This really irked me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jovian
Freshman Poster

This really irked me

Post by Jovian »

I did a quick google search with "British women" and "bad boys" to see if British women had just as much as a reputation of wanting bad boys as AW, and I came across this on yahoo answers:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 821AA3klR7

This was the answer that irked me:
You're generalizing and you're biased. I really can't answer with anything different on this section, although I wish I could say different stuff. But a lot of the questions coming from lads on this section seem to be some sort of bitter rant against women....Like they're trying to stir people up to start bashing on females. It's as if it's some sort of personal, diabolique pleasure you guys got. It's prolly because you can't rant like that in real life, so, you come here to discharge that bitterness on here.
Please explain what does the "nice guy" mean to you? And what does a Bad boy mean to you? And how do you know that every British woman only likes bad boy types of men? And why did you ask this question, since you seem like you only wanted to rant about British women and brag about yourself being liked by ladies from other parts of the world?

You need to get over yourself. I can tell you're thrilled about that and you're flattered. That prolly increased your fragile male ego....but please, could you not make it a little less obvious? It's pathetic.

And the regular "nice guy" I've ever met in my life were guys that didn't really know how to act with a woman and what to do in various situations. Were a bit chubby and obviously didn't really take care of their looks, aside taking showers...but that's sometimes not enough. You need to actually work out. Were deep down conceited and cocky, although, they wanted to show that they're victims of destiny and how under-appreciated they were. They expected to have hot women pay attention to them, and when they'd realize they don't get that attention, they'd go all like "Oh, why women only go for bad boys, and not nice guys like me??". Well, if you want hot women, then, go to the gym, eat right. As with your personality, well, that's something that takes a lot longer to fix, so, we won't go there.

A lot of the true Nice guys I met were actually very attractive men, who got discarded for being attractive, because many people assumed they're automatically full of themselves and conceited because of this. Yet, I always see very attractive guys with plain, or even ugly women. Go figure.

A Nice guy is a guy who's genuine, and looks to him are on the second place. They are honest in their intentions and don't care all that much about the girl's appearance (attractivity wise, not hygiene). A truly nice guy won't go about complaining how attractive women don't pay him attention and how shallow they are. And they definitely don't resume themselves to victims because of this. And you know what? Women see that in them, and they actually rush to them. So, whoever says that Nice guys aren't popular among women, YES they ARE.

I apologize if I offended you with anything.
Is it just me, or was that answer quite hypocitical? Yes, maybe you could validly accuse the guy of generalizing, but wow... She's being unnecessarily rude. What do you guys think? And she says a true nice guy wouldn't care about a woman's looks, but then criticized "regular" nice men for being unattractive, calling them chubby and saying they didn't take care of their looks enough and needed to workout, and then said about how attractive men dated unattractive women because looks aren't important to them. So men have to make the effort to look good and women don't?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

That my friend is the new breed of the 21st century, the entitled bitch...My advice to you is to not get worked up because you'll only work yourself into a depression.

I wouldn't get near that kind of woman even if my life depended on it. She will contradict herself in everything she says because she has no standards.
Well, if you want hot women, then, go to the gym, eat right.
Yet, I always see very attractive guys with plain, or even ugly women.
So go to the gym, work out, eat right and get the ugly woman.

Then she says women like the honest guys, which are totally opposite to the bad boys. No use trying to figure out what goes on in her head.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

What a bitch response from a typical fem-hag. I would be pissed if someone had written that as a response to me.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Fellas,

What's ironic is that although she's an Anglobitch, she's right to a certain degree.

And here's why: has anyone here been to Latin America?? Most of the 10's (a-k-a the dimes) FROWN upon fat dudes.

Latinas like their man to be not fat because Latinas love the stamina and the less-sweaty factor from men. Furthemore,

they are still wow'ed by the typical macho look of a man: not fat, suave (means smooth in English), just macho, hygiene and gear on-point, etc...

It seems ubiquitous even in the Latino-American community (Latin America stateside).

Can I get a sign of accordance of agreement here?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

What I got is her contradicting herself on the looks. So a nice guy has to be attractive and go to the gym, but his look is in second place to his personality? If that's the case, than I should get a boat load of women. Why attractive nice guys go with ugly women is because women like her rejects us. The thing is that women like her puts guys like me down. I go and ask them out or try to talk to them. They look at me like I'm a weirdo, they claim shit that isn't true. Cause I won't play to their tune. Really, the only women who felt flattered was women from foriegn countries.

I remember someone posting here about some guy talking about the BBD, bigger, better, deal. These women hold out on guys, that are great all around, to find something better. I found that when one of these guys call them out, they call him crazy, creepy and other misinformation. Cause they can't handle the truth when they are found out.

E_Irizarry, I agree with you on latin women liking fit guys, but Macho guys stateside(US) is wrong to an extent. I have seen many Latina women with wannabe tough guys. Guys I can break in two with my pinky. With their NorthPole, puffy jackets and caps backwards.
Jovian
Freshman Poster

Post by Jovian »

I don't think the guy who asked the question was implying that hot women should date fat slobs. The girl that wrote that answer however lambasts the guy for comparing British women with foreign women, and makes her own generalizations while insulting him for making generalizations, basically saying that "nice guys" (from her experience) that can't get girlfriends in the UK are fat losers and don't take care enough of their looks and the ones that do should just shut the hell up and stick with the ugly and plain-looking women. There's a bit of a double standard there. I'm not saying men should not make the effort to take care of their looks, though, but why should they stick with ugly British girls when they have much higher chance of getting a hot woman abroad than in their home country?

So this is how it basically works according to her (and usually when girls like her say they don't want bad boys, they are lying):

The top 10% of men, the Alpha Males, the super-good looking and the rich guys get first and best pickings of all women.

Bad boys and players get most of the rest of the hot women that the top 10% of men did not want.

The attractive nice guys get most of the plain and ugly women.

The average looking or unattractive nice guys don't get any.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jovian wrote:I don't think the guy who asked the question was implying that hot women should date fat slobs. The girl that wrote that answer however lambasts the guy for comparing British women with foreign women, and makes her own generalizations while insulting him for making generalizations, basically saying that "nice guys" (from her experience) that can't get girlfriends in the UK are fat losers and don't take care enough of their looks and the ones that do should just shut the hell up and stick with the ugly and plain-looking women. There's a bit of a double standard there. I'm not saying men should not make the effort to take care of their looks, though, but why should they stick with ugly British girls when they have much higher chance of getting a hot woman abroad than in their home country?

So this is how it basically works according to her (and usually when girls like her say they don't want bad boys, they are lying):

The top 10% of men, the Alpha Males, the super-good looking and the rich guys get first and best pickings of all women.

Bad boys and players get most of the rest of the hot women that the top 10% of men did not want.

The attractive nice guys get most of the plain and ugly women.

The average looking or unattractive nice guys don't get any.
'Just need a point of clarification ...
Is Bill Clinton an Alpha or bad boy?
Do Hillary & Monica qualify as "best pickings" or "hot"? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jovian
Freshman Poster

Post by Jovian »

Teal Lantern wrote:
'Just need a point of clarification ...
Is Bill Clinton an Alpha or bad boy?
Do Hillary & Monica qualify as "best pickings" or "hot"? :lol:
Perhaps Clinton had, let's just say, an "acquired" taste in women.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Speaking of Clinton's liaisons brings to mind a thought I had about the extraordinary phenomenon, at least in the U.S., of extremely self-confident fat women. Does it have anything to do with the rise to prominence of oral sex over the last couple of decades or so? Do fat chicks think that one mouth is as good as another, so therefore they are as desirable as their more shapely counterparts?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

gsjackson wrote:Speaking of Clinton's liaisons brings to mind a thought I had about the extraordinary phenomenon, at least in the U.S., of extremely self-confident fat women. Does it have anything to do with the rise to prominence of oral sex over the last couple of decades or so? Do fat chicks think that one mouth is as good as another, so therefore they are as desirable as their more shapely counterparts?
I was going to blame Sir Mix-a-Lot, but you may have a point, too. :lol:
Also, if every second person is overweight, then there is less shame in being overweight, oneself.

Imagine they'd held a women's symposium 20 years ago where the question was posed: "If ALL of the women got obese, what would men do about it?"
What's the answer? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything