To Women: Why Are YOU Joining *OUR* Forums??!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Re: waves

Post by shiryu400 »

publicduende wrote:
shiryu400 wrote:As I mentioned before, AW who come here just repeat that same old shaming language. Ultimately, there are very FEW women who can truly see things our way. So WHY the fixation on having them here? I mean who cares about AW!?
See, this is the common misconception many of you entertain here. Women or males, young or old, you only seem to be happy when somebody who thinks like you joins the conversation. Then it's no longer a debate. It becomes a tiring choir of people repeating the same concepts like mantras, moaning about the same things, giving pats on each other's backs and providing very little constructive input.

EntrepreneutNet focused the thread on women, but I guess things could be generalised to men who don't necessarily share the same ideas on women, Western or else, society, and life. Some of the "nuttier" (to use a euphemism) members like to stick a "mangina" label on anything that moves and doesn't look, speaks and smells like them. Well that's not acceptable in a debate. Peter Andrew Nolan mentioned Voltaire in one of these recent posts. He probably forgot the other thing Voltaire said: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".

Honestly, if it weren't for a small number of answers on practical expat topics - moving, living and dating in a foreign country - courtesy of the few who have been or still are (happier) abroad, what else would this forum have to offer in terms of constructive debate? Like this, HA is basically just another expat exchange forum with an emphasis on casual dating (at best) and whoremongering (at worst), and with a majority of posts now being rants about the American/Canadian/Australian/Western/world women being evil bitches, infantile statements of the "looks being everything" and the "bwaah she's dating him, why not ME" type, topped by the usual salad bag of Illuminati and doomsday conspiracies. Even PUA forums, in all their puerile mythology, sound more constructive than this - at least those guys are actually trying to date ladies, and whether or not they manage to do it, they actually learn to get fitter and be generally more confident about themselves in the process.

We have certain members indefinitely going on about women not being able to love, reason, talk decently, live decently. Women are being compared to animals, objects, only worth our pity and perhaps a few dirty thoughts. The blogosphere and mainstream press are scanned for every clue that may point to feminists ruling the world, women being inferior bitches and the men's cause being forever lost to the global conspiracy against masculinity. WTF guys!

You know what I think? I think what's happening is, the forum is being taken over by a small number of people with far more time to post than real intention to walk out of the mental prison they have created for themselves. And how could they in the first place, if they don't even realise the sorry mental state they're in? They mistake onboarding more paranoias, more memes, more excuses for hatred as a step forward in their "truth seeking" journey. They grow more isolated and exclusive every day, and rejoice at the idea of being part of an ever-shrinking elite of people who know "what nobody else does". They join improbable niche communities (sovereign citizens? MRAs?) and then ditch them in contempt, yearning for the niche of a niche, and then an ever smaller niche. Until the moment they find themselves frozen in that perfect state of solitude, where everything and everybody is hated. At that moment, the only final step they need to take, and I believe it's an easy one, is to hate themselves.

Look, I have exchanged a couple of PM's with EntrepreneurNet where he comes across as a resourceful young chap. He said a couple of things that make me feel he didn't really have a happy childhood, and a stable family. Heck, he didn't even grow up in a stable (as in "physically grounded") city, being from New Orleans! And yet, as a 20-something young man, he sounds light years fresher, more optimistic and proactive in turning his life around than all of these hate-spouting nutcases put together!

Hoping of moving abroad one day - time permitting, money permitting, etc. - will not change who we are and how we face society, how we live in our local communities.

Dreaming of solving a problem tomorrow does not actually solve the same problem today. This the same mental trap you Americans fell into by voting Obama. He never gave you people real factual solutions to solve small problems now. Only "hope" to change BIG problems, tomorrow. Well, don't pull an Obama on yourself.
Everything you said is fine. You have some good points but it still doesn't say why we need women in the forum at all. Again I'm not against women joining per se. But if they just repeat shaming language, what's constructive about that? We get shaming language all the time in the real world already!

I do agree that improving yourself is important (I've said it myself before in other threads); however, if you've already said what needed to be said, then why is there a need for women to get on here and say it? For the most part, I don't think that anybody here cares about the the opinion of AW. I don't mind it if others have opinions different than mine, as long as we can debate in a civil manner, which we ARE doing. So there's no problem. But when women get on here, they just try to shame us as they shame other men in real life. Listen to The_Hero_of_Men, he knows.

So in conclusion, if your vision is a forum where there are dissenters with a variety of opinions, well, I think we've got it. Obviously, you have a different opinion than the majority here. So I still don't see WHY there's a need for more women to be on the forum.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: waves

Post by publicduende »

shiryu400 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
shiryu400 wrote:As I mentioned before, AW who come here just repeat that same old shaming language. Ultimately, there are very FEW women who can truly see things our way. So WHY the fixation on having them here? I mean who cares about AW!?
See, this is the common misconception many of you entertain here. Women or males, young or old, you only seem to be happy when somebody who thinks like you joins the conversation. Then it's no longer a debate. It becomes a tiring choir of people repeating the same concepts like mantras, moaning about the same things, giving pats on each other's backs and providing very little constructive input.

EntrepreneutNet focused the thread on women, but I guess things could be generalised to men who don't necessarily share the same ideas on women, Western or else, society, and life. Some of the "nuttier" (to use a euphemism) members like to stick a "mangina" label on anything that moves and doesn't look, speaks and smells like them. Well that's not acceptable in a debate. Peter Andrew Nolan mentioned Voltaire in one of these recent posts. He probably forgot the other thing Voltaire said: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".

Honestly, if it weren't for a small number of answers on practical expat topics - moving, living and dating in a foreign country - courtesy of the few who have been or still are (happier) abroad, what else would this forum have to offer in terms of constructive debate? Like this, HA is basically just another expat exchange forum with an emphasis on casual dating (at best) and whoremongering (at worst), and with a majority of posts now being rants about the American/Canadian/Australian/Western/world women being evil bitches, infantile statements of the "looks being everything" and the "bwaah she's dating him, why not ME" type, topped by the usual salad bag of Illuminati and doomsday conspiracies. Even PUA forums, in all their puerile mythology, sound more constructive than this - at least those guys are actually trying to date ladies, and whether or not they manage to do it, they actually learn to get fitter and be generally more confident about themselves in the process.

We have certain members indefinitely going on about women not being able to love, reason, talk decently, live decently. Women are being compared to animals, objects, only worth our pity and perhaps a few dirty thoughts. The blogosphere and mainstream press are scanned for every clue that may point to feminists ruling the world, women being inferior bitches and the men's cause being forever lost to the global conspiracy against masculinity. WTF guys!

You know what I think? I think what's happening is, the forum is being taken over by a small number of people with far more time to post than real intention to walk out of the mental prison they have created for themselves. And how could they in the first place, if they don't even realise the sorry mental state they're in? They mistake onboarding more paranoias, more memes, more excuses for hatred as a step forward in their "truth seeking" journey. They grow more isolated and exclusive every day, and rejoice at the idea of being part of an ever-shrinking elite of people who know "what nobody else does". They join improbable niche communities (sovereign citizens? MRAs?) and then ditch them in contempt, yearning for the niche of a niche, and then an ever smaller niche. Until the moment they find themselves frozen in that perfect state of solitude, where everything and everybody is hated. At that moment, the only final step they need to take, and I believe it's an easy one, is to hate themselves.

Look, I have exchanged a couple of PM's with EntrepreneurNet where he comes across as a resourceful young chap. He said a couple of things that make me feel he didn't really have a happy childhood, and a stable family. Heck, he didn't even grow up in a stable (as in "physically grounded") city, being from New Orleans! And yet, as a 20-something young man, he sounds light years fresher, more optimistic and proactive in turning his life around than all of these hate-spouting nutcases put together!

Hoping of moving abroad one day - time permitting, money permitting, etc. - will not change who we are and how we face society, how we live in our local communities.

