Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why Taiwan SUCKS in all areas except food/safety

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 4th, 2012, 5:31 am

Dear Rock,
I have two questions for you that I keep forgetting to ask. Here they are:

1. You said before that I'm not white so I don't get any special treatment in Taiwan. But since most Taiwanese girls prefer Asian guys over White guys, then wouldn't me being Asian be an advantage, since I would fit the racial preference of the majority? Isn't that weird?

2. Before when I asked you "How come at least half of European girls stop when I say 'excuse me miss' whereas 99-100 percent of Taiwanese girls ignore me?" your reply, if you remember, was something like this: "Because you look big and scary to Taiwanese girls who are thin and fragile, whereas European girls are tall and muscular and can kick your ass."

You were joking right? In any case, I am sure that explanation cannot explain the difference, for two main reasons:

1) Most of the Russian/European girls I met were NOT taller than me or muscular. At least half were shorter, petite and feminine, not muscular or athletic. You can see this in my photo collage: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm and in the videos as well.

2) If that were true, then the Taiwanese girls that are taller than me would stop and talk to me more than the shorter ones do. But in reality, they are just as cold and closed as the shorter ones. There are many tall girls in Taiwan and they do not seem more approachable or open than shorter ones.

So I am sure that your strange explanation does not explain the difference. Were you joking and making fun of me when you said it? If so, it was bizarre.

Are you willing to revise your explanation or retract it? Can you give a more obvious explanation that makes sense? Why can't it be the simplest and obvious - which is that NE Asians are generally closed toward strangers, unlike Europeans and Russians?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 4th, 2012, 7:49 am

7 Major Problems with Taiwan Girls - Terrible beyond words!

Although Taiwanese girls are comparable with the most beautiful females in the world, they are also among the most difficult and come with a barrage of major negative traits, personality problems and difficult obstacles. Here are 7 big problems with them that will give you an idea about why I find Taiwan to be the most BORING place on the planet, as well as the WORST place for dating girls in the world. Each one of these is bad enough, but combined, they make Taiwanese girls not even worth the effort.

1. Taiwanese girls are extremely COLD and CLOSED. They are extremely stuck up and project an extreme cold wall around them that is very unnatural and inhuman. This is an inherent Taiwanese trait that makes them unapproachable, uptight and unwelcoming. They are not open or relaxed with strangers, like females in most countries are. Compared to Taiwanese women, even reptiles are warm-blooded.

2. The mentality of Taiwanese girls is very narrow, simple and primitive. Thus it's hard to connect or vibe with them. They are on a different wavelength, one that is far more insular than ours. They are the least capable of having intelligent deep conversations. The weird thing is, they expect me to be the same, but I'm not, so they don't know how to process that. This makes everything doubly difficult when combined with #1.

3. Taiwanese girls are very picky, shallow, superficial and judgmental. They have narrow standards and are very particular. It's hard to get them to respond on dating sites. They don't like guys who think for themselves or who are nonconformist in any way. In their mind, nonconformists are losers and intellectualism is weird and uncool. In my experience, as soon as I say something intelligent or deep, or show off that I am nonconformist in any way, many Taiwanese girls drop me and treat me as though I no longer exist to them. So much for being appreciated for being yourself. Add this to the above 2 problems, and the problems and obstacles to dating triple!

4. Taiwanese girls are extremely prudish and view flirtation as taboo and bad. Coming from a very prudish sterile culture, Taiwan girls are themselves very prudish. They won't let guys kiss their hand (like European girls would) and view flirting as a taboo, bad and negative. Taiwan is so prudish in fact, that movies made in Taiwan usually never show any kissing, whereas they do if they are made in mainland China. Thus it can be said that Taiwan is the most prudish country in Asia, and its women are indicative of that especially since women tend to conform to the culture. A culture where you can't even flirt simply SUCKS.

5. Taiwanese girls are very flaky and act like divas. Taiwanese females under 35 are anything but down to earth, and can flake out at any time for any reason, or even no reason. It's hard enough getting them to respond on dating sites. But even when they do, they can flake out suddenly. When they do, they disappear, forget you and ignore your emails/calls for trivial reasons or sometimes no reason.

6. Taiwanese girls tend to have this fake innocence and cheesy corny gay ass "hello kitty" expression. It's hard to explain what I mean. You have to be around them to see what I'm talking about. It's very unnatural, strange and inhuman. I have no idea how to jive with it. And I definitely wouldn't want to try to emulate it. Ewww! Ick! Weird!

7. In social groups and nightclubs in Taiwan, guys tend to outnumber girls, which creates scarcity. The guys who are in the group that the girls are in, are usually either dating the girls, or if not, then they are shielding the girls from being approached by other guys. Total cockblock. Again, this totally sucks, and when combined with the above, make the dating scene terrible beyond words and not even worth the effort.

So you see, all the above compounds to make Taiwan the WORST dating scene I've ever experienced, as well as the most BORING uneventful place. It's like everything is against you. Geez! All the above combined are horrible beyond words, and make it not even worth the effort. All Taiwan offers you is food and work. But for dating, love, romance and sex, it totally SUCKS, is overly difficult, uptight, stuck up and very depriving. In fact, no negative words in English that I can think of can describe how terrible it is and how badly it sucks. Thus all I can say is that it is "terrible beyond words".

What's worse, you aren't allowed to say anything negative in Taiwan. The social culture is very politically correct and you are only allowed to say nice positive things about Taiwan. So you can't even tell the truth or express how you really feel without violating this social rule! Geez. At least let a guy be honest for crying out loud. It sucks having to pretend that you like something you don't.
Last edited by Winston on December 6th, 2012, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 4th, 2012, 8:56 am

Behold! I've just finished writing the most taboo article about Taiwan ever written in world history! Guaranteed! Check it out at the link below.

The Dark Side of Taiwan: Forbidden Truths Beneath The Fake Hype

WARNING: This is the most TABOO article about Taiwan ever written. Guaranteed. It is nothing like the rest in that it does NOT follow the social rule that everything said or written about Taiwan has to be positive, lighthearted and politically correct. Quite the contrary. Instead, it breaks this rule completely and breaks this taboo in the name of truth, and exposes dark and negative truths about Taiwan that no one else dares to say. In that sense, it stands out from the rest, and will probably be ostracized for that reason. But the truth is the truth, so this will be posted online anyway for all seeking the truth about Taiwan to find. But be warned though, this is NOT for the mainstream politically correct crowd, which is likely to find this article very offensive, no matter how true it is. So if that bothers you, then this article is not for you.

URL to full article:
http://blog.happierabroad.com/2012/12/dark-taiwan.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » December 4th, 2012, 11:31 pm

what is hello kitty expression, pic?

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » December 4th, 2012, 11:36 pm

Taiwan sounds a lot like Singapore

But isnt Japan and Korrea the same, rich country syndrome, once womns able to survive without man they turn cold

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 4:31 pm

Post by pete98146 » December 4th, 2012, 11:56 pm

Winston wrote:7 Major Problems with Taiwan Girls - Terrible beyond words!

Although Taiwanese girls are comparable with the most beautiful females in the world, they are also among the most difficult and come with a barrage of major negative traits, personality problems and difficult obstacles. Here are 7 big problems with them that will give you an idea about why I find Taiwan to be the most BORING place on the planet, as well as the WORST place for dating girls in the world. Each one of these is bad enough, but combined, they make Taiwanese girls not even worth the effort.

1. Taiwanese girls are extremely COLD and CLOSED. They are extremely stuck up and project an extreme cold wall around them that is very unnatural and inhuman. This is an inherent Taiwanese trait that makes them unapproachable, uptight and unwelcoming. They are not open or relaxed with strangers, like females in most countries are. Compared to Taiwanese women, even reptiles are warm-blooded.

2. The mentality of Taiwanese girls is very narrow, simple and primitive. Thus it's hard to connect or vibe with them. They are on a different wavelength, one that is far more insular than ours. They are the least capable of having intelligent deep conversations. The weird thing is, they expect me to be the same, but I'm not, so they don't know how to process that. This makes everything doubly difficult when combined with #1.

3. Taiwanese girls are very picky, shallow, superficial and judgmental. They have narrow standards and are very particular. It's hard to get them to respond on dating sites. They don't like guys who think for themselves or who are nonconformist in any way. In their mind, nonconformists are losers and intellectualism is weird and uncool. In my experience, as soon as I say something intelligent or deep, or show off that I am nonconformist in any way, many Taiwanese girls drop me and treat me as though I no longer exist to them. So much for being appreciated for being yourself. Add this to the above 2 problems, and the problems and obstacles to dating triple!

