Wife Requirements

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:Glad to hear you're open to polygamy if it happens. Sounds outlandish today, in 15 years it will be more common.
I'm open to polygamy because men use to have concubines as long as they could support them. There aren't too many men alive that would say no to being in a serious relationship multiple woman. I'm 100% against female polygamy because I believe a woman should only be with one man.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Tsar wrote:
Jester wrote:Glad to hear you're open to polygamy if it happens. Sounds outlandish today, in 15 years it will be more common.
I'm open to polygamy because men use to have concubines as long as they could support them. There aren't too many men alive that would say no to being in a serious relationship multiple woman. I'm 100% against female polygamy because I believe a woman should only be with one man.
That's the spirit. Way old school. I want to bring back wife buying.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Jester wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Jester wrote: So yeah, Happier Abroad and all that. There is hope for all. I wish every guy on this site could see that couple.
I'm glad you mentioned this. I go to a restaurant where the general manager is very fat and 36 he is not ugly but the type attractive women won't want to be seen with..yet in my eyes he is the sweetest,shy man he told me I'm his crush and honestly he is my crush. I am a attractive woman and for us to be seen together will physically be misMATCHED but forget that.
You know, Love, I used to tell my sisters, don't choose a man who looks good to you. Choose a man to whom you look good. Choose a man for whom you will be desirable and precious.

Gossip is eternal, as is the need to know your own mind - and shrug it off:

"I am black, but comely, O you daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon."

The girls may giggle at first, but they will be wistfully envious, if they see your man doting on you in years to come.
Great advice.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
You should of seen my mom's reaction when I told her I'm all for polygamy. She stared at me then started praying. Lol. We had a debate but I still stand by it.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
You should of seen my mom's reaction when I told her I'm all for polygamy. She stared at me then started praying. Lol. We had a debate but I still stand by it.
All forms of polygamy or the traditional "one man, multiple woman" polygamy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
All forms of polygamy or the traditional "one man, multiple woman" polygamy?
Arrgh! Tsar I think you know better than that. You are talking to a lady here.

For those who don't know, polygamy means multiple women. The other word, coined only in recent years by weird people, is polyamory. I.e., mix and match at will.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Now you have me intrigued about how you came upon the idea of polygamy.

I had assumed that you attended a pro-polygamy Church or Mosque, since this idea has been discussed in the Black community.

Or was this your own independent idea?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:Arrgh! Tsar I think you know better than that. You are talking to a lady here.

For those who don't know, polygamy means multiple women. The other word, coined only in recent years by weird people, is polyamory. I.e., mix and match at will.
I apologize. I should have realized that. The standard definition of the word has changed so it has become confusing.

Polygamy - a marriage which includes more than two partners.

Polygyny - When a man is married to more than one wife at a time and there is no marriage bond between the wives

Polyandry - When a woman is married to more than one husband at a time and there is no marriage bond between the husbands.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:

I had assumed that you attended a pro-polygamy Church or Mosque, since this idea has been discussed in the Black community.

I have a foreign friend from the Middle East who is deeply into following God and he hates American culture our views are similar and well we got on the subject of polygamy and I was all for monogamy at first. Strongly for monogamy only. So we had a friendly debate and the more he broke it down the lesser and less I could disagree with him he was so right. It is biblical also. We were reading chapters explaining them and I realized there is nothing wrong with one man who obeys God to have many wives and children. In fact it is a great thing. A beautiful thing. No one I know is for polygamy except my foreign friend.
Steel
Freshman Poster

Post by Steel »

For me it's:

1. Submissive.

2. Feminine, likes to dress up nice and take care of her appearance.

3. Not to into sports, for example some hot girls on facebook giving everyone a play by play of the football game. It comes across as fake and like she's trying to be one of the guys... it's annoying.

4. Little to no male friends and definitely no close male friends. I've seen it to many times with other people "oh he's just a friend" meanwhile they're f***ing behind your back. I've had sex women who have bf's (one of them married now to the same guy she was with) and their bf doesn't mind them being around guys as "friends" little do they know these sluts are getting f***ed left and right, not all of them are obvious sluts either. One of my ex gf's was friends with this guy and I found out they had sex before, so I cut that off and she acted like she didn't understand why. Bitch are you serious, you've had sex with him before and you expect me to be comfortable with you hanging around him? I asked her if she would want me around a girl I've had sex with before and she said no. Also even if she isn't interested that doesn't stop guys from trying, I hate that, plus you just can't trust women... maybe foreign women are different but you can't trust American women.

5. Not to into the club scene and going out partying and binge drinking every weekend, you know half the reason they do it is the attention they get from guys. This is hard to find in younger women, good looking ones at least.

6. Has to be able to hold a decent conversation.

7. Has to be supportive.

8. And last she has to be at least decent looking, even if she isn't a 10 if you have a great connection and she meets all your requirements that makes her a 10 in my eyes, generally I wont go below a 7 though.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Steel wrote:Not to into the club scene and going out partying and binge drinking every weekend, you know half the reason they do it is the attention they get from guys. This is hard to find in younger women, good looking ones at least.
This is hard to find with younger women in anglo-countries, especially if she is good looking. Most young single women in their 20's are into the "bar & club scene" big time!

They also love to binge drink and some like to do drugs. I wouldn't touch these women with a ten foot pole! Some of them are just dripping with venereal disease! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote: ...Way old school. ...
I like the phrase!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:

I have a foreign friend from the Middle East who is deeply into following God and he hates American culture our views are similar and well we got on the subject of polygamy and I was all for monogamy at first. Strongly for monogamy only. So we had a friendly debate and the more he broke it down the lesser and less I could disagree with him he was so right. It is biblical also. We were reading chapters explaining them and I realized there is nothing wrong with one man who obeys God to have many wives and children. In fact it is a great thing. A beautiful thing. No one I know is for polygamy except my foreign friend.
Looking at this old thread, Love, hoping you have found your King and are enjoying your share of his attention.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."