Female prison guards?...come on, give me a f***ing break...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Female prison guards?...come on, give me a f***ing break...

Post by marklambo »

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/201 ... nt_sue.php

This is one of the reasons why I hate feminism so damn much. These western women choose jobs that really should only be for a man. f**k what society says about women's equal rights and all. Some jobs simply should be ONLY FOR MEN. What benefit is there to have a woman as a prison guard anyway? Women are weaker than men and should not be in that environment. It also irritates me when you see a woman in other law enforcement jobs such as a traffic cop. The funny thing is that if you ever get pulled over by one, they are usually the worst in forms of a power trip, like they have something to prove.

It is just not feminine and simply wasting jobs that more qualified people should have. This whole equal rights bullshit is just ridiculous. The article above is a little old but if you read it, it talks about how these female prison guards were trying to sue the state because inmates were masturbating in front of them. These stupid cunts already have equal rights to do a "man's" job and then at the same time they are trying to sue for sexual harassment. They're always trying to double dip. I f***ing can't stand western women....sorry, just had to rant here.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@MarkLambo,

Hey try this for size!

---------------------
Tommy Sotomayor Says: How nasty is this? Who would actually do this and think that it was ever ok? Well we have a winner and its is a woman that is not a bad looking woman who decided that sleeping with a convicted cop killer would be a good idea! I know she has mental issues so the next question is how did she pass the evaluation to work in this prison?

If I had seen it and I was in there, she would have had to f*ck me too or I would tell. Point blank! So how safe is the public when you have people who work inside of these facilities who are this mentally unstable? And why are women even being assigned to a men’s prison? I am not sure how jail will help but she should be subject to the same law and punishment that a man would face for a similar crime, no matter if she is pregnant! EQUALITY!

Gregory P. Mango

BAD SEED: Ronell Wilson impregnated prison guard Nancy Gonzalez in jail.

She’s a traitor to every badge.

A Brooklyn prison guard offered herself up for jail-cell trysts with the convicted killer of two NYPD detectives — intentionally getting pregnant so she could provide the death penalty candidate with a baby to give him “some kind of hope,â€￾ federal authorities charged yesterday.

Disgraced federal officer Nancy Gonzalez, 29, is carrying the son of coldblooded killer Ronell Wilson — who faces death by lethal injection for the 2003 execution slayings of Detectives James Nemorin and Rodney Andrews, a criminal complaint says.

“I can’t believe she would be that crazy,â€￾ said an ex-detective about eight-months pregnant Gonzalez — who faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted of having sex with Wilson in Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center.

“It’s outrageous that someone in law enforcement would even talk to this guy, let alone have relations with him. The only thing we can hope for is he gets the electric chair, she’ll be sitting on his lap.â€￾

In 2007, Wilson, 30, was sentenced to die for shooting the undercover cops during a Staten Island gun buy-and-bust operation.

But that sentence was overturned on a technicality. Wilson was shipped last year from federal death row in Indiana back to Brooklyn, where he is fighting efforts to have him re-sentenced to death.

During Wilson’s 2007 trial, a criminal buddy testified about receiving a letter from him, in which Wilson talked about wanting to impregnate a woman before being executed. “I just need a baby before the pigz try to take my life. I need to have something behind,â€￾ wrote Wilson.

Wilson and Gonzalez hooked up sometime after late March, the complaint charges.

One inmate told authorities he saw Gonzalez and Wilson “hugging and kissingâ€￾ in a room next to his cell.

Another inmate said that in April, he “saw Gonzalez standing in front of [Wilson’s] cell with the door propped open when all of the other inmates were locked in their cells.â€￾ He saw the female guard move away “and saw [Wilson] standing at the doorway with his pants down, exposing his genitals,â€￾ the complaint says.

In a recorded call Gonzalez had with an inmate she began seeing after she got pregnant by Wilson, she said “she had intercourse with [Wilson] over the course of three weekends during which the sole purpose was to impregnate her,â€￾ the complaint said.

“I just basically got wrapped up in something that I should not have,â€￾ Wilson told her other jail fling.

“There was an inmate there that for whatever reason I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved, and now I am carrying his child,â€￾ Gonzalez told him, explaining that she “kind of got sucked into his worldâ€￾ and “felt like, well, why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope.â€￾

Gonzalez was freed on $150,000 bail after appearing in Brooklyn federal court yesterday, where he lawyer Anthony Riccio told reporters she was remorseful and distraught.

“People fall in love in the strangest places,â€￾ Riccio said.

The jailhouse tryst could work against Wilson and his attempt to avoid the death penalty.

Detectives Endowment Association President Michael Palladino said, “This is a sham to defraud the court and avoid justiceâ€￾ — arguing Wilson’s apparent plotting to impregnate Gonzalez “indicates he is competent enough to face the death penalty,â€￾ despite his lawyers’ claims that he is mentally deficient.

Brooklyn federal prosecutors wrote a letter on Monday to a judge indicating that they plan to tell the jury at Wilson’s forthcoming penalty-phase trial that he continues to represent a future danger to others, citing his “continued acts of violence, [and] his ability to manipulate prison staff.â€￾

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is just incredible that some gollywog on death row now has better romantic prospects than the average decent man.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@E_Irizarry

You listen to Tommy Sotomayor as well?

BREAKIN NEWS N.IGGA, BREAKIN NEWS!!! SON OF A B.ITCH!!!!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Cornfed wrote:It is just incredible that some gollywog on death row now has better romantic prospects than the average decent man.
Bro, you wouldn't fu¢k that butch spic ¢unt even if Bill Gates paid you half of his revenue today. So, lighten up and realize that this imprisoned "gollywog" got a worse deal than being ignored by western women for an eternity.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I saw a documentary once about female prison officers.

All they ever spent their time doing was writing inmates up for flashing...absolute waste of time.

All female prison officers do is cause problems.

I absolutely laughed at that article...they want to sue? Come on.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Voice of Reason wrote:I saw a documentary once about female prison officers.

All they ever spent their time doing was writing inmates up for flashing...absolute waste of time.

that is really ridiculous. Women should not be prison guards at all. It's not a job for them. But with feminist ways of thinking, it's perfectly ok for them to work a man's job.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

marklambo wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:I saw a documentary once about female prison officers.

that is really ridiculous. Women should not be prison guards at all. It's not a job for them. But with feminist ways of thinking, it's perfectly ok for them to work a man's job.
I don't encounter female-prison-guard types. But I do encounter relatives etc. who will act all confused and accusing, and say things like, "What's wrong with a woman being prison guard?"

One has to be careful not to get trapped into wasting one's breath explaining what should be obvious to anyone not brainwashed or deliberately deceitful.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

zboy, please ban this troll as soon as possible.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:zboy, please ban this troll as soon as possible.
I just banned guitarprincess and deleted her post.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

zboy1 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:zboy, please ban this troll as soon as possible.
I just banned guitarprincess and deleted her post.
Why did you do that? It was a good example of what Australian men have to put up from females and why boatloads of them are in Asia right now or turning gay. Can you imagine a woman from another part of the world writing a foul rant like that? Western women are in a contest to see how horrible they can become.

Here's a classic scene, they claim to want equality but cry when they get some doses of it.