4. Taiwanese girls are extremely prudish and view flirtation as taboo and bad. Coming from a very prudish sterile culture, Taiwan girls are themselves very prudish. They won't let guys kiss their hand (like European girls would) and view flirting as a taboo, bad and negative. Taiwan is so prudish in fact, that movies made in Taiwan usually never show any kissing, whereas they do if they are made in mainland China. Thus it can be said that Taiwan is the most prudish country in Asia, and its women are indicative of that especially since women tend to conform to the culture. A culture where you can't even flirt simply SUCKS.

5. Taiwanese girls are very flaky and act like divas. Taiwanese females under 35 are anything but down to earth, and can flake out at any time for any reason, or even no reason. It's hard enough getting them to respond on dating sites. But even when they do, they can flake out suddenly. When they do, they disappear, forget you and ignore your emails/calls for trivial reasons or sometimes no reason.

6. Taiwanese girls tend to have this fake innocence and cheesy corny gay ass "hello kitty" expression. It's hard to explain what I mean. You have to be around them to see what I'm talking about. It's very unnatural, strange and inhuman. I have no idea how to jive with it. And I definitely wouldn't want to try to emulate it. Ewww! Ick! Weird!

7. In social groups and nightclubs in Taiwan, guys tend to outnumber girls, which creates scarcity. The guys who are in the group that the girls are in, are usually either dating the girls, or if not, then they are shielding the girls from being approached by other guys. Total cockblock. Again, this totally sucks, and when combined with the above, make the dating scene terrible beyond words and not even worth the effort.

So you see, all the above compounds to make Taiwan the WORST dating scene I've ever experienced, as well as the most BORING uneventful place. It's like everything is against you. Geez! All the above combined are horrible beyond words, and make it not even worth the effort. All Taiwan offers you is food and work. But for dating, love, romance and sex, it totally SUCKS, is overly difficult, uptight, stuck up and very depriving. In fact, no negative words in English that I can think of can describe how terrible it is and how badly it sucks. Thus all I can say is that it is "terrible beyond words".

What's worse, you aren't allowed to say anything negative in Taiwan. The social culture is very politically correct and you are only allowed to say nice positive things about Taiwan. So you can't even tell the truth or express how you really feel without violating this social rule! Geez. At least let a guy be honest for crying out loud. It sucks having to pretend that you like something you don't.
Damn Winston...

If I didn't know any better I'd think you were writing about Washington State. Oh well, atleast you are living rent free....

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4800
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » December 5th, 2012, 3:45 am

Banano wrote:what is hello kitty expression, pic?
Image

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » December 5th, 2012, 5:20 pm

rich counry cold girls that is the deal. rich contry syndrome is a good name for it.

Jacaré
Freshman Poster
Posts: 222
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

Post by Jacaré » December 6th, 2012, 10:45 am

Winston,
I didn't bother to read your diatribe but suffice to say that what you wrote about Taiwan being so bad applies ONLY to you for the reasons that have been fully documented here and that I have no desire to go over. On the other hand, I have read a lot of reports from other guys who are having a lot of fun in Taiwan and consider it as among one of the best places in Asia for a single guy. So what gives? Does it have to do with these guys being young, fit, not bad looking and dressing sharply while also not being cheapos? Have you ever looked at a mirror and asked yourself that perhaps, the root cause of your lack of success in Taiwan could be due to your own shortcomings? Come on man, be honest with yourself. I'm not hating on you, just trying to give you another perspective. Think about it man...

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » December 6th, 2012, 2:24 pm

Winston needs to realize not all countries are like PH, PH is 3rd world underdeveloped with millions of poor women and as a result theres abundance of easy and cheap women..TW is not such a country, women have jobs and standards are much higher, simple as that.
For a young fit gd looking guy TW is perfect however if you are 40 or 50 unfit, not so gd looking then TW is lonely place..


viewtopic.php?t=16917

This thread is somewhat related to this, alfa player talks about nice sexy easy AW..how is that possible you wonder, not everyone is the same..there are guys who are hot and guys who are not, rich/poor,black/white, short/tall...

short fat bald will have very different experience from someone who is tall fit and handsome...


