Why do men have to do all the work when it comes to dating?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Maker55 wrote:I have above average looks.

Women want more than looks such as money and status.

Every if you're a very good looking guy but doesn't have a lot of money or status, the women will still ignore you.

I am VERY handsome and have a very well proportioned body and I've NEVER been asked out by a woman neither do they ever show me ANY signs of interest.

I actually get more attention from married women than single women.

And I live in Houston, TX.
Yes, even if you are a good looking man, women in the US will still ignore you unless you are rich. Women in the US do not show interest in men, they expect men to do all the work.

It's unbelievable how unfriendly and stuck up American women are. Even if you live in a big city, are good looking, in shape and have a decent job, you will still be invisible to women in the US. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This picture sums up how American women perceive themselves. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

You want women to do their womanly roles yet you have an issue living up to yours. Men say they are the lead and etc yet now they complain about making the first move. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Not only do men have to do all the work in english speaking countries, they also get blammed for everything as well. While women on the other hand, are not held accountable for anything!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Women would not expect to get free things because they have tits if men would stop giving them free stuff because they have tits haha.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.