Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Observations from a female immigrant in the US!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern » April 8th, 2013, 7:36 pm

jamesbond wrote:Women in America are treated like queens and yet they still complain about "not being equal with men." I do sometimes see women in their 40's who are fat and ugly dating good looking guys who are in their 20's! WTF? :shock:
Guys in their 20s will shtup many things.
But, they aren't going anywhere near MARRYING fat, unattractive, 40+ year olds, unless she has a WHOLE lot of (her ex's) cash. :razz:

Women spend their youth doing what their looks allow them to get away with plus what they think men do -- later, they complain of not getting the results they expected.
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/03/12 ... ment-75081
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi » April 8th, 2013, 9:51 pm

Meeting girls in America goes something like this:

In Jr high and High school, it's OK to just go up to the girl at the mall or local library and chat her up.

In college, going up to random girls at the mall to chat them up becomes iffy, but you can still hit up girls at the school cafeteria/dining hall, school library, dorms, etc.

After college, you're tossed into the ocean without a life vest -- sink or swim on your own, good luck. Some will find lifelines through professional organizations or sociable coworkers. Others will end up at clubs/bars. If you struck out badly, you can always buy a plane ticket and go abroad.

camila
Freshman Poster

Post by camila » April 23rd, 2013, 8:24 pm

BlueEverglades wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Thank you so much for posting this. Sometimes I just need the inspiration. I want to do better by my future children ad raise them in a normal society.
Good for you, then start taking action as soon as you can and whatever you do stay away from Florida, are there any other females who are absolutely fed up like me? Im really at my wits end here...
Hi BlueEverglades,

I am so happy that there are other females out there who see the truth! I completely agree with all you have said, and I am female. I also live in Florida, by the way. In Miami of all places, horrible place to be! Thank you for posting this, it really brings me joy to see I'm not the only female tired of this society.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » April 24th, 2013, 2:05 pm

momopi wrote:Meeting girls in America goes something like this:

In Jr high and High school, it's OK to just go up to the girl at the mall or local library and chat her up.

In college, going up to random girls at the mall to chat them up becomes iffy, but you can still hit up girls at the school cafeteria/dining hall, school library, dorms, etc.

After college, you're tossed into the ocean without a life vest -- sink or swim on your own, good luck. Some will find lifelines through professional organizations or sociable coworkers. Others will end up at clubs/bars. If you struck out badly, you can always buy a plane ticket and go abroad.
Winston said he did everything humanly possible to meet girls when he was living in the US. He tried online dating, taking dance and cooking classes, doing volunteer work, being an extra in movies, going to meetup.com groups and asking girls out in shopping malls and cafes.

When all of that failed, he bought a plane ticket and traveled to eastern Europe and Russia. What happened when he went overseas can be summed up in these videos I made! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Observations from a female immigrant!

Post by jamesbond » October 31st, 2013, 10:42 pm

BlueEverglades wrote:People walking in the streets prefer to be glued to their electronic devices than look at anyone else face for more than 2 seconds. Single Men and women in a natural casual setting do not even bother trying to catch each other's sight or flirt (I'm guessing harassment laws have a lot to do with it, but it's still pretty ridiculous, why would I feel harassed if a guys tells me he thinks I'm pretty or hot?)
The sexual harassment laws in America are ridiculous, especially in the work place. Even looking at women can be considered sexual harassment if the woman feels uncomfortable about it! WTF?

A great deal of people in America don't even know who their neighbors are. Talking to strangers is considered taboo and men striking up conversations with women is considered socially unacceptable. Most women in America only want to meet men through their friends.

Welcome to the dating and social scene here in the United States of America! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 3rd, 2013, 8:59 am

These are excellent observations about the US by a female immigrant. I will list this thread in my article index. :)
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » September 30th, 2014, 7:08 pm

camila wrote:
BlueEverglades wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Thank you so much for posting this. Sometimes I just need the inspiration. I want to do better by my future children ad raise them in a normal society.
Good for you, then start taking action as soon as you can and whatever you do stay away from Florida, are there any other females who are absolutely fed up like me? Im really at my wits end here...
Hi BlueEverglades,

I am so happy that there are other females out there who see the truth! I completely agree with all you have said, and I am female. I also live in Florida, by the way. In Miami of all places, horrible place to be! Thank you for posting this, it really brings me joy to see I'm not the only female tired of this society.
So BlueEverglades lives in Miami and so does camila. In Miami, single men outnumber single women 60% to 40% so why are you ladies having such a hard time meeting men in Miami?

Your both right about the horrible social scene in the US and the anti social atmosphere of America. Like Winston has said, "America is the loneliest country in the world." :cry:

Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny » October 1st, 2014, 3:26 pm

Half of Americans are brain wash sheep