How much of this is our fault??

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

How much of this is our fault??

Post by chanta76 »

What I mean is many of us complain about western women of how spoil they are or how nasty they are BUT how much did western men play into it. I think ALLOT!!

For example there are single moms out there ..who got them pregrent ..western men did that not some overseas guys.. I understand the complaint is that western women pick losers but there is a segment of western society where some guys are getting laid. And who are they WESTERN MEN.

So it seems like there are fair number of western guys getting the girls ..abusing them and spoiling them....and the nice guys get last or the picking form the ground..

So is it that some western guys are just lucky and that once they spoil the western women ,....these same western women are too damage for decent men ? Obviously western women should be better at picking men but look at us..on this forum. Some of us travel overseas for easy of access for p***y so we look hypocritical.
If we are so decent would we just monger around?

Anyway...I think western guys played a huge role in western women being spoiled.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Actually, the way the US is now is ALL the fault of its male citizens, those who are descendants of long-legal parents.

We didn't kill the gays, riff raff, criminals and illegal aliens/beat the women down/jail the liars/restrain our greed/worship the true god. To uphold a nation true and undivided, extreme nationalism is required. Everyone must be all cells in one body, whatever the cost.

Instead, we let the government tell us what to do.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Yeah, I think free love had to do with much of it.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

In the end it's the woman making the choices. If she decides to have a child with a loser I don't blame the loser. The loser was just passing by, if she would've rejected him there would be no consequences.

If you wanna blame someone other than the woman, blame her spineless father who didn't enforce his authority and who didn't take the time to put some sense into her. But then again you have a lot of single mothers raising women...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

The Commies won WWII. I just think how much better it might have been if Patton or MacArthur had staged a coup.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Re: How much of this is our fault??

Post by jboy »

chanta76 wrote:What I mean is many of us complain about western women of how spoil they are or how nasty they are BUT how much did western men play into it. I think ALLOT!!

For example there are single moms out there ..who got them pregrent ..western men did that not some overseas guys.. I understand the complaint is that western women pick losers but there is a segment of western society where some guys are getting laid. And who are they WESTERN MEN.

So it seems like there are fair number of western guys getting the girls ..abusing them and spoiling them....and the nice guys get last or the picking form the ground..

So is it that some western guys are just lucky and that once they spoil the western women ,....these same western women are too damage for decent men ? Obviously western women should be better at picking men but look at us..on this forum. Some of us travel overseas for easy of access for p***y so we look hypocritical.

Anyway...I think western guys played a huge role in western women being spoiled.
Amen bro. You have seen the light.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

chanta76 wrote:What I mean is many of us complain about western women of how spoil they are or how nasty they are BUT how much did western men play into it. I think ALLOT!!

Kudos to you for being man enough to admit the truth. It is 100% our fault. Women are supposed to follow our lead. When we ruined our credibility and authority, this happened. But the global elite really started it all to be frank.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

kai1275 wrote:
Kudos to you for being man enough to admit the truth. It is 100% our fault. Women are supposed to follow our lead. When we ruined our credibility and authority, this happened. But the global elite really started it all to be frank.
No it is not, you imbecile. :roll:

Women wanted equality, we gave it. Now they complain about it because they're never f***ing happy.

And I am under no obligation to lead anyone. Women have a brain of themselves so they should f***ing use it.

That's not to say men are not to blame, like Ghost said this shit would never exist if it was not for the legions of manginas and white knights, but in the end women make the choices.

(Sorry for digging up an old threat but I had to get this off my chest)