8 Reasons Taiwan Girls Suck - No Personality/Soul, Cold, Closed, Repressed, Negative Vibe, Grim, Sour, Arrogant, Spoiled

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

I lived in Taipei from December 2012 to March 2014. I went on a few dates with girls I met from Tagged.com. One was super hot from Mainland China but wasn't interested in me. She had had an American boyfriend before... The other, a Taiwanese girl, I got drunk with and then I was too aggressive in trying to get her to come home with me or something I don't remember...

Talked with some other girls I met on language exchange... one was very beautiful and very westernized she was dying to get out of Taiwan. I think she just used me for a free language lesson. I bought her a coffee at Starbucks too but she showed no interest...

Then I met my girlfriend... She was living in Taiwan with her family for 5 years. Her parents were from mainland China but she was born and raised in Myanmar. So she probably hadn't sucked up all the negative characteristics of Taiwanese women.

Her family treated me well. I was allowed to sleep over at their house in Touyuan whenever I wanted. We stayed together for about 9 months. THen I decided I just couldn't stand to stay in Taiwan anymore...

It's true that it is sort of a spiritually repressive place. Ironically, although there is a lot of Buddhism and Taoism and culture there. I just couldn't vibe with the Chinese culture... The work work work mentality.. People have no hobbies and there are no nice parks to get a breath of fresh air in in Taipei. I know Winston has written about all these things but I am reiterating..

Overall, however, Taiwan is a much easier place to meet girls than America.. at least it was for me... There are other options in Taiwan besides just Taiwanese girls such as Vietnamese or what have you..
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

so where did you go next? Seems like if its better than america for women you should stay.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Well.. Yes for me (im white).. It was much better than America for women and I had a long term girlfriend there.... It's pretty easy to get dates through tagged.com or through the "language exchange" sites which are really geared towards people getting dates...

But you realize after a while that if the only thing you like in a place is the women that place is not going to be liveable in the long run..

I was quite isolated living in Taiwan. I taught English there and there were NO other foreigners teaching English at that school.. strangely enough.. I also lived in an area of town where basically no other foreigners lived... So after a while the place started to piss me off and I cringed at all the Chinese language around me...

In many areas if you don't speak or read Chinese you can't order food at a restaurant unless they have pictures... many of which don't...

Like I said I didn't vibe with the Chinese/Taiwanese culture.. and their work work work mentality. The average Taiwanese makes little money and their bosses take major advantage of them forcing them to work all these unpaid overtime hours...

I went on a vacation to New York City midterm into my Taiwan stint. I have to say for me NYC is an infinitely more interesting place than Taipei. Taipei is too homogeneous everyone speaks Chinese .. at least in New York you can walk a few blocks and hear a variety of people speaking different languages and can find all kinds of good foods... New York also has this thing called Central park.. and the architecture in Manhattan is good looking.. much better so than Taipei

The good things about Taiwan is that the people are Polite and respectful and there is very little problem with crime...

I did go to one party at a club that was filled with Phillipinos... It was my first interaction with Phillippinos as I have never visited there... They had a party (over by Minquan West MRT stop) (The area where there are a lot of bars) but the women were not open as I guess the Phillipino men had them on lockdown. One drunk guy even got aggressive with me for no reason...

Its also possible to meet Indonesian Chicks in Taiwan as a lot of them are working there doing housekeeping or caretaking for older folks and what not.

Currently I am In Kathmandu...
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

zozopoutpout
Freshman Poster

Post by zozopoutpout »

Winston wrote:
zozopoutpout wrote:i just read your post and couldn't make otherwise then register to tell you how wrong you are.

you write your list of tw girls caracteristics as if you are a master of the subject. from what i see of your experience it seems you are totally off the path. i been to taiwan and i can tell you most of the thing you mentionned is not the case. i'm foreigner and french canadian and i met a lot of stranger and they were all polite and really nice. i didnt had no problem to make friends girls or boys. i think your problem is your not outgoing and you might be creepy so it's normal you get this kind of reaction. instead try a more funny approach and not nervous style and you will find out you are totally wrong. the girl are quite nice and they like to have fun and they are also really curious just if you use the kind of approach black men does in america to get girl of course they will feel offended and u will provoque bad reactions.
Excuse me, but you're being very narrow here. I'm not wrong if I am being honest about my experiences. Why should I lie and say that Taiwanese girls are open, approachable and friendly when they are NOT? Why should I lie to conform to your politically correct view?

You forget that you are white and I am asian so my experiences will be different from yours. White guys are given special treatment. They are allowed to be different. An asian guy is not expected to cold approach a girl in Taiwan without being introduced by mutual friends.

No I'm not creepy. I look innocent and kind. But I don't have a Taiwanese style or personality. I look like an older Asian guy who is supposed to be already married.

The reason Taiwanese girls don't talk to me is not because I'm creepy, but because they have no reason to. Taiwanese girls are cliquish there and don't talk to strangers. You have to be introduced by mutual friends. That's the culture there. Even the mainstream people in Taiwan will agree with me. Ask any honest person there and they will tell you that "Taiwanese girls are not open". So if mainstream Taiwanese will validate this, then why should I lie and say that Taiwanese girls are very open when they are not? That makes no sense.

If the problem is me, then how come I find the girls in Russia and Eastern Europe and the Philippines to be a MILLION times more friendly and approachable than in Taiwan? You fail to consider that.

Everyone knows that Taiwanese girls are too spoiled and westernized. This is common knowledge even in Taiwan. Even our best pro-Taiwan advocate here in the forum, Rock, spends most of his time in the Philippines now, because Taiwanese girls are too difficult now.

Try to have a bigger picture view, not a narrow politically correct one. I'm not gonna lie just to appease you.
i think you are really frustrated by your inaction. if you keep with your negative attitude and to blame all on the others of course nothing will change. i'm sorry to have offended you but what you wrote is very generalistic and is free hate on tw girls. they are normal girls, have you been to usa or canada, or europe girls are similar. they like fancy stuff and they are getting independant and self driven from the women/men equality that rises in our 2014 era. of course if you go see poor girls in thailand or philipines or russia they will be easier to talk with because they will think you might be able to save them from poverty. you can try to go in cuba too you will see the girl are really friendly and every one of them will talk to you.. just think before you generalize things and attack a group of population like that. think that maybe it does not make sense and all your hate comes from what you can't do
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

tamdrin12 wrote: I did go to one party at a club that was filled with Phillipinos... It was my first interaction with Phillippinos as I have never visited there... They had a party (over by Minquan West MRT stop) (The area where there are a lot of bars) but the women were not open as I guess the Phillipino men had them on lockdown. One drunk guy even got aggressive with me for no reason...

Its also possible to meet Indonesian Chicks in Taiwan as a lot of them are working there doing housekeeping or caretaking for older folks and what not.

Filipinos in Singapore and Hong Kong are mostly female, but in Taiwan there are plenty of Filipino male migrant workers due to the demand for male Filipino and Thai factory workers.

Indonesians are possible, but they will generally expect you to walk their walk and talk their talk. They are not like Filipina and Taiwanese women, who can be white worshipers sometimes. They do not have the sassy Western attitude that Filipinas often have, or the Japanese-like demeanor of Taiwanese women. Indonesians are a totally different breed, which is what I like about them.

zozopoutpout wrote:i think your problem is your not outgoing and you might be creepy so it's normal you get this kind of reaction. instead try a more funny approach and not nervous style and you will find out you are totally wrong. the girl are quite nice and they like to have fun and they are also really curious just if you use the kind of approach black men does in america to get girl of course they will feel offended and u will provoque bad reactions.
I've met Winston personally, and can assure you that he is incredibly funny and charming, even with women. That's what his Filipina friends love about him.

As a young Taiwanese-American guy in my early 20's, I'm the opposite of Winston in many ways, especially physically. But I have had similar results as Winston with Taiwanese women in both Taiwan and the US. On the other hand, I was a huge hit with Southeast Asian women in Taiwan. I also got pretty positive reception from women in Vietnam, Mexico, and the Philippines. I got eyed by Laotian and Burmese women too, but not by Taiwanese.

I also met a Taiwanese guy on the plane from Hanoi to Taipei who had a very low opinion of Taiwan meimei. He said Vietnamese was the way to go. So we're not the only guys out there. This is a very widespread phenomenon that you can see in South Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong as well.

Of course, some guys do perfectly OK with Taiwanese women, so more power to them. Some people vibe with them and some do not. You have to fit in their wavelength, in their worlds, with their social circles and way of thinking, or otherwise you're out.

I wouldn't go as far to say that Taiwanese women are inherently bad. Just that some guys can flow with them, and others not so much. To each his own.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

tamdrin12 wrote:Well.. Yes for me (im white).. It was much better than America for women and I had a long term girlfriend there.... It's pretty easy to get dates through tagged.com or through the "language exchange" sites which are really geared towards people getting dates...

But you realize after a while that if the only thing you like in a place is the women that place is not going to be liveable in the long run..

I was quite isolated living in Taiwan. I taught English there and there were NO other foreigners teaching English at that school.. strangely enough.. I also lived in an area of town where basically no other foreigners lived... So after a while the place started to piss me off and I cringed at all the Chinese language around me...

