Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Do you feel an empty depressing meaningless vibe in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you feel an empty depressing meaningless vibe in America?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 19th, 2018, 11:27 pm

growup wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 10:07 pm
I don't think all women are out to get you.
Sure, when 99% of women are out to get you, of what importance is that negligible 1%?

This is purely a vacuous NAWALT argument and why I don't trust any Woman, especially in the Western world.

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup » November 20th, 2018, 1:22 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 11:27 pm
growup wrote:
Sure, when 99% of women are out to get you, of what importance is that negligible 1%?

This is purely a vacuous NAWALT argument and why I don't trust any Woman, especially in the Western world.
I'm wondering where you get your statistics, dear.
And I'm sure all (or maybe just 99%) women feel the same way about you
:)

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » November 20th, 2018, 2:56 am

The thing is that it is not so much that Western females are scum as that the system encourages them to be scum. For example, if there was a law that employees could leave their jobs whenever they wanted and the employer had to keep paying them indefinitely, would you want to be an employer? It is not that females inherently suck (although they do in various ways), it is that the system sucks.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 20th, 2018, 4:21 am

:roll:
growup wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 1:22 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2018, 11:27 pm
growup wrote:

I'm wondering where you get your statistics, dear.
And I'm sure all (or maybe just 99%) women feel the same way about you
This, from the "happily married" woman who comes here to get attention from male posters?

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup » November 20th, 2018, 4:53 am

Oh, honey. Is that what you think?
Well, in the long run it really doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't affect my life any.
Have a good night.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 20th, 2018, 6:48 am

Wow @growup you and your hubby have your own business? Congrats. That takes initiative and drive and vision. I guess you're not the average american family then.

May i ask what type of self employment you do? Is it a niche or something general?

How have you been to Krakow so many times? I thought you spent most of your life in america?

You guys. Please be more tactful to ladies here. Remember shes a foreign woman too. Not just American.

What is NAWALT?

I guess the depressing meaningless vibe in america affects you most when you're single. But not when you have a partner or lover. Lol. Some of us are just unlucky.

I remember when i was in love with a girl from Carson City, NV how wonderful and complete i felt. Ahhhhhhh. Nothing compares to it. Felt like i was on cloud 9. Every moment after that sucked in comparison to it. When you feel so blissful and complete because someone you love loves you too, everything from there on is downhill. And you can never be happy like that again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup » November 20th, 2018, 7:00 am

No, my husband works at a business in town.
I'm self employed. Estate planning. I help people write their wills, etc.
I lived in Poland til I was almost 9. Plenty of time for my grandparents to cart me off to Krakow, Zamosc, Warsaw, etc.
NAWALT: Not all women are like that.
And honestly, I don't care what the men in here think.
I got what I wanted out of life, by not whining about how "evil" the opposite sex is.
I can understand where one might find life depressing, meaningless, etc. if they define themselves by having a partner or a lover.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 20th, 2018, 3:12 pm

growup wrote: And honestly, I don't care what the men in here think.
Sure you do! We can see it in the very nature of your responses.
growup wrote: I got what I wanted out of life, by not whining about how "evil" the opposite sex is.
Doesn't seem like you have all that much from my vantage point, especially if your feelings get so hurt when people point out the true nature of women. You probably would benefit from reading The Misandry Bubble article and the books The Rational Male, The Predatory Female, and The Manipulated Man. You would at least gain the self-awareness of the role you play in this problem of Western women. So what if you were born in Poland? There is a reason why your family left and a reason you are a member of this particular forum about life being better abroad. I actually live in Europe in each of the countries I truly love. Therefore, what you dismiss as "whining" (A typical, female shaming attempt) might just be encouraging other men to live equally fulfilling lives. To do that, recognizing that women are programmed by nature to co-opt and distract men from their missions is indeed not whining as much as your "female" mind would like to think.
growup wrote: I can understand where one might find life depressing, meaningless, etc. if they define themselves by having a partner or a lover.
This smacks a bit of the pot calling the kettle black. Ever heard of the term projection? You're the one gushing about your children and husband in a manner that suggests you define yourself by them. Might there be some emotional holes you need to fill at home? You may want to take a closer look at that.....
growup wrote:
November 20th, 2018, 4:53 am
Oh, honey. Is that what you think?
Well, in the long run it really doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't affect my life any.
Have a good night.
Clearly that's the case dear, whether you want to recognize it yet or not.

I only hope that you could do some personal reflection about what you're missing at home or from your husband that compels you to engage with men here.

I hope you have an enjoyable day :wink:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 24th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Also @growup, I don't think most Americans can really love their jobs because:

1) Like @Ghost said, work is not meant to be pleasurable. If work were truly joyful and fulfilling then you wouldn't have to be paid for it. You'd do it for free. The fact that you have to be paid for it means it's not something you'd rather do if you didn't have to.

2) Americans are forced to always say they are having a great day, that they had a great weekend, etc. And yes they also feel pressured to say they love their jobs too. Even if it's not true. They always have to pretend to be positive. Everyone conforms to this, even though it's dishonest, because conformity is more important than truth or honesty. I'm sure you know that by now. You've lived in America many years. So you should know all this. So please don't be naive and gullible.

3) Why do you think Americans quickly try to seek consumer pleasures after work, like TV, pizza, beer, etc? Because their lives are miserable, so they have to try to counterbalance it with consumer pleasures. If they truly loved their work and found fulfillment in it, they wouldn't be so miserable that they need consumer pleasure after work.

4) Yes some jobs are fun and enjoyable - like the jobs at Disneyland for instance, or acting. But most jobs suck and are not fun or enjoyable. I'm sure you know that. Look at most jobs around you, and you will see that most of them are not fun at all. You would never do them for free.

Think about it growup.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne