The man too handsome for Saudi Arabia-A lesson in eyebrows

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

(I didnt not post the pics,go to the link for images)

http://aestheticguide.blogspot.com/2013 ... rabia.html

APR

In my previous posts Ive Briefly Stressed the importance of Thick,dark eyebrows.Eyebrows can make or a break a face.the ideal eyebrow is low-set,slightly arched,and thick and dark.

if you are blonde,then your eyebrows should be a light or medium brown .

Applying 5 % Minoxydil on your eyebrows will thicken them considerably.

From the photoshopped pics below Id say The man below is objectively a 7 at most,but his Eyebrows raise his looks and bring out his eyes.
His Case is Interesting.it proves looks law.On his Facebook page atm,you have thousands of white,black,and even Vietnamese,Japanese women-who are usually racist against Arabs-Begging for his cock.

Now why do I say these models below are 7s?because they have no facial definition,chiseled jawline other then their eye area.Eye area is severely underrated by many looksologists.

(omar al ghala)

Similarly this Pashtun model's eyebrows bring out his Hazel eyes,wich btw,are the best for darker haired,olive toned men.

(Imran abbas)

Similarly this Greek model knows the importance of eyebrows,In my opinion he has the Ideal shape:

This Israeli model also has the same eyebrows:

(eliran biton)

none of them have godly facial definition like

in fact some have potato faces,but the eye area ,eyebrows makes them.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

primebait I'm sure there are already plenty of blogs and forums catering to your needs as an image conscious poofter. Try to keep this forum free of emasculating PUA metrosexual buffoonery.

viewtopic.php?t=12539
viewtopic.php?t=14553
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

primebait just got owned by a bigoted hater. DAMN! Having great eyebrows does draw alot of attention from the ladies though... :P
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

odbo wrote:primebait I'm sure there are already plenty of blogs and forums catering to your needs as an image conscious poofter. Try to keep this forum free of emasculating PUA metrosexual buffoonery.

viewtopic.php?t=12539
viewtopic.php?t=14553
reminds me of ugly men calling male model tier men''Gay''or my favourite one''hes a douchebag''.

FYI,redneck albino shit,my blog is total opposite of PUA.as PUA believe any man can get women into bed with psycho-manipulation,when My blog says its all looks.attraction is 100 % looks.

and dont tell what to do,fat ass.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If attraction is 100% looks then why do I see so many tall, fit men walking around with overweight women ? How do fat, ugly & short people manage to get married and reproduce ?

While attraction might be 100% looks when you're 14 hitting puberty, some of us actually became adults.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Andrewww wrote:If attraction is 100% looks then why do I see so many tall, fit men walking around with overweight women ? How do fat, ugly & short people manage to get married and reproduce ?

While attraction might be 100% looks when you're 14 hitting puberty, some of us actually became adults.
thats easy.FACE.height and build are important but Face is a perequisite.being tall and skinny with an average face''isnt going to get you hot girls.

also high testosterone men like curvy thick women.

fat ugly and short people rarely reproduce in this day and age,they are all incels.
women now have the choice to be with the men theyve always wanted=high T handsome Jocks.

the ones that have the money and status for a used up hag,get cuckolded by poor young Jocks.