Dreaming of solving a problem tomorrow does not actually solve the same problem today. This the same mental trap you Americans fell into by voting Obama. He never gave you people real factual solutions to solve small problems now. Only "hope" to change BIG problems, tomorrow. Well, don't pull an Obama on yourself.
Everything you said is fine. You have some good points but it still doesn't say why we need women in the forum at all. Again I'm not against women joining per se. But if they just repeat shaming language, what's constructive about that? We get shaming language all the time in the real world already!

I do agree that improving yourself is important (I've said it myself before in other threads); however, if you've already said what needed to be said, then why is there a need for women to get on here and say it? For the most part, I don't think that anybody here cares about the the opinion of AW. I don't mind it if others have opinions different than mine, as long as we can debate in a civil manner, which we ARE doing. So there's no problem. But when women get on here, they just try to shame us as they shame other men in real life. Listen to The_Hero_of_Men, he knows.

So in conclusion, if your vision is a forum where there are dissenters with a variety of opinions, well, I think we've got it. Obviously, you have a different opinion than the majority here. So I still don't see WHY there's a need for more women to be on the forum.
Well I guess we do indeed have a few dissenting opinions. One of my points was the way these dissenting voices are addressed - with insults and personal attacks. You know I'm not targeting you, nor The Hero Of men.

I haven't honestly read much contribution from women. I remember Renata wasn't too bad, she was able to relate on her own life experience of an expat as well as somebody who lived in different cosmopolitan places, London UK among others. I for one would welcome more posts from her.

Unless the forum changes its shape to more balanced debates (like, I believe, these last posts have been) and less pointless ranting about butchering judges and treating women like cows, I guess only a small minority of women, indeed people in general, would find that interesting enough to sign-in and pen a reply, let alone a new thread.

Perhaps Chaste Filipina and Colibri haven't made a splash with their posts. Yet they tried to join into the discussion and share their own opinions. I'm neither celebrating nor bashing their contributions. I am not sure why Chaste Filipina went all defensive with The Hero Of Men, perhaps because she really is a bit mental, or perhaps because she's tired of being seen and spoken to as a cheap target for casual dating just because she's a Filipina, and she ended up venting her frustration to one of the better chaps on the forum.

Regardless of whether we need women here or not, the only obvious conclusion that springs to mind is that improving the quality of the debate and get rid of the insane, violent rants some people seem capable of, will bring higher quality posters here. Among them, good women who might be able or willing to give more substantial contributions.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

I’m not about to join in however I’d like to ask:

When we’re quoting someone’s post to reply to them could we only quote what’s necessary? and leave out the rest??

I know it takes a few moments to rearrange your post, to copy/move the “quoteâ€￾ tags, and delete what isn’t necessary. But that makes your post a lot cleaner, shorter, and easier to read; as well as keeping the thread shorter... I usually do it as a courteously so people know I’m only replying to parts of their message and not the whole thing.

Just a tip.

Thanks.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote: As for publicduende..he is a white knighting moron who has no understanding about women at all.

If you start agreeing with him you will be tarred with the same brush. He is so bad I even have him on block...

A number of people have even written to me asking for my ideas on how to get rid of him he is so bad.

He is not an agent or a troll
Are you so sure? Perhaps they have finally stopped hiring at minimum wage.
I am an agent of my own ideas. And yes, they're not priced at the minimum wage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote: As for publicduende..he is a white knighting moron who has no understanding about women at all.

If you start agreeing with him you will be tarred with the same brush. He is so bad I even have him on block...

A number of people have even written to me asking for my ideas on how to get rid of him he is so bad.

