Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Even This Troll Has Options - a Guy Dated IT!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply

Why does she have options with guys?

She used a photo-shopped pic on her profile?
1
50%
She was on a blind date?
1
50%
 
Total votes: 2

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Even This Troll Has Options - a Guy Dated IT!

Post by terminator » December 1st, 2012, 1:03 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... riend.html

Image

Can you believe a guy went on a date with this worn-out hag? OMG - what has society come to when this bitch is actually dating material - RUN AWAY to the Phillipines or somewhere asap boys!

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » December 1st, 2012, 1:34 am

She was only charged with aggravated assault. If it were a man, he probably would have been charged with attempted murder or something that gives him much worse of a sentence.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2774
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » December 1st, 2012, 1:39 am

marklambo wrote:She was only charged with aggravated assault. If it were a man, he probably would have been charged with attempted murder or something that gives him much worse of a sentence.
... right after the Blue Knights got done tazing him. :roll:
Probably WOULD have arrested him for the incident had not the roommate been there as a witness. :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » December 2nd, 2012, 3:11 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:She was only charged with aggravated assault. If it were a man, he probably would have been charged with attempted murder or something that gives him much worse of a sentence.
... right after the Blue Knights got done tazing him. :roll:
Probably WOULD have arrested him for the incident had not the roommate been there as a witness. :evil:
of course and all she would have needed to say was that he attacked her first and they would have believed it. He would then be the one on the news as the main attacker with a maximum sentence possible for what he DIDN'T do.

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Post by terminator » December 2nd, 2012, 5:41 am

marklambo wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:She was only charged with aggravated assault. If it were a man, he probably would have been charged with attempted murder or something that gives him much worse of a sentence.
... right after the Blue Knights got done tazing him. :roll:
Probably WOULD have arrested him for the incident had not the roommate been there as a witness. :evil:
of course and all she would have needed to say was that he attacked her first and they would have believed it. He would then be the one on the news as the main attacker with a maximum sentence possible for what he DIDN'T do.
+1 - The Jury always believes the pretty-faced women, especially when she's ugly...

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”