That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 3: Visitation Etiquette

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 3: Visitation Etiquette

Post by E_Irizarry »

Is it me or is it in Anglo-countries that a man ALWAYS has to CALL "IN ADVANCE" before showing up at a woman's door (whether she lives by herself or with at least one or more people)?
When I was in the philippines, a chick never become mad that I just "popped up unannounced".

Why does it seem like you can pop up at your boy's house at a decent hour and not be ridiculed for it?

Womens' rebuttal stateside is that, "Ohhhh! It's a sign of respect!"
But I think western women do that so that they can hide their b.s. and prepare their pokerface for you in order to not be painted into the caricature of somebody not trustworthy.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

You're at the front door; the other guy's (or guys' :shock:) running out the back. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything