If you're a 4, you should be thankful you were complimented!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

JohnDoe wrote:Yep, I don't think looking pretty or putting make up on is a very commemorable act.

Now, if a woman can show me she has decent qualities like being compassionate, considerate, or receptive THEN I might give her a compliment.

I'm not into the whole 'compliment a woman just because she looks nice or has a nice bag' thing. Not a fan of men saying she looks hot or sexy just to gain their affection. it just seems so kiss assy/sucking up to them to me.

For me, women have to earn compliments. First prove to me that you're singing a different tune than all the other evil women out there and I'll consider throwing you a compliment.
I'm the same way, I don't compliment a woman's looks, ESPECIALLY if she's hot. A hot girl gets it all the time and you just put yourself back in the same category as other guys. I don't like to raise their egos, in fact, sometimes it's better to say negative things about them or their looks (the hot girls). They tend to be attracted to that more because it's not something they hear all the time and makes them wonder. The whole women game is dumb overall though to be honest.
TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster

Re: If you're a 4, you should be thankful you were complimen

Post by TheOneandOnly »

marklambo wrote:Ok, so me and 2 good friends of mine went out tonight for a little bit and hit up a few local bars and clubs. While we were walking, there were 2 other girls walking on the opposite side of us. One of my friend's complimented her bag in a friendly non creepish manner of course. Just a normal friendly compliment. No different than if you were walking and someone said "hey man, nice shirt". The woman just kept walking with her chin up totally ignoring him and not even saying a word...not even thanks. All he did was compliment the bag. He did not say anything else. He did not try to hit on her or anything. Now keep in mind that my 2 friends (males) are very decent looking guys and in decent shape. Guys that women would really find attractive. The girl was probably a 4 at best...maybe even a 3. She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
WTF!!! She deserved a slap for this. A random compliment from anyone makes my day....
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

TheOneandOnly wrote:
marklambo wrote:Ok, so me and 2 good friends of mine went out tonight for a little bit and hit up a few local bars and clubs. While we were walking, there were 2 other girls walking on the opposite side of us. One of my friend's complimented her bag in a friendly non creepish manner of course. Just a normal friendly compliment. No different than if you were walking and someone said "hey man, nice shirt". The woman just kept walking with her chin up totally ignoring him and not even saying a word...not even thanks. All he did was compliment the bag. He did not say anything else. He did not try to hit on her or anything. Now keep in mind that my 2 friends (males) are very decent looking guys and in decent shape. Guys that women would really find attractive. The girl was probably a 4 at best...maybe even a 3. She was very ugly. She completely thought she was hot shit and after seeing that, my face started to boil with anger. An ugly disgusting troll like that should have been happy that anyone even said a word to her. This kind of behavior really disgusts me. I really can't believe how stuck up some women can be sometimes, especially if they aren't even attractive!!! Man, this really gets to my skin. Women here are just totally ruined. I'm so completely over American chics. Europe here I come...
WTF!!! She deserved a slap for this. A random compliment from anyone makes my day....
she definitely deserves a slap but watch out, if a man even raises his hands, all she has to do is call the police and say the man hit her, even if he didn't. Then off to jail he goes. America...a great place isn't it? :roll:
TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster

Post by TheOneandOnly »

marklambo wrote:
TheOneandOnly wrote:
she definitely deserves a slap but watch out, if a man even raises his hands, all she has to do is call the police and say the man hit her, even if he didn't. Then off to jail he goes. America...a great place isn't it? :roll:
Well you guys on here have put me off... even though it has been a dream to visit the place since childhood for me. Even a 4 (most of them) in the UK knows her place more than that anyway!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

TheOneandOnly wrote:
marklambo wrote:
TheOneandOnly wrote:
Well you guys on here have put me off... even though it has been a dream to visit the place since childhood for me. Even a 4 (most of them) in the UK knows her place more than that anyway!
I have heard that places such as the UK, Australia, Canada etc are pretty similar to the dating scene in America but I can't imagine any place being any worse than the USA. I think the USA tops it off as the absolute worst place.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

JohnDoe wrote:
marklambo wrote:
JohnDoe wrote:Yep, I don't think looking pretty or putting make up on is a very commemorable act.