Well, obviously you have expressed no original ideas. I'm thinking that you are perhaps two or three (admittedly intelligent) women supervised by one man to carry out this troll attack, or something like that. It is obvious in hindsight, but it shows how good you are that it took me so long to figure it out. It is a pity your talents can't be used for good rather that evil.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Well, obviously you have expressed no original ideas. I'm thinking that you are perhaps two or three (admittedly intelligent) women supervised by one man to carry out this troll attack, or something like that. It is obvious in hindsight, but it shows how good you are that it took me so long to figure it out. It is a pity your talents can't be used for good rather that evil.
Ouch man, are you really that deluled? First you state that women are unable to express intelligent ideas, now you're saying that not even men are entitled to their own ideas, however "unoriginal" they might be. You're so blindfolded by your paranoias that it just doesn't occur to you that someone, perhaps, a man or a woman doesn't matter, may entertain a different world view than yours?

I simply have my own ideas, some spare time and perhaps the balls to express them here. At the cost of having myself and even my wife being insulted.

And I don't have to be "good" to have you, PAN or somebody else conjure up another paranoid construction of yours. Nobody is lurking behind a corner, conspiring against you. Everybody knows our society works on stimulating artificial, profitable desires while crushing basic and free ones, like that of loving and being loved back. It's a sad fact that I may even agree with, yet it doesn't give me or you or anyone else grounds to get on with your sexist rants expecting that other people will simply nod in silence.

However uninspiring and un-adventurous it may sound, this is just a public forum where a bunch of people spend their time trying to debate on the advantages of foreign dating vs home dating, and the likes. It's you and a few of your sociopath buddies who are systematically hijacking the purpose and spirit of this site to rant about how bad ALL women are, how rotting this or that judicial system is and how men have long lost their balls. When in fact the vast majority of us men are still waking up and going to work to give the society you so despise a chance to function for one more day, while providing for our families. Until the big revolution you guys are always dreaming about happens and completes in earnest, we "manginas" really have no better ideas in mind.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Cornfed wrote: Are you so sure? Perhaps they have finally stopped hiring at minimum wage.
Pretty sure....he IMed me and tried to make his case for being a stupid mangina.....you know how that conversation went.

You know the deal. "my cupcake would never do that". I said the same of Jennifer. One of the reason I am going to pursue Jennifer for justice to be done is that some man needs to make an example of "his cupcake" and it might as well be me.

When I put her on trial I will put her on the stand and demand that she explain her criminal actions to the video camera to show men just how faithless women can be. She is going to be the best known women in the MRA world for all the wrong reasons from her point of view.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is this. Jennifer knew me from the time I was 12. I have NEVER tolerated ANYONE violating the rights of ANYONE else. She has seen me wade into potentially violent situations. She has seen me crashing about a football field and LOVING the violence and physical challenge even if I get injured in the process. She knows me to totally fearless. She knows me to stand up for those who are less able to stand up for themselves.

In short she knows me to be a man of the highest integrity who will ensure that justice is done. For example. In the summer of 2006 it was very hot and my client did not have air con. It was 35C in the office and at my age that was tough to take. At the end of the month I deducted 3 days billing which was my assessment of how much time I was not working at my full capability due to the debilitating heat. The client told me that I should put the three days back onto the bill. I insisted I could not accept the money as I did not feel I earned it. Jennifer knows I did this. She knows that it the level of integrity I have. Even to the extent where a multi-billion euro client says "take the money, it is yours" I will turn it down if I feel I did not earn it.

It is totally beyond me why she believed her lawyer in telling her that she could criminally victimise me and get away with it. It really is.

I told her I would make an example of her....and now I have the platform to do that on a scale not imaginable 5 years ago.

She will be one of the most despised women on earth BY WOMEN for bringing an end to THEIR gravy train.

PS. That example also makes a joke of the men here who say "Peter is a fraud and is out to rip men off". I have turned down money that Global Multi-National companies have offered me and told me was mine.

One time I was even offered USD50,000.......no strings attached...just say and do nothing about what I had seen.........I turned it down on the basis I had not earned it.

How many men on this forum would turn down USD50,000 to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

I was not asked to do ANYTHING unethical for that money. It was mine to take if I wanted it. I will not say who it was offered to me by as the discussion was confidential. And it is long enough ago now that it does not matter. But I took the position where I thanked the man for the offer but since I had not earned the money I would not take it. I had a wife and four kids to provide for but I still turned it down.

And men here question my integrity! LOL!! They question whether my agenda was really to assist men to save their own lives and to be able to create the lives they love to live?

Talk about how cynical men are now.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Pretty sure....he IMed me and tried to make his case for being a stupid mangina.....you know how that conversation went.

You know the deal. "my cupcake would never do that". I said the same of Jennifer. One of the reason I am going to pursue Jennifer for justice to be done is that some man needs to make an example of "his cupcake" and it might as well be me.
How can you even begin to call yourself "a man of integrity" if you can lie on small, stupid things that you know are easy to disprove? The only PM I have ever sent you is below.

Hi Peter,

Since you kind of asked for it, I have just visited your personal website and am now reading some parts of your Truth Be Told book. You surely are complex man. The good news is, I'm a software developer myself and it's quite easy for me to understand that a good part of your life is that of an accomplished, senior data architect who has travelled the world and worked with a host of big companies. I honestly wish I had your professional life, as my most exciting international experience amounts to a 3-month secondment to Singapore. As you know I'm Italian and have been living in the UK, on and off, since 1998. Yet after so many years I can hardly find working here adventurous or exciting. So, hats off to at least a part of you, for being who you are.

So OK, I have you down as a senior IT professional. Then something else must have happened in your life, that shaped up that part of you that is, among other things, informing your posts on this forum. I can't judge and I won't until I'm happy with reading at least a sizeable part of your (frankly large) writings.

Where the heck can you find the part where I mentioned my wife and pulled a mangina? You either got me confused with another poster, easy when you like to place every single human being but yourself in the same damning box, of it's the case that you never miss a chance to make something up so you can groom your ego at someone else's expenses.

Yes, admitted, I had a passing curiosity about you and your personal story, and was intrigued by your willingness to share so much of it. I did go through your eBook and sure enough that gave me a measure of sympathy, which is why I have tried to understand and help you up to some point in time, as I had naively seen you a good man going through a stage of personality disorder. Whatever you used to be to yourself, your ex-family, your coworkers and the people around you, that "you" no longer exists. The only PAN left is one filled with hatred, arrogance and a few seriously big delusions that make him feel entitled to your own 24/7 public stage, where your sexist bull, your hateful statements about society, women, most men, can entertain the audience and hope to win some hearts.

On another post you were going on about why HA is good for you. The only reason why HA hasn't banned you is because Winston is not moderating anything on here, and you and your hate buddies are left free to roam, lecture us, insult us and go on with your sales pitches.

Peter, nail this into that head of yours. Nobody, absolutely nobody will join you and one of your associations, you're not the Saviour and even if people had to get prepared for a Mad Max life scenario, a mentally unstable person like you would be the very last resource they would want to have in order to stay alive and safe. In your present state of mind, you are a massive liability for yourself and whoever interacts with you, now or in the future. Even those few people, like myself once upon a time, who may feel some sympathy towards you quickly change their minds once they see the absolute cruelty, cynicism and arrogance with which you refer to pretty much anything you want to talk about, and with which you dismiss anyone who doesn't fit your bill, from any woman on the planet to a Mom crying for help on behalf of her son in jail, to people who want to try and do something good with this forum, to a young married couple you know nothing, absolutely nothing about.

I am telling you for one last time: go seek professional (mental) help before it's too late. And for God's sake, leave this place alone, as virtually nobody but your alter-egos can stand you and your rants.
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

+1 I like hearing a woman's perspective. :D
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

ben dover wrote:+1 I like hearing a woman's perspective. :D
Only if it is objective, logical and interrelates with reality. Otherwise, the view is skewed by biasness, closemindedness, and ignorance. Anything that isn't based on logic can't be taken seriously. The difference between facts and opinions: Opinions are open to contradiction; facts are not (simply because they interrelate with reality. they can't be argued).

Needless to say, if what an individual has to say isn't honest and objective obviously doesn't have a damn thing to say regarding that topic. American girls/women have absolutely no idea (with the exception of a few but the majority of them don't give a rat's ass anyway). If they lived to be 300 years old, they still wouldn't know 1% of it. 98.5% of american girls/women (the younger the female, the greater the percentage) don't have a damn thing to say.

Someone who has been through the shit and was treated like shit does not want to hear the "perspective" from the 98.5%.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
EntrepreneurNet wrote:Really? I didn't know that. :D

Very interesting indeed... I'm sure you have vastly more experience with women than I, publicduende, or anyone else. After performing detailed studies and experiments to ascertain the true nature of women you have <b>scientifically proven</b> that ALL women have no intellect nor ANY capacity for free thought...
Regardless of the level of experience, what I have to say is much more valuable than anything the likes of you or publicduende could possibly come up with given that you come across as a stupid little punk alienated with the world who doesn't know his ass from his elbow (assuming you are not a troll of some sort), while publicduende is either a mangina to the nth degree or a female troll or trolls and as such is merely reciting politically correct aphorisms. If the powers that be put is about that the moon was made of green cheese you can bet he/she would be posting that on here.
What you have to say is useful and valuable only to masturbate your ego and self-substantiate your paranoias. Can you please do us a favour and tell us your age? As for your mental age, I personally have a rough idea.
Cornfed wrote:
Or Perhaps you just have a hurt ego and inferiority complex:
Were you ever in a debate club or academic setting with smart girls?? Did they mock you, outperformed you, and make you feel inferior? Did they make you feel like an idiot in front of your peers?
You are not going to learn anything if you indulge in childish fantasies rather than trying to wrap your head around the realties of the situation. What I say about women is just what anyone at almost any other point in history would have taken as blindingly obvious. There have of course been plenty of scientific studies demonstrating the complete inferiority of women to men in every meaningful respect. The idea that a man like me could be made to feel inferior by females is ridiculous given that even smart females are just a version of the Eliza Program and so don't compare to me in the human stakes. Outside the specific situations they have been programmed for they fail the Turing test.
Anything you may want to show us? A link or two, perhaps? Something not written by one of your fellow fruit baskets, maybe? Not even Nazi doctors went as far as saying that women (Arian, obviously) were inferior to men. Even beyond the realm of scientific provability, you may want to "refine" your judgment based on actually going out and meeting as many women as possible, instead of sitting in your spare room and enjoying the sound of your mantras bouncing against Peter Andrew Nolan and a couple of other online presences.

LOL funny you mention Eliza. I thought you were this one since I read your first few posts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PARRY
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

What a shame this thread must be reduced to a hate filled competition of maybes. Cornball, if you play the ball instead of the player you might get laid more often.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

EntrepreneurNet wrote:Plus I'm not talking about turning HA into a "dating site". That's not the purpose of having women here.

I'd just like their input in some of the matters discussed.
Dont bother...they will just lie to you. That's what women do....lie to men to get access to their resources.

The only question you need to ask women to realise this is as follows..

"are you willing to sit on all women juries in all women courts and put women properly accused of criminal acts on trial and if found guilty issue a remedy instruction which is exactly the same as you would want us men to issue if a man committed the same crime? Of so, join the CAF womens site for your country."

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com

And I guarantee that you can ask 1,000 women this question and you would be lucky to get ONE to join up. Instead you will be hated on for asking the question.

Now...why would you want to talk to people who wish to be able to criminally victimise you with impunity?

When I asked that question on the Irish Freeman site that had about 300 women on it...and to be there you already AGREE that common law courts are the way to go, only THREE out of 300 women said yes and the OTHER WOMEN ATTACKED THEM!! LOL!!

And ALL 300 condoned Jennifer stealing EUR18,000 from our company account....100%.

Here...you want to know what women think? Read these.

The International Womens Club of Dublin is 250 ex pat women who come from ALL OVER THE WORLD. They are the wives of ambassadors, politicians and businessmen mostly. They are the 250 best kept women in Dublin. And they ALL AGREE that women can commit crimes with impunity....100% of 250 women who are VERY well off women.

What does THAT tell you?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx