D12 - Message to MRAs and fathers

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

D12 - Message to MRAs and fathers

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

For those who are interested.

I am disgusted in the behaviour of MRAs and any man talking about "rights" who has not bothered to educate himself and understand what is going on and act on that understanding.

So disgusted I am going back to my day job because most western men are "useless eaters". If they wanted to do something useful they should shoot themselves in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser for his roses because that would be a far more useful thing than they are doing above ground.

Men pretend to be "upset" when I say such things but I can point to my track record of working to assist men for the last 4.5 years. These men I call ignorant and stupid and arrogant about their ignorance and stupidity have no track record to point to. All they do is "raise awareness" and they have no plan at all.

Any father not registered to CAF and any man not registered to MBA is not worthy of my time any more. And those who do want my time other than I am prepared to give it freely will have to pay for my time just like they pay for an electrician or a plumber.

The irrefutable evidence built up over 4.5 years is that western men are pathetic mangins who will not even bother to educate themselves in the 99.7+ percent majority.

Sometimes being in the overwhelming majority is not a good place to be.

Any lad who complains I am not longer trying to assist young men in large numbers can take it up with all those men who slandered me and all those OTHER men who stayed silent while others slandered me. Most men will not even pass my book The Truth Be Told along to their fellow men yet expect me to "help men" out of my own pocket.

Disgraceful.

I have left a very large legacy of information for men to consume and to use. They want more? They know my paypal address.

Good luck lads. You sure as hell are going to need it with about 25 nations preparing to launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran as we speak......oh yes..that's right, it's just a "training drill", it's just "war games".

Well? These "war games" have a habit of not being such a game after all.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Whatever ...
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Post by ben dover »

Hey Mr. Nolan its not shaming language if it's true. Right? Take it as constructive criticism as you yourself say. Well you won't mind it when I say you are a mentally ill weirdo who should shut the f**k up, go away, and and instead of telling other men to shoot themselves, maybe you might want to take your own advice. Prick. :twisted:
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Peter Nolan is trying to create mass suicide and at the same time making them hand over their cash to him before they do Typical LOOPY PETE
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Peter your information is useless so why would anyone pay for utter rubbish!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ben dover wrote:Hey Mr. Nolan its not shaming language if it's true. Right? Take it as constructive criticism as you yourself say. Well you won't mind it when I say you are a mentally ill weirdo who should shut the f**k up, go away, and and instead of telling other men to shoot themselves, maybe you might want to take your own advice. Prick. :twisted:
Now why would I want to go shoot myself? I am very happy. I am living a great life. My life is BETTER than it has EVER BEEN.

I have made a HUGE contribution to the lives of many men....

If more men would listen I have created the remedy and created the possible future for about 400 MILLION men. That they do not wish to walk the path to freedom is THEIR problem. Not mine.

As I look at my life now? I can not think of one thing that might make it better with the possible exception that I would like my fav#1 to change her mind on children and choose to live out what days God gives us together. But apart from that? I can't think of anything that would improve my life. Not one thing. How many men here can say that?

Some new business will help but so will my decisions from my court proceedings. I am about to be very wealthy. And with that wealth I will make contribution to the young boys who are fatherless because men like you hate them and do not help them in need.

As a man who WAS suicidal for a month while I disowned what turned out to be hate filled ungrateful former children that I actually loved very much at the time? I know what it is to be suicidal. And I, for one, am sure glad I did not kill myself over hate filled ungrateful former children.

If every criminally victimised father did what I did there would be no problems. It is just that they are gutless cowards who are doing nothing useful above ground so they should shoot themselves in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser because then they would be doing something useful.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!