Westernized Indian women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Westernized Indian women

Post by Banano »

Indian Father talks about what he doesn't like about Western Culture.
He is angry at his daughter's party habits, love life and talks about his thoughts on the recent epidemic of pocket shorts.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I have been watching more of this guys videos, and he seems to have a thorough understanding of some of the social problems in western/Australian culture. He must know of some Indian women who have come to the west and changed.

At my work in Australia I was friends with an Indian girl who came over here to study, and she was amazing. I could talk to her about anything and laugh and joke, and unlike all the other women there I found her comfortable to be around. She used to criticize western culture and some of the women who just went to parties and hooked up.

But through time she changed. She started acting more like western women, and becoming less friendly. And then she started wearing the types of clothes that western women wear, and become more and more narcissistic.

It just goes to show the influence this culture has on ALL women.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Voice of Reason wrote:I have been watching more of this guys videos, and he seems to have a thorough understanding of some of the social problems in western/Australian culture. He must know of some Indian women who have come to the west and changed.

At my work in Australia I was friends with an Indian girl who came over here to study, and she was amazing. I could talk to her about anything and laugh and joke, and unlike all the other women there I found her comfortable to be around. She used to criticize western culture and some of the women who just went to parties and hooked up.

But through time she changed. She started acting more like western women, and becoming less friendly. And then she started wearing the types of clothes that western women wear, and become more and more narcissistic.

It just goes to show the influence this culture has on ALL women.
False. Indian woman are notorious for being very Western like while in India, and worse after they leave there. Remember they are a former British Colony and the British worked very hard to try and remove their culture and languages for many many years. Their history is long and complex, so 1 or 2 sentences cannot explain it.

Blanket statements like yours are ridiculous. It varies case by case and country by country.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What the hell? That guy doesn't even look old enough to have a teenage daughter. This must be some joke or satire.
Last edited by Winston on November 2nd, 2013, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:This must be some joke or satire.

No shit Sherlock.