themselves....

User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 136
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 5:23 am

Ever heard of Justin Bieber?

Post by CerealKiller » August 24th, 2012, 6:10 am

Naoki,

While I understand where you're coming from... I would respond to your question with another: Why isn't every country in the world exactly like the US? It might be easy to diss guys from other countries cuz they're not as 'manly' or macho... eg. taking a run at European guys for wearing tight jeans and scarves. But think about this: there is no shortage of American girls who think that European guys are the greatest thing since the invention of sliced bread. Think about it man.

As for the US itself: skinny jeans for guys are now all the rage. Funny how that goes, isn't it? And metrosexuals... US has that. Justin Bieber, Leonardo DiCaprio, Backstreet Boys, Justin Timberlake... are from what country? The good ol' US of A. And tons of girls all around the world - including plenty of Western nations - love that shiet. Love it.

Just some food for thought :)

User avatar
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 136
Joined: August 24th, 2012, 5:23 am

Post by CerealKiller » August 24th, 2012, 6:13 am

Oh, the Biebs is from Canada. Not that anyone actually cares, but... y'know. Wouldn't want to be factually incorrect here ;)

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 11:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » September 28th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Asian men with female hairstyles and skinny jeans, I don't see how women go for that yet I have seen Asian muscular men who are full of masculinity. Any woman who picks the fem over the masculine one has issues lol. However I do love the pretty boy face on a muscular body Asian. Also Asian men with pretty face, muscular body, and lengthy and/or short hair are very very attractive.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

User avatar
Julien
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: November 23rd, 2012, 12:44 am

Asian girls are just jealous and weird.

Post by Julien » November 23rd, 2012, 12:46 am

Do not believe asian girls when it comes to asian guys!
Asian girls, particularly china girls, would be jealous very easily. They would like to lie a lot when it comes to asian guys. They defame asian guys all the time due to their insecurity. They sometimes pretend to be white people and then post against asian men since they are self-abased. Haters gonna hate, never listen to a asian girl, ever!

sushiman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 324
Joined: March 21st, 2011, 6:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Re: Why do Asian girls love feminine Asian guys?

Post by sushiman » December 4th, 2012, 1:16 pm

Naoki wrote:I find this really repulsive. What the hell is their problem?

Especially in Japan and Korea ,where almost every young guys are struggling to look and act feminine in order to get attention from girls. When every time you turn on TV, you are bombard by those sissy boys as if you are suppose to looks and behaves like them. To me, it's inhuman and disgusting.
I know. And to this day I still do not get it. Just flat out don't get it.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”