Now, if a woman can show me she has decent qualities like being compassionate, considerate, or receptive THEN I might give her a compliment.

I'm not into the whole 'compliment a woman just because she looks nice or has a nice bag' thing. Not a fan of men saying she looks hot or sexy just to gain their affection. it just seems so kiss assy/sucking up to them to me.

For me, women have to earn compliments. First prove to me that you're singing a different tune than all the other evil women out there and I'll consider throwing you a compliment.
I'm the same way, I don't compliment a woman's looks, ESPECIALLY if she's hot. A hot girl gets it all the time and you just put yourself back in the same category as other guys. I don't like to raise their egos, in fact, sometimes it's better to say negative things about them or their looks (the hot girls). They tend to be attracted to that more because it's not something they hear all the time and makes them wonder. The whole women game is dumb overall though to be honest.
late edit: I meant commendable instead of commerable in my last post xD

Anyway, A woman's beauty/looks to me is like a nice paint job on a car. Sure its pleasant to see, but If I can't start the car when I get in, than its good for nothing. It's a nice touch to the car, but by itself, it's worthless.

Same with a woman. I don't care if she's a perfect 10. If she's not fun to be around or can't add any value to my life than she is useless to me.

It's function over form 100% of the time for me.
I agree, I give compliments very rarely now. Oh, so coming back from a bar(very classy, a cigar bar) I like to go once in a blue moon for new years. I was trying to hail a cab back home. These two girls were walking past me all of a sudden(they come from one of those shitty clubs) to get one first. So, I just went into force march and past them. Bitches started to ridicule me, using shaming tactics. Oh, why are you walking fast, I just said" I was here before you and been waiting, I ain't going to step aside for you." Than one of the girls said they were joking. I didn't give a shit, it's cold and I just want to go home. So, got in the cab and sure enough, they bitched. Than, no sooner then a few feet, another girl came up and wanted in. Cabbie said he had a passenger. The girl said to kick me out. He just said "No" girl than gave a rude remark and the guy said to f**k off.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Dark_Sol wrote:
JohnDoe wrote:
marklambo wrote:

Anyway, A woman's beauty/looks to me is like a nice paint job on a car. Sure its pleasant to see, but If I can't start the car when I get in, than its good for nothing. It's a nice touch to the car, but by itself, it's worthless.

Same with a woman. I don't care if she's a perfect 10. If she's not fun to be around or can't add any value to my life than she is useless to me.

I agree, I give compliments very rarely now. Oh, so coming back from a bar(very classy, a cigar bar) I like to go once in a blue moon for new years. I was trying to hail a cab back home. These two girls were walking past me all of a sudden(they come from one of those shitty clubs) to get one first. So, I just went into force march and past them. Bitches started to ridicule me, using shaming tactics. Oh, why are you walking fast, I just said" I was here before you and been waiting, I ain't going to step aside for you." Than one of the girls said they were joking. I didn't give a shit, it's cold and I just want to go home. So, got in the cab and sure enough, they bitched. Than, no sooner then a few feet, another girl came up and wanted in. Cabbie said he had a passenger. The girl said to kick me out. He just said "No" girl than gave a rude remark and the guy said to f**k off.
This is exactly why there's no equality here. These cunts think that just because they have a vagina, they can just discard you and have you kicked out a cab even if you were there first. This whole entitlement bullshit game that these women play here is just out of control. After reading your reply here, I am so proud and happy for what you did. You stood up like a man and didn't let these cunts get in your way like a mangina would. Good job bro! :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

marklambo wrote: This is exactly why there's no equality here. These c**ts think that just because they have a v****a, they can just discard you and have you kicked out a cab even if you were there first. This whole entitlement bullshit game that these women play here is just out of control. After reading your reply here, I am so proud and happy for what you did. You stood up like a man and didn't let these c**ts get in your way like a mangina would. Good job bro! :D
Well, it works for your house, paycheck, and 401k/retirement, so they're just following the learned pattern. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Dark_Sol wrote:
JohnDoe wrote:
marklambo wrote:

Wow, that would have pissed me off big time - especially on New Years! For God's sake these vial cunts need to be kicked to the kerb.