I will stress that dating abroad is overhyped in the same way as PUA is,
both promise LOOKS DONT matter to be successfull with women.
PUA treats all women like cum dumpsters, HA talks about angelic women are everywhere except in USA,


bc of such BS and propaganda we have guys who travel to Peru, Brazil, TW , etc expecting women will be all over them ones they show up only to find out women are still not into them..wonder why

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 6th, 2012, 3:53 pm

momopi wrote:
Banano wrote:what is hello kitty expression, pic?
Image
Not exactly. I'm talking about the super fake smile that looks gay, cheesy and corny, and overly innocent, along with the dorky goofy look in their eyes that is common with NE Asians, which you will never see in a white person. You've seen expressions on East Asians that you never see on white people right?

I can imitate it somewhat. I will do a video of it sometime with an imitation of it. But it may be very offensive.
Last edited by Winston on December 6th, 2012, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 6th, 2012, 3:58 pm

Banano wrote:Taiwan sounds a lot like Singapore

But isnt Japan and Korrea the same, rich country syndrome, once womns able to survive without man they turn cold
Yes that is a factor. But like I said before, it's not the only factor. For example, you can go to Europe and the girls that have money and aren't dirt poor will be more open, natural, relaxed, down to earth, and more human than Taiwanese are. I can easily put this to the test. In Europe, if I say "excuse me" to a girl, 50-60 percent of them will stop and talk to me. In Taiwan, that percentage is close to zero.

Thus, women in the same economics class can be very different and have different basic personalities and behaviors. I've explained this many times. You guys need to stop thinking that everything is only connected to money. There are other factors too. I know you prefer the world to be simple, but it isn't. Taiwanese girls have certain traits and expressions which are particular to Taiwanese and NE Asians.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 6th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Jacaré wrote:Winston,
I didn't bother to read your diatribe but suffice to say that what you wrote about Taiwan being so bad applies ONLY to you for the reasons that have been fully documented here and that I have no desire to go over. On the other hand, I have read a lot of reports from other guys who are having a lot of fun in Taiwan and consider it as among one of the best places in Asia for a single guy. So what gives? Does it have to do with these guys being young, fit, not bad looking and dressing sharply while also not being cheapos? Have you ever looked at a mirror and asked yourself that perhaps, the root cause of your lack of success in Taiwan could be due to your own shortcomings? Come on man, be honest with yourself. I'm not hating on you, just trying to give you another perspective. Think about it man...
It's hard to believe that other guys have a 1000000000 percent different experience or observation. Even guys who like Taiwan say that my observations have truth in them. Even my dad said that my pros and cons list of Taiwan is pretty accurate and true.

Yes what you say is a factor. But even if I were better looking, that would not make the 7 major bad traits of Taiwan girls I described above false. They are still true and accurate. Even guys that like Taiwan admit to them. Skinny young Taiwan guys do not deny what I say about Taiwan girls, because it's too obvious.

If you read the 7 major problems above, you'd see that my personality doesn't fit in with Taiwan either or vibe with Taiwan girls. They are colder than reptiles and almost inhuman. How can someone who is natural and down to earth like me and most white people are, get along with Taiwanese who are extremely cold and closed beyond imagination? Even Americans are more open minded and normal compared to Taiwan.

Did you see the posts by the user "Keepingitreal" in the Taiwan threads here? He left Taiwan when he was 14 and said it's a horrible place and agrees with my observations. Some things are too obvious.

Yes I have shortcomings. But my shortcomings DO NOT cause the 7 major negative traits above. Come on now. Aren't you being a typical victim blaming American here who uses bad logic? Just because I don't fit in Taiwan doesn't mean it's due to my shortcomings. Most guys here probably wouldn't fit in Taiwan. How can you fit into a closed, cold, narrow culture, if you are not closed, cold and narrow yourself? Explain that one. Can you fit into that?

Besides, when I lived in Taiwan when I was 17, I didn't notice that girls were very open and warm and easy to chat up, just because I was 17. Sure they can be friendly, but it's very short term and superficial. The 7 major negative traits described above are still accurate. It's about THEM, not me. You are short sighted and don't take that into account. Please read all of what I write next time before jumping to conclusions.

Finally, as I've mentioned before, I've seen a lot of cute Taiwanese girls with ugly dorky looking guys who could never get a date in the US. Maybe those guys have personalities that are compatible with them, or belong in the same clique. But the point is, girls in Taiwan aren't only dating good looking guys. They are dating ugly guys too.

So you see, there are multiple problems and discrepancies with your narrow simplistic viewpoint.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26626
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 6th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Also Jacare,
You forget that lots of guys lie. Even if they are bored and frustrated, they will pretend that they are having a good time. This is especially true with Western guys who are conditioned to only say politically correct things. Lots of white guys in Taiwan only date ugly girls and do not have it as easy as you think.

Case in point: My friend Sean is a lawyer in Taiwan. He told me that getting dates was easy there. But his actions showed something else. He constantly flew to the Philippines and Angeles City to have fun. Why would he be dating poor Filipinas if he could get dates easily in Taiwan? So you see, his actions showed the truth more than his words did.

Then, when I told him about how cold and lonely Taiwan is to me, he confessed that he felt the same way. Here are his own words to me by email:

"ya, this is kind of the way Taiwan is. or, i should say Chinese society and probably east asian society (i.e., korea, japan, china). i've actually tried to explain it too. chinese are very very nice and helpful if they know you personally. if you are a friend, they will really bend over backwards to be nice and helpful. but, for people they dont know, there really is zero connection. the reason i know that is because if you go in an elevator, you will see lots of girls fixing their makeup or their hair in the mirror with lots of other people in the elevator. they have zero self-consciousness about the other people in the elevator because they dont know them and its like they dont exist. for us, we would not be able to do that just because we would still feel their presence. but, for chinese, they dont know these people, therefore its like the dont exist.

you're right. it's tough. and it's one of the difficult things that ive had to deal with living in taiwan. and maybe why i like going to phil so often.

actually, i was just reading an article that a guy wrote in Japan that sounds very similar to experiences in Taiwan. you should check it out.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/fl2012 ... E.facebook "


He later confessed that he too felt that Taiwan was lonely and isolating:

"yes, it does feel very isolated and lonely here. sometimes i walk by restaurants and see large groups of chinese having dinner after work and know that i will likely never be invited to those kinds of gatherings. i've even tried to invite myself along to events like that, but i usually get, "i'll see if my other friends are ok with it", which usually means no.

sure, i guess u can post what u wrote last time. as long as i can see the video u are talking about haha"


Later on, he confessed that I was right about the cold wall that Taiwanese girls project, and that he probably would have done better with women in any other country:

"I didnt realize there were so many hot and international women in such a small town as Chia-yi haha

but, you know, i think i might be starting to believe you. dont get me wrong, as a white guy in Taiwan, I've done ok with the ladies. But, most of those have taken some work, and certainly, at the beginning, most of those women were cold and standoffish like you mentioned. But, after considering they way u describe it, i think my success with women here (what little i've had) is probably inspite of the situation here, not because of it. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm a single middle-aged guy, ok looking, not overweight, have a respectable job, dress well, speak fluent Chinese, i'm even a private pilot for goodness sake. in any other country, i would probably be getting way more women than i am here. it's just so hard to get past that cold wall they all have.....maybe that's why i find myself spending more and more time in the Philippines...."


So you see, it's not as easy for most people as you think, even for white guys. So just because Sean is white, doesn't mean that the traits I describe about Taiwanese girls are not true. He even admitted above that they all have a "cold wall". So you see, it's NOT my imagination or only my experience after all! See what I mean? See how bad your logic is Jacare?

Sure anyone can tell you that they are having a "great time" but we all have two faces - one we show the world, and our real face deep down. So anyone can tell you anything, but the truth is sometimes very different than what is said on the outside.

That's a life lesson for you Jacare.

I happen to be one of the few that show the same face on the outside that I have on the inside. That's why I am refreshingly honest, and why my exterior and interior are in harmony, unlike most people. haha.
Last edited by Winston on December 24th, 2012, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » December 6th, 2012, 5:36 pm

-winston you are asian trapped in a body of white man

-TW isnt easy for average guy, same as SG, Japan, people are too uptight +sterile atmosphere

-their faces are emotionless, fake, plastic, they dont have warm smiles like filipinas or thais

-whites(anglos) tend to lie a lot, you cant go by what they say but no doubt some are successfull


Winston

can you show us your version of 'hello kitty' face

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”