Drunk and finding an honest woman

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Drunk and finding an honest woman

Post by Dark_Sol »

So, these past few days resulted in me meeting in typical AW. Until I was/hear at a bar, soul music. It was Etta James's At Last. So, I offered her a drink for her wonderful singing and anothere I have no idea what it was. So, she suddenly said to me " I don't want to give you the wrong idea, but I am married." I knew this and saw her ring and identified her husband before her singing.

I told her it was her singing and her honesty that was the icing. Seriously, I was envious that a guy who by modern definition's standards of alpha was a beta. Got a woman who was honest. They were younger than me. Shit, being drunk and trying to be coherent is taxing. Bottom line, good ones are taken, but I am a wing man to those who deserve it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

viewtopic.php?t=17283

A shame, but good for you to know there's ones like that out there. Aren't you going to Peru or something?
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

yup, still going. Just need to sell a few more stuff. So I woke up and saw a mess in my kitchen, I think I was trying to cook a chicken. Not gonna drink for awhile now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Drunk and finding an honest woman

Post by Cornfed »

Dark_Sol wrote: So, she suddenly said to me " I don't want to give you the wrong idea, but I am married." I knew this and saw her ring and identified her husband before her singing.

I told her it was her singing and her honesty that was the icing. Seriously, I was envious that a guy who by modern definition's standards of alpha was a beta. Got a woman who was honest.
Probably you could have scored her if you'd persisted. Women often say they are married or in relationships (whether they are or not) these days as a way of sorting out the nice guys they want to ignore from the dirtbags they want to f**k.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I am drunk once again. Well, early this day, I said to women, I was interseted in her. She smiled and said that she was in a relationship. I know she had a suppose "boyfriend" but the problem laid in that what if. I wish women straight up told me no. She didn't say no, but gave me that mixed message of wanting me or not. From my upbringing and life, I can not f**k over a husband or relationship.

I sometimes blame my upbringing, but in the end. My lil brother is a lady's man. I just experience and took the heat for him to mature. He learned from my mistakes(other guys too). I really need to get rid of this personality of mine. Get rid of this brainwashing.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Dark_Sol wrote:I am drunk once again. Well, early this day, I said to women, I was interseted in her. She smiled and said that she was in a relationship. I know she had a suppose "boyfriend" but the problem laid in that what if. I wish women straight up told me no. She didn't say no, but gave me that mixed message of wanting me or not. From my upbringing and life, I can not f**k over a husband or relationship.

I sometimes blame my upbringing, but in the end. My lil brother is a lady's man. I just experience and took the heat for him to mature. He learned from my mistakes(other guys too). I really need to get rid of this personality of mine. Get rid of this brainwashing.
I hear you. Just try not to drink and not to have anything to do with AW. Life will be different for you overseas in the Carribbean or South America.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Oh god, it is crazy with women, after realizing their insanity I can see it. One woman that was ok, older than me, but rocking body. She was eye f***ing me to death, even flirted with me. Well, her friends cock blocked me. typical mentality of "if I can't get laid, no one else would." Another hot cougar, she talked to me and she didn't find me interesting, but I knew she had her head in the clouds. I ignored her and went after her friends than. All of a sudden, she wanted me, but a guy friend was trying to intimidate me. f***er come on, you white knight aint working on me, I can f**k shit up in seconds flat. Guy disappear, but her friends and even my "friends" were cock blocking me.

I got pissed, I told my Firends to f**k off, one tried to mock me by repeating what I said in a high pitch voice. I told him f**k you and I would fucken destroy him. Shut him up quick. They soon realized a 215lb guy who been around the block is not the best idea to mock or f**k with. They got worried so much that they had to call my real friend(childhood and such), that they ignored and claim they don't have his phone number. He called me and came by, we talked a bit. I just don't give a f**k anymore, I am saying how f***ed up America is. I am doing shit that I wouldn't do normally cause I am leaving. Burning bridges with bitches and strengthing bonds with real men.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah man, those guys sound like they're feminized. That petty drama is for women. Best to not even deal with it.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

This night, once more I am setting a boundry. Early at 7pm-10pm, the club I am part of. One member was trying to hook me up with a woman that is clearly twice the belt size of me. They thought I was a "nice guy" and forcing me to fucke her. I resisted(also she was 48 and I 28) I told them I won't do it and set my boundries. It truly showed women who are divorce and desperate. They know that they have no chance of sex after 30+. You won't believe of these fat standard AW thinking they are still hot and going after younger bucks.

Anyways, at this hopping club with all types of women. I met one of my "friend's" wife's childhood friend. A guy who was shorter and black( be as it may, it is a free pass, most that I witnessed). I found out that everyone was told to keep me in check. f**k that shit. Well, he was acting as intimidated. He was not talking to any women. I who didn't give a f**k talked to woman who gave me a wink and eye f***ing me. Multiple guys were coming up and I didn't give a f**k, but he came up after this ordeal. She instantly showed interest in him.

This truly pissed me off. This guy who claimed me as a brother and wanted to help me, jacked this broad. I was a wing men in the Army, helping FNGs getting laid cause who knows when they die. This f***ing navy guy acting like a blue falcon was all over her shit. I paved the wave for p***y and he acted like a bitch towards women. Than her and him. I called her a cunt and him using me as a stepping stone for her.

The BBD for women, I have no problem calling women out for this. Piss me off that I went thrpugh the pity attempt of guys scaring me and a bitch taking over. Filtering out the buddy fuckers. Did I cockblock? Yes, cause while he was at the bar, being a bitch, I was out talking to women with guys or in their "hen" group. Than he comes in after the "chance" of trouble.