In many areas if you don't speak or read Chinese you can't order food at a restaurant unless they have pictures... many of which don't...

Like I said I didn't vibe with the Chinese/Taiwanese culture.. and their work work work mentality. The average Taiwanese makes little money and their bosses take major advantage of them forcing them to work all these unpaid overtime hours...

I went on a vacation to New York City midterm into my Taiwan stint. I have to say for me NYC is an infinitely more interesting place than Taipei. Taipei is too homogeneous everyone speaks Chinese .. at least in New York you can walk a few blocks and hear a variety of people speaking different languages and can find all kinds of good foods... New York also has this thing called Central park.. and the architecture in Manhattan is good looking.. much better so than Taipei

The good things about Taiwan is that the people are Polite and respectful and there is very little problem with crime...

I did go to one party at a club that was filled with Phillipinos... It was my first interaction with Phillippinos as I have never visited there... They had a party (over by Minquan West MRT stop) (The area where there are a lot of bars) but the women were not open as I guess the Phillipino men had them on lockdown. One drunk guy even got aggressive with me for no reason...

i feel that way about philippines but ultimately id still rather be there than america and its far worse than taiwan. then again its easier to get women in phil than taiwan from what i assume.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

What is far worse than Taiwan? Yes I've never been there but from what I understand the PHillippines is the easiest place in the world to get women.

penguinman4
Freshman Poster

Re: 7 Major Problems with Taiwan Girls - Terrible beyond wor

Post by penguinman4 »

I haven't been to Taiwan, but it sounds to me that you are describing a Korean woman (Of course every woman is different).
In general (we are generalizing here) Do not expect people from these countries to tell everyone how they feel and think all the time in a loud voice, as is common in some countries I will not mention.

Part of the allure and attraction of this woman is she is difficult to read.

1. Forget about trying to make interesting conversation and be best friends or talk to her like she is a guy-friend. Be a man and make some moves without hiding your intent.
2. She will never show interest, 'flirt', or make any obvious moves whatsoever because of the culture she has been raised in.
3. Despite this, she is woman, and all this pent up sexual tension is waiting to explode.
4. Reiterate point number 2. Her thoughts and feelings will be hidden, until she is comfortable with you. You call it 'being stuck up' , but it can also be described as dignified, mysterious and attractive.

Also, there were some other burbled comments about PUA on here. And the old myth of picking up a girl and taking her home in an hour. It happens approximately 5% of the time. More specifically for example; if you meet someone at the shopping center, have a decent conversation and grab a coffee or something to eat after you finish shopping, every 20th time you do this, you could see each other again that evening, or 'get a room' immediately.
The other 19 times you wont.
It is just statistics.
alaitasuna
Freshman Poster

Re: 7 Major Problems with Taiwan Girls - Terrible beyond words!

Post by alaitasuna »

Googling about the peculiarities of young Taiwanese women brought me here (my keywords included "bitch"). I like it that this site apparently stays away from overtly sexual and gross stuff but is politically incorrect. I believe in free speech.

I hope it's okay I'm here because this is obviously a male oriented site. Full disclosure, I'm an older woman, semi-retired as an Airbnb host and I get people from all over the world at my place. I am here to get a better idea of the general culture of people that might be visiting me.

My guests in this case was a Taiwanese girl (around 30) and her white husband and their child. The husband looked positively harassed at trying to satisfy the wife and the toddler. In my few face-to-face contacts with them, he was handling all the work - hauling in tons of luggage - zero assistance from her - he carried the toddler. She lazily lay there on the couch when she was home, and in fact they rarely went out. She seemed irritated all the time. I honestly thought she was having a breakdown for some reason, postpartum blues? Contriving an eventual divorce from him? It was weird.

So in closing just let me say that this post made me laugh and certainly rang true with my experience! Obviously people of certain cultures can't be totally generalized in their behavior, but there is a trend. Thank you!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 8 Major Problems w/ Taiwan Girls - Worst personality! Total duds! Mentally retarded! Zero social skills! Negative vi

Post by Winston »

Just added an 8th major problem with Taiwanese girls:

1. Taiwanese girls have the WORST personality and social skills out of any country I've been to. I swear. They are worse than you can imagine. Totally unfriendly, cold and frigid. They are great lookers sure, but total duds in terms of personality and conversation skills. Not down to earth at all. They act retarded too, as if they have aspergers or autism. Their social skills are virtually ZERO. Go talk to them and you will see. They have no desire to improve on that too, nor do they care to try to be more friendly. They also have ZERO confidence as well, especially when they are young in their teens and 20's, and act scared to death to talk to strangers, which is weird when you go to other countries and see that young women are far more open and confident toward strangers than Taiwanese girls are. To make things worse, Taiwanese girls have a very NEGATIVE vibe as well. Even when they act polite, you can sense a very negative mindset behind their face, as if they were thinking nothing but negative thoughts about you. Thus it feels very uncomfortable to be around them. Not relaxed at all, but totally uptight. Their vibes and energy are very bad and it's hard to explain why until you understand this. Their fake polite exterior and negative mindset, attitude, personality combination is an unpleasant combo package indeed, as well as very weird. In addition, they seem so cold and reptilian that you cannot relax or feel good or be yourself around them. Many people in Taiwan - both locals and foreigners - can see all this and do not deny it and will acknowledge all this too, but they don't dare talk about it because such negative truths are taboo to mention openly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

zozopoutpout wrote:
August 8th, 2014, 6:49 am
Winston wrote:
zozopoutpout wrote:i just read your post and couldn't make otherwise then register to tell you how wrong you are.

you write your list of tw girls caracteristics as if you are a master of the subject. from what i see of your experience it seems you are totally off the path. i been to taiwan and i can tell you most of the thing you mentionned is not the case. i'm foreigner and french canadian and i met a lot of stranger and they were all polite and really nice. i didnt had no problem to make friends girls or boys. i think your problem is your not outgoing and you might be creepy so it's normal you get this kind of reaction. instead try a more funny approach and not nervous style and you will find out you are totally wrong. the girl are quite nice and they like to have fun and they are also really curious just if you use the kind of approach black men does in america to get girl of course they will feel offended and u will provoque bad reactions.
Excuse me, but you're being very narrow here. I'm not wrong if I am being honest about my experiences. Why should I lie and say that Taiwanese girls are open, approachable and friendly when they are NOT? Why should I lie to conform to your politically correct view?

You forget that you are white and I am asian so my experiences will be different from yours. White guys are given special treatment. They are allowed to be different. An asian guy is not expected to cold approach a girl in Taiwan without being introduced by mutual friends.

No I'm not creepy. I look innocent and kind. But I don't have a Taiwanese style or personality. I look like an older Asian guy who is supposed to be already married.

The reason Taiwanese girls don't talk to me is not because I'm creepy, but because they have no reason to. Taiwanese girls are cliquish there and don't talk to strangers. You have to be introduced by mutual friends. That's the culture there. Even the mainstream people in Taiwan will agree with me. Ask any honest person there and they will tell you that "Taiwanese girls are not open". So if mainstream Taiwanese will validate this, then why should I lie and say that Taiwanese girls are very open when they are not? That makes no sense.

If the problem is me, then how come I find the girls in Russia and Eastern Europe and the Philippines to be a MILLION times more friendly and approachable than in Taiwan? You fail to consider that.

Everyone knows that Taiwanese girls are too spoiled and westernized. This is common knowledge even in Taiwan. Even our best pro-Taiwan advocate here in the forum, Rock, spends most of his time in the Philippines now, because Taiwanese girls are too difficult now.

Try to have a bigger picture view, not a narrow politically correct one. I'm not gonna lie just to appease you.
i think you are really frustrated by your inaction. if you keep with your negative attitude and to blame all on the others of course nothing will change. i'm sorry to have offended you but what you wrote is very generalistic and is free hate on tw girls. they are normal girls, have you been to usa or canada, or europe girls are similar. they like fancy stuff and they are getting independant and self driven from the women/men equality that rises in our 2014 era. of course if you go see poor girls in thailand or philipines or russia they will be easier to talk with because they will think you might be able to save them from poverty. you can try to go in cuba too you will see the girl are really friendly and every one of them will talk to you.. just think before you generalize things and attack a group of population like that. think that maybe it does not make sense and all your hate comes from what you can't do
Totally false. You sound like you've never been to Europe or Taiwan. Taiwan is nothing like what you describe. Not even one percent. Why you making stuff up? Are you a libtard shill trying to spread disinfo? European girls are a different species. They have very good social skills and confidence and are down to earth and soulful. They are also broad minded and have a broad range of interests and passions. They are very curious too, and they have a more positive vibe. Thus they are much more similar to me. A total contrast to Taiwanese girls who are the exact opposite of all those things. I swear to God. Taiwanese girls and European girls couldn't be more different. The difference is bigger than words can describe. Anyone who has experienced both can testify to this. So you are so wrong that one has got to question your sanity and honesty.

You may have gotten lucky. But come down to Chiayi, not Taipei, and you will see how impossible it is to make any friends, even male friends. There is a huge block and antagonism toward making friends there, as if trying to make friends was like trying to run through a brick wall. Completely impossible, even if you have good social skills. It's the most socially retarded place in Asia. Chiayi I mean, which is near the center of Taiwan. It's like everyone is retarded with aspergers and zero confidence and zero social skills and zero interest in others. It's like Seattle x 10. Go there and see. It's gotta be the most unfriendly town in the world. It's worse than you can imagine.

I am not the creep you think I am. Come here to Angeles City and watch me approach girls. I do it in a very funny lighthearted way that girls like and find charming.

Taiwanese girls are definitely the problem, not me. I make friends easily in most places I go, easily and naturally. Come here and hang with me and my friends and you will see. No joke. Many on the forum can testify to this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Re: 8 Major Problems w/ Taiwan Girls - Worst personality! Total duds! Mentally retarded! Zero social skills! Negative vi

Post by CodeHarder »

The only thing that really struck me about Taiwanese people is that they seem to often have hygiene issues. I have hygiene issues so that's saying a lot.

They do though often seem to be in loving Christian committed relationships as well.

They're open and will be friendly even if you disagree. I like that. I'm an atheist and don't normally like Christianity but I do like some of the values like turn the other cheek which means also agree to disagree.

They're an awkward people but they mean well.

I don't know where you get the anti-social thing from. They approach me all the time and are friendly. Maybe it's a racial thing. White people are "defenders" and allies of Taiwanese against the Chinese I guess so maybe they always see whites as approachable as ironic as that might be?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CodeHarder wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 2:24 pm
The only thing that really struck me about Taiwanese people is that they seem to often have hygiene issues. I have hygiene issues so that's saying a lot.

They do though often seem to be in loving Christian committed relationships as well.

They're open and will be friendly even if you disagree. I like that. I'm an atheist and don't normally like Christianity but I do like some of the values like turn the other cheek which means also agree to disagree.

They're an awkward people but they mean well.

I don't know where you get the anti-social thing from. They approach me all the time and are friendly. Maybe it's a racial thing. White people are "defenders" and allies of Taiwanese against the Chinese I guess so maybe they always see whites as approachable as ironic as that might be?
Where did you meet these taiwanese at? What was the context? They were probably older right? Or tourists? Definitely they will not be open in Taiwan or in California. Thats for sure. They do not make eye contact with others and are super uptight and cold and emit negatively energy and a weird vibe. Others here have noticed that too, like falcon and zboy1.

Down in southern Taiwan its the worst. You might get some polite hospitality in Taipei but down south everyone acts like a troglydyte with no exceptions. They are hyper conformists with a hive mind so no one dares to deviate from the norm and they consider me to be a freak because they cannot stand an asian who acts white.

In Chiayi you are not even allowed to talk to anyone. Especially young women. It feels super awkward and creepy to even talk to anyone unless you've been formally introduced or work together. But even then their fear and self hating vibe destroys your confidence and spirit and makes you feel weak and incapacitated and feeling like shit. Its hard to explain. You gotta come down here to Chiayi and see what i mean. Everyone here is so weak that no one dares to speak the truth or have any observations. Its more nightmarish than the twilight zone here. I swear.

I feel totally paralyzed and incapacitated here. I cannot be myself or go out or have fun or meet people or be open or express myself. Etc. Nothing. Its the worst nightmare. Especially if you are a freespirit or old soul. Because Taiwanese are rigid conformists and super serious and uptight, which is the mark of a baby soul, according to the soul ages video series on YouTube.

You must be odd. "Open" is the last thing youd ascribe to Taiwanese. Not in a million years. Seriously. Come here and see for yourself.

Its not a racial thing. Many white guys agree with me too.

Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

Why you go to other country??

You do only stupid fun! Like dumbass!

Everywhere life not easy! Understand???

Love,
Your Daddy
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Taiwan is actually a great place to meet girls - the non-Taiwanese women of course.

Last year, my aunt in Taipei got a new Indonesian maid. The maid, a 23-year-old from West Java, kept letting out a huge smile whenever she saw me. But around my relatives, she would look very sullen. She has since gone back to Indonesia, and she keeps telling me how she misses me.

In Taipei, I also met a Filipina from Ilocos in Luzon who kept flirting with me. She got really direct with me lol. Plus she said I was her only real Taiwanese friend there, since the robotic Taiwanese just don't really socialize with Southeast Asians.

I just can't resist Indonesian girls in Taiwan! And Filipinas too.

Taiwanese women are a hit or miss. Either you click or you don't. If you don't, who cares.