To Women: Why Are YOU Joining *OUR* Forums??!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Ginger wrote:@ Dragon:

proudly made, born, and raised in the Philippines :)
I was wondering if you agree with this post Ginger:

viewtopic.php?t=7009
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Ginger wrote:Off thread: I think some men post here to just vent out their frustration with women in general.
And nothing further needs to be said, Ginger.
Ginger wrote:which is sad. IF that is the way they think about ALL women in general, no wonder their life is spent trolling and venting on the internet.
That's really a backhanded insult Ginger and you know it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Jester wrote:I should add that I miss female member Renata, a Trinidadian who used to post here. She was always quite patient and understanding with the men expressing anger here.
+1
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Ginger wrote:which is sad. IF that is the way they think about ALL women in general, no wonder their life is spent trolling and venting on the internet.
Look, Ginger has a great point. There are some real misogynists here on this forum who bash all females, whether American or non-American, white or black, young or old. They spend their lives "trolling and venting on the Internet." BoycottAmericanWomen is a classic example. Instead of banging our heads against the wall all the time (in Momopi's own words), we should be more practical and talk about what we can do to make ourselves better people, help others out, and make the world a better place to live in.

This is why I stay out of this ridiculously polarized "male vs. female" issue. Instead, sharing our experiences and solutions would make far more sense. Momopi sets a good example for us by focusing on practical issues in a practical world.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Falcon wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Look, Ginger has a great point. There are some real misogynists here on this forum who bash all females, whether American or non-American, white or black, young or old. They spend their lives "trolling and venting on the Internet." BoycottAmericanWomen is a classic example. Instead of banging our heads against the wall all the time (in Momopi's own words), we should be more practical and talk about what we can do to make ourselves better people, help others out, and make the world a better place to live in.

This is why I stay out of this ridiculously polarized "male vs. female" issue. Instead, sharing our experiences and solutions would make far more sense. Momopi sets a good example for us by focusing on practical issues in a practical world.

AMEN hermanito Halcon he :)
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

colibri wrote:
So what's your story, colibri?

I know you've been around longer than me.

But are you, like Ginger, associated with a male member here?

And exactly where IS your belly button?
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Jester wrote:
colibri wrote:

hi Jester , i think im about to turn 1 year lurking here :lol:

and no , im not associated with any member here i tried to met falcon though.. months ago because i visited california but we couldnt :(

i live right in the middle of the Mexican republic : ) in a small city called Cuernavaca that it used to be a very popular place for us students to learn spanish .
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

colibri wrote:
Jester wrote:
colibri wrote:

hi Jester , i think im about to turn 1 year lurking here :lol:

and no , im not associated with any member here i tried to met falcon though.. months ago because i visited california but we couldnt :(

i live right in the middle of the Mexican republic : ) in a small city called Cuernavaca that it used to be a very popular place for us students to learn spanish .
Well I did a little research, and now that I've seen your belly button, I'd like to visit it one day soon. It seems like a very nice place, people say nice things about it.

Oh and here's my favorite Bollywood video, just for you:

Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
LOL sorry for being OT, but I just watched Ghost World on Netflix yesterday and that video was basically the opening scene. Synchronicity...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Jester wrote:
LOL sorry for being OT, but I just watched Ghost World on Netflix yesterday and that video was basically the opening scene. Synchronicity...
:!:
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:

Points noted.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Ginger wrote:I think NorthAmericanGuy may have just missed the part I capitalized the IF and ALL to emphasize the content. (ALL men and women, including me, are subject to selective inattention so no biggie
Hi Ginger.... What set me off is how women always say, "we are all not like that". Yes, we know not all women are bad. The problem is that good men can't differentiate between good women and bad women.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.