My first month back from China.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

magnum wrote:I've got my sites set on army when I return to the usa, I'm going to try the x18 contract, attempt do be a green beret
It is interesting that no matter how horrific the Jews/banksters make life for people, the people never seem to want to fight back against their tormentors. They always seem to want to do worse things to other people on their behalf.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I'm not doing it for them, I want the skills they have to offer, put my time in, then I'll be heading off to africa on my own.

As far as doing horrible things on behalf of the country I sadly happen to be in right now, everyone is guilty of that just by staying put, I wouldn't start putting the blame game on just are military, every cog has its use to keep this horror machine rolling over lives.

The last thing I'm for is the USA
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Magnum your next visit to China doesn't have to be temporary, don't simply go there and exhaust your funds then return. Get a TEFL certificate and you'll have so many English teaching opportunities in China - look at Xiongmao he's getting English teaching offers left right and centre. It truly is a viable way for you to stay in China long term - the hours are generally short and the pay is more than what most locals get, plus you usually get free accommodation.

And if you really don't like teaching (although most usually get the hang of it) you can always look for something else while teaching. On certain semesters, some of my friends only have to teach 2 to 3 days a week. It's really one of the best escapes from the rat race available and if you're looking to teach in China, having a TEFL cert and being white will matter more than having a college degree (I know you don't have one).

If you're serious about this girl and wanna be with her long term, you gotta show her that you got a plan to be in China long term. Chinese girls are generally very financially savvy. If they see that your only plan is to go there for a couple of months till you exhaust the limited funds you have, she won't see a future with you, and rightfully so.

F*** going back to USA and joining the military - if you wanna stay in China long term, you can - you just gotta want it bad enough

magnum wrote:I'm not doing it for them, I want the skills they have to offer, put my time in, then I'll be heading off to africa on my own.

As far as doing horrible things on behalf of the country I sadly happen to be in right now, everyone is guilty of that just by staying put, I wouldn't start putting the blame game on just are military, every cog has its use to keep this horror machine rolling over lives.

The last thing I'm for is the USA
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes I got loads of teaching job offers. I got my offers because I'm older and have a PhD. I don't have a teaching certificate. All English teachers need to do is to be able to talk and get other people to talk about stuff.

I also met a few teachers out there - most didn't worth that much and many got free apartments in their schools.

And Falcon tells me the guy who we met in Guangzhou just found a teaching job in China.

But there are loads of other ways of making money overseas. I don't actually teach English, neither does Falcon and in fact only 40% of foreigners working in China are teachers.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.