My video on Female Narcissism in America

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

My video on Female Narcissism in America

Post by Killhoffa »

:) :) :)
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

I think when men find more desirable women abroad, the bad AW view it is a form of rejection. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Where are some of these forums you speak of? Maybe I can put some more poop in their punch bowl while I'm waiting for fiancee's immigration to be approved. :)
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

noog wrote:I think when men find more desirable women abroad, the bad AW view it is a form of rejection. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Where are some of these forums you speak of? Maybe I can put some more poop in their punch bowl while I'm waiting for fiancee's immigration to be approved. :)
Congrats on the K-1 process, and thank you for viewing the thread, there's a forum titled "Feminist Open Forum" I think one of the Worst is "Spacefem" and the Controversial "FEEL GOOD FEMINISM FORUM HIPCHAT." American women are the worst women on the planet! From what I gather, most of the entire world outside of America view AW as Bad wives, or just bitchy, attitudinal.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: My video on Female Narcissism in America

Post by E_Irizarry »

Killhoffa wrote:

Oh alright. Another Black cat. You missed the "Stop Blaming Others!!!" thread.
Black people were going ham on that thread. LOL!!!

All I did was sit back and pop that popcorn! ;-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: My video on Female Narcissism in America

Post by Teal Lantern »

Killhoffa wrote:

In the old days, a female could safely slut it up in Seattle and then, as The Wall of Declining Looks & Fertility approached, she could move down to San Diego, re-invent herself and find a nice, safe, provider Poindexter to wife her up.
Not only would she have her cake and eat it, too. She could get ice cream and sprinkles, on the side.
It was just a matter of convincing him (long enough to sign the papers) she wasn't like the local "ladies" who'd dismissed him in his youth. Plus, she "has never done anything to hurt" him.

Come to find out, Poindexters have begun sharing notes. Now, more and more of them are figuring that past a certain age, a woman has left a trail of destruction somewhere and he's not going to reward her for it, or take the chance she may do the same to him, put up with or pay for her $#!^. He also has a pretty good idea of what she was up to, before she decided to "get serious", "stop playing games", & "settle down". Being asked to pay new luxury car price for a roughly driven beater isn't flattering, no matter WHO you are.

Poindexters also have an annoying habit of risk assessment. Cost of Playing vs. Cost of Losing.
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/08/26 ... x-fallacy/

This, too.
http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2010/10/zen ... iarch.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything