More proof that the US media promotes feminism:

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

More proof that the US media promotes feminism:

Post by Disillusioned_American »

The media in this country always seems to put women on a pedestal, while bashing and denigrating men. I just came across a Nutrisystem Commercial (saw it first on the televitz) that proves this is the case:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLri39eT ... FCC0B86450[/youtube]

Listen to what they say right before the commercial ends.

No wonder American women are so brainwashed, entitled, and out of control. How in the hell does promoting this kind of feminist/mangina mentality help anyone in the long run? Seems like the elite are shooting themselves in the foot, but I guess I just don't understand their agenda and goals as well as I should.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: More proof that the US media promotes feminism:

Post by marklambo »

Disillusioned_American wrote:The media in this country always seems to put women on a pedestal, while bashing and denigrating men. I just came across a Nutrisystem Commercial (saw it first on the televitz) that proves this is the case:

No wonder American women are so brainwashed, entitled, and out of control. How in the hell does promoting this kind of feminist/mangina mentality help anyone in the long run? Seems like the elite are shooting themselves in the foot, but I guess I just don't understand their agenda and goals as well as I should.
Man says "you win"
Woman says "don't we always"

Yep, in the US, they win, because society lets them. Welcome to America.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Terry Bradshaw sucks now. Wow. He needs a check. "Nice".
He is cape-ing for the chick by co-signing/approving her in the end;
he throws men underneath the bus with lackluster facts.
There are more in shape men than women in this country I think.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

I saw this commercial the other day and it was the beginning of the commerical that had me rolling my eyes ... "Women are better dieters than men".

And don't get me started on the dieting industry.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Disillusioned_American wrote:The media in this country always seems to put women on a pedestal, while bashing and denigrating men. I just came across a Nutrisystem Commercial (saw it first on the televitz) that proves this is the case:

Well, that's the US media role laid out for white men. According to your theory about black men and "our" media role, all white guys need to do is play this role just as Terry Bradshaw plays it here to get all the women they want.

What, you mean you don't accept that media-provided role? Then don't expect black men to accept the Hollywood media role you wrote about in another recent thread, you moron.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Well, that's the US media role laid out for white men. According to your theory about black men and "our" media role, all white guys need to do is play this role just as Terry Bradshaw plays it here to get all the women they want.
If white men were to copy the white guys we see acting on the televitz, we are guaranteed not to get laid, or to have an unfaithful girlfriend or spouse. On the other hand, at least the kike media machine pushes archetypes that make black men seem MUCH more desirable in the eyes of the typical skank, moron AW.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What, you mean you don't accept that media-provided role? Then don't expect black men to accept the Hollywood media role you wrote about in another recent thread, you moron.
No, I don't accept the role that jewish media architects have laid out for me, because I know it would leave me high and dry. And, I don't expect you to accept the role Hollywood has put out for your kind either. Never said I did.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

marklambo wrote:

Man says "you win"
Woman says "don't we always"

Yep, in the US, they win, because society lets them. Welcome to America.
BuMP! +∞∞∞∞!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

E_Irizarry wrote:There are more in shape men than women in this country I think.
Your right, in the US, 33% of women are obese, 31% of men are obese. So there are slightly more obese women than men in America.

I think where I live, there must be quite a bit more obese women than men. I often see guys who are in shape with women who look like beached whales! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."