In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In America, every girl has a boyfriend

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:There are plenty of men in America who would be content to have a bottom 20% woman. Secondly,80% of American women "attempt" to get with top tier men, but not all of them are successful. These are the women that go into what Steve Hoca calls "dating limbo".

They will tell you that they want to be single and don't want to be tied down to a relationship, but what they are really saying is they are in a holding pattern for a high status man should he become available.
Women in America will date a guy who is not in the top 20% of men but will dump his as soon as she meets a top 20% man!

Even married women in the US will dump her husband if a higher status man comes along. I worked with a guy last year who told me his wife of 8 years dumped him because she met a doctor at her job (she works as a nurse in a hospital). They never had any problems in their marriage and one day she told him she wants a divorce because she was "not happy." She then told him that she met a man who fulfills all her needs.

It's good to know that American women take their wedding vows seriously, you know the part that says, "for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, till death do us part." :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote: Even married women in the US will dump her husband if a higher status man comes along. I worked with a guy last year who told me his wife of 8 years dumped him because she met a doctor at her job (she works as a nurse in a hospital). They never had any problems in their marriage and one day she told him she wants a divorce because she was "not happy." She then told him that she met a man who fulfills all her needs.

It's good to know that American women take their wedding vows seriously, you know the part that says, "for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, till death do us part." :roll:
Filipinas will do that to. I knew one Filipina who acted happily married, but she also invited me to the Philippines and offered to be my "tour guide". They also have no problem stealing men from their girlfriends.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Even married women in the US will dump her husband if a higher status man comes along. I worked with a guy last year who told me his wife of 8 years dumped him because she met a doctor at her job (she works as a nurse in a hospital). They never had any problems in their marriage and one day she told him she wants a divorce because she was "not happy." She then told him that she met a man who fulfills all her needs.

Filipinas will do that to. I knew one Filipina who acted happily married, but she also invited me to the Philippines and offered to be my "tour guide". They also have no problem stealing men from their girlfriends.
That's true. Filipinas steal men from each other all the time. The only difference is Filipinas steal men that are homeless, jobless, no assets, no talent etc... American women will only steal men that have make 6 figure incomes or poor guys that act like real assholes.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

And there's 20% more single guys than women in America.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:And there's 20% more single guys than women in America.
Exactly, in the US there are 6 million more single men than single women between the ages of 18 to 49. No wonder why it's so difficult for men to meet single women in America, there just aren't a whole lot of them to begin with.

You also have to factor in the fact that 50 to 60% of women in the US are overweight, so that narrows the options for men even more! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:This is so true. I'm currently in college and at least eighty percent of my classmates are women and as far as I know they all have boyfriends. How do I know? Because I have looked most of them up on facebook and the vast majority of them have pictures of them with guys and their relationship status says "In a relationship". Even my fat and unattractive female classmates have boyfriends. WTF???? :roll: :shock:
In America, almost every girl has a boyfriend due to the large surplus of single men to single women ratio. That includes the morbidly obese women and the women who are as ugly as sin, even THEY have no problems meeting men. :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:It's the same shitty deal in the UK. As a 40-year old single male, the only women available in my social circles are knocking on around the 50-year mark and even they are no lookers and are more often than not Cluster B-personality disordered to boot. I've already tried "lowering my standards" to date larger ladies around my own age, but even they are all taken. I also suspect that there are many younger guys prepared to date older women since they aren't getting any attention from women around their own age.

It's like applying for a job at McDonald's flipping burgers armed with a Bachelor's degree in astrophysics only to be rejected on the grounds that you don't also have a Ph.D. in the subject.
From what you have said, it sounds just as bad in the UK as it is in the US. I guess all the English speaking countries are in the same boat in regards to having a surplus of single men to single women ratio.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is female dating expert Kezia Noble giving her advice to men on what to do if a girl says she has a boyfriend.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGibZEXXVmM[/youtube]

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is female dating expert Kezia Noble giving her advice to men on what to do if a girl says she has a boyfriend.

Wow...look at her...Devil incarnate...So beautiful, hot, sexy...You don't really want to listen to her man...

Hell is always beautiful at first, otherwise you won't get in...

She is beautiful for a reason...aka TRAP...

Never Ever take advice from a Hot Women :lol: . Period. No debate.

--------------------

Its a Psy-op that Devil, Evil, Satan is Ugly like they show in Movies, animation...Everyone from Hell looks amazing....................

One look at her and I can feel her dark soul....She is a trap...
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

MattHanson1990 wrote:It's ironic that American women say they don't need men and end up getting boyfriends.
Or in 10 to 20 years, they complain where all the men went to.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

jamesbond wrote:Here is female dating expert Kezia Noble giving her advice to men on what to do if a girl says she has a boyfriend.

There's nothing to say, she isn't interested and you don't owe her a response. You walk away.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video on what to say to a woman if she tells you she has a boyfriend.

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed this phenomenon? In this society especially, one can easily find men truly not involved with a woman. But as far as the women is concern, they will always have some kind of man in their life! This is as a result of it being much easier for women to get romantic interests than men. That's why I despise that song "Lonely Girl"; because in reality, there will never be such a thing as a "Lonely Girl"!
dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

Were is that place so all of us can get settle down. :)
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Here's the thing about flirtation. Flirtation is attention seeking when the woman already has a man and intends to reject the man she's flirting with. It's a sick game. Many of them see it as validation of their beauty and sexual worthiness. In other words, it is fuel for their narcissism (empowers their ego and pride higher).

It's just another example of how female liberation and empowerment is a mistake.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.