Hate Mail to HA from Rebekah Hiller (Western woman)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:That is true. Nothing can be done about though. I've just accepted that as a Black man I'm going to live a miserable life no matter what, and the sooner it ends the better. I'm not going down without a fight though, and it's a fight for myself, not in the White man's military.
Dude, please! You are so America-brainwashed. We need to talk, man! I was also going to have a very bad life because of my ethnic origin but you need to be smarter than ending your life early. That means you need to go to those places where black guys are not treated that way. Trust me, many people have similar feelings because of this and that ethnicity, and its true in one location but not true in another. Knowledge of geography is paramount. Do not dump people into these white , Asian , black categories. Countries matter big time. There are great countries waiting for you.

Asian women in America suck! They are within the US social parameters and cast system and act accordingly.

But you need to stay cool and acquire knowledge. For example, the Philippines is quite receptive to black guys. All of them have a Filipina wife. Like in all that want to have a wife. All have Filipina gfs. No question. But I would not go to China or Japan or Korea if I were black. The same as an Arab guy should not go to Israel to look for one.

Pick your lands wisely!

The Dominican Republic is almost all black ( by American definition). I was there and there did not seem to be any social racism because all people are just Dominicans. It was fun being on a bus surrounded by all these black people who treated me well and did not call me a Honkey mother...er and did not have a pissed off expression on their faces. That is the place for a black American guy to go so start studying Spanish.

If you like gorgeous African girls, you go to Ethiopia and live like a King there. I have a friend from TN and he is really black and he is now running a guest house in Addis Abbaba.

Don't end your life because of stupid narrow minded people. Carve your niche and quilt your world.

PM me with your Skype if you want or just PM and I will give you some ideas. Let's talk!
Ladislav, what is this? Isn't this from another thread? How did it get here? NeighborhoodNetBang didn't even post in this thread yet.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Lol @ lad and winnie
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol.

Just back from a date with Miss Wen. Oh she was just so delightful.

There are a few single Western women here in China, and they're best avoided! One even started a flame war with me in a Chinese chat room, stupid woman.

Of the women I've met out here, well Chinese women are worth a look obviously. But I'm very impressed with the Colombian and Peruvian women I've met. You guys should give both countries a look. Sadly for us Brits it's a pain in the ass to fly to South America, more's the pity!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
craigrmeyer
Freshman Poster

Post by craigrmeyer »

First rule of sociopathic debating:

Always accuse the other guy of being what YOU actually are.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Re: Hate Mail to HA from Rebekah Hiller (Western woman)

Post by Pinaylover »

Winston wrote:Check out this hate mail I received from a Western woman claiming to live overseas named Rebekah Hiller. Man she has some nerve. Rather than proving us wrong, doesn't her attitude confirm everything we say?
"Dear Winston,

I would like to clarify a few things here. You promote your website as a site for people who wish to know the advantages of living abroad. I think that is incorrect, and you should be more specific: this is a website for MEN who feel entitled to be adored by women, who may want to know about the advantages of moving overseas.

I am currently living on the other side of the world from my country of origin, and after travelling to many many countries, I have not found a single shred of truth in your \'comparison\' list. Neither have any of my (male) American friends who have lived and travelled abroad.

This entire website is nothing but an excuse for men to complain that women do not like them. Claiming that women are too picky? What a ridiculous statement! Women do not OWE men companionship. Women do not owe men their time, or their attention. Women the world over are actually people, not just some commodity to be searched out and used. You want \'sweet and affectionate\'? Going abroad with the shitty attitudes expressed here are not going to help you, not one single bit. Most women in Europe and Australia are actually more self assured and confident than American women, meaning they are much less likely to tolerate the rubbish promoted on this site.

You are not even able to deny the blatant sexism expressed here! In the list of reasons to move abroad, it mentions the huge obesity rate in America. It goes on to state that that makes finding an attractive WOMAN hard. Newsflash, sunshine, MEN are obese too! Plenty of them. I think it\'s laughable that you would even consider publishing tripe like this. Classic example of arrogant Americans feeling entitled. That entire list was nothing but a projection of the author\'s own problems. HE is the entitled and selfish one.

Before you write me off as one of those \'man haters\' you\'re so fond of mentioning, I am married to a wonderful man. He finds this website as detestable as I do. He was the one who found it and brought it to my attention, while calling it disgusting and ludicrous.

I know you\'ll take none of this on board, as you have already displayed your blatant disregard for actual facts (finding facts here is like looking for a needle in a haystack) has already been made clear, and my pointing them out will probably make no difference to you.

Either way, I thought it necessary that a sane, non-american, non-asshole should point out that your site, and everything on it is an abomination. Go back to your cave, caveman.

Kind regards,
Rebekah Hiller"
Dear Misses Hitler,
You epitomize the typical feminist attitude found in western women. Do you realize that your movement was just an a successful effort by the New World Order to destroy the family unit in America and create millions more taxable citizens? That is right, when women held their traditional role they were the lynch pin that held family unit together making it a strong country by instilling moral values. Now that is lost. Divorce is rampant and the traditional family unit is in ruins. Now millions of women work like slaves paying taxes to the central banks all in the name of equality. I hope you will read history and learn that you and your sisters were nothing but pawns.

Why should we be blamed for looking to find women who still understand their role in society?

And maybe you should consider just how your husband "found" this site. Perhaps there is a reason why he was looking.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I've had this conversation with every female in my family, it's about exactly the same.

"you're the problem, get over you self and just improve"

giving you no advice are reasons

Or the best one "Get a better job and make more money and you'll find a woman"

Yeah...because if women aren't shallow and are looking for true love it's going to matter if I'm rich?

I've dated 2 American women and 3 foreign, guess what, i've had horrible experinces with all of the American women and only one bad experience with the foreign "Korean"
the Chinese girls both were fantastic company and I'm currently with the second one.

My opinion, why bother talking about it anymore even to them, the false reality they and the poor excuse of men who suck up to them can burn out in a burnt out country.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Aggressors always pretend to be innocent victims, and pretend the real victims are the aggressors. Feminism perpetuates this theme. It convinces the real victims, the men, that they are "bullies".
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

No, it tries to convince men we're all potential rapists (or supporters of "rape culture").
Atarii
Freshman Poster

Post by Atarii »

abcdavid01 wrote:No, it tries to convince men we're all potential rapists (or supporters of "rape culture").
Wow. Excellent post. It reminds me of something I read on another "Western Women Suck" website, wherein a man recounts his experience with a woman giving him a raunchy look because he was playing with her little girl -- at a family reunion.

Women love to puff their chests and feel superior, believing that they have cleverly "spotted the rapist" or child molester.

I despise when people assume I am a pervert, because I am the farthest thing from. I was raised to be respectful and courteous. I do not flippantly hug every woman I know. (They always initiate hugs, and it is difficult to avoid them without offending someone.)