NYC is full of haters!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Anti-American wrote:Besides NYC there are two other places that represent what is wrong with the USA: New Jersey and Philadelphia
New Jersey is basically NY with all the pretension of class and status removed. :lol: It's a shithole and everyone i've met from NJ has been annoying.

Philly is pretty bad too but more as a characterless cultureless generic east coast wasteland.
Philly is my hometown...the city did not all ways use to be so bad..in the early 90's the city had somewhat of an identity..but now it is overrun by Dominicans,Mexicans,Asian groups,and people from Puerto Rico..now the city has no identity at all...it has been replaced by the culture of a lot of these Latino groups..if you can't speak Spanish in a lot of parts of Philly you can't even talk to any body...South Philly in what used to be the Italian market..is starting to look like a third world country now...because Mexicans took it over...there are hardly any jobs there these days..all the small business are own by Latinos and they don't hire Americans..and the jobs in Philly you can get hire you to fire you...and the black sections of Philly are just getting more and more violent and bazaar..a couple of weeks ago in North Philly they found a dude chopped up into peaces in a empty lot right around the corner from a house i lived in during my early childhood.
I hear race relations are really bad in Philly too. People just don't get along and there's a lot of tension. I don't know what it is about the east coast and ethnic enclaves but it almost always ends up that way. In the west coast there is still far more mingling and living around separate races.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Bane wrote:NYC in many ways represents everything that is wrong with the US. The media loves to spin NYC as some social promised land where everyone gets along and everyone is treated as equal. So not true. Whatever friendliness and camaraderie that exists here is totally superficial. People may smile at you, but they are fake smiles. Behind your back, they will say and do things to try and sabotage you and your progress.

NYC represents the epitome of the hyper-competitive, dog eat dog capitalism that America is famous for. There is little, if any cooperation among its citizens. Everyone is out for him/herself, and they will stab anyone in the back, friend or foe, if it means that they can save their own behinds and get ahead. Of course, many will say that this is true throughout the world, but NYC takes this practice to the extreme. The difference is in degree rather than in kind. It is the land of Social Darwinism without regulation.

NYC is nowhere near the best city, even in the US. I had much more tolerable experiences in San Francisco, San Diego, Portland, Orlando and Honolulu.

Thankfully, I have one more month left on my apartment lease, and then I'm outta here!
I had to respond to this, please do not call this competitive American capitalism. We are trying to educate everyone to the social system that has been built around us to make you believe this is capitalism or private property, it is not.

You are a rat in an experiment, the United States exist in name only. The US went bankrupt in the 1930's and the sooner people figure out we are being manipulated by an unseen hand that took it over and controls most all if not all by controlling us through the credit system the sooner we can all go forward by exposing the Puppet Masters.
Time to Hide!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I'm from NYC. I didn't see what many of you guys are talking about. I found people there to be no different than anywhere else in the country (except they are in more of a hurry).

It was relatively easy to meet girls during the night. Just talk to them. They're pretty friendly.

I also never saw much racism and I hung out with many interracial couples. None of them ever spoke of any of the things that you guys speak of.

NYC is one of the better places to meet women in the US, imo. I lived in the area for the first 25 years of my life so I know a bit about it. :D
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Repatriate wrote:I noticed something about NY and maybe you guys living in NY can verify this but these are usually the people I see saying NY is the greatest:

1) Fantastically Rich 1%'ers love NY because they can live in their super rich star studded enclaves right in the city.

2) Douchebag NY pride guys. They are usually fat and useless guys who speak in that obnoxious NY accent and they have generally lived in NY their whole lives and never been outside the country.

3) Super materialistic women. It doesn't matter what ethnicity she is but if she loves NY chances are she sees herself as someone straight out of sex and the city and is trying to emulate that.
+1. New Yorkers have this arrogance that is unmatched -- their shit doesn't stink. All of that and then some, make NY one of the biggest cesspools on the planet. Political corruption is as rampant as Chicago.

The New York accent has to be one of the most irritating and degenerate linguistic inflections on the English language. Stress inducing and like nails on chalkboard. Whenever I hear it, I want to punch a wall.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

deasil875 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I noticed something about NY and maybe you guys living in NY can verify this but these are usually the people I see saying NY is the greatest:

1) Fantastically Rich 1%'ers love NY because they can live in their super rich star studded enclaves right in the city.

2) Douchebag NY pride guys. They are usually fat and useless guys who speak in that obnoxious NY accent and they have generally lived in NY their whole lives and never been outside the country.

3) Super materialistic women. It doesn't matter what ethnicity she is but if she loves NY chances are she sees herself as someone straight out of sex and the city and is trying to emulate that.

The New York accent has to be one of the most irritating and degenerate linguistic inflections on the English language. Stress inducing and like nails on chalkboard. Whenever I hear it, I want to punch a wall.
Hear, Hear!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

deasil875 wrote:

+1. New Yorkers have this arrogance that is unmatched -- their shit doesn't stink. All of that and then some, make NY one of the biggest cesspools on the planet. Political corruption is as rampant as Chicago.

As much as I like your MGTOW stance, you're an unmitigated a.sshole for dissing us NY'ers. I sound like a Jewish/Italian a.sshole when I speak. I cannot help it. lol Maybe that's why I'm not doing well in other parts of the U.S. of Gay. LOL
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

kai1275 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:The best thing to do is those situations is to separate slightly. Give the impression that you're not together. It's almost effortless, I'm sure.
o_0

Da fuq?! Hell naw! If any of them touched me or her, it would have been lights out for them! I never did martial arts over 20 years, earned 4 black belts, and cage fought for just looking good! I did it because I love fighting and hitting people. My skills scare me from touching normal people, but if I have a good reason to do it, I will without hesitation. It takes a lot more than that to scare a guy like me off. Skinheads chasing me and my mother only wanted me to demand they get out of that truck so I could fight all 4 of them. Thank God my mother had a cooler head back then than I did, but you get my point.
Serious question. Do you view her as a trophy? Btw a good man is not one who fights other men to defend his wife/girlfriend but one who does not put his wife/girlfriend in such situations in the first place. So it's best to remove yourself and her away from the vicinity of the guy trying to pick a fight. Fighting should be a last resort.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Kai, like Michael I'm a lover, not a fighter. If you want to fight everyone who stares at you and the girl that you're with, go ahead. I'd rather sing kum bah yah.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:The best thing to do is those situations is to separate slightly. Give the impression that you're not together. It's almost effortless, I'm sure.
o_0

Da fuq?! Hell naw! If any of them touched me or her, it would have been lights out for them! I never did martial arts over 20 years, earned 4 black belts, and cage fought for just looking good! I did it because I love fighting and hitting people. My skills scare me from touching normal people, but if I have a good reason to do it, I will without hesitation. It takes a lot more than that to scare a guy like me off. Skinheads chasing me and my mother only wanted me to demand they get out of that truck so I could fight all 4 of them. Thank God my mother had a cooler head back then than I did, but you get my point.
Serious question. Do you view her as a trophy? Btw a good man is not one who fights other men to defend his wife/girlfriend but one who does not put his wife/girlfriend in such situations in the first place. So it's best to remove yourself and her away from the vicinity of the guy trying to pick a fight. Fighting should be a last resort.
No I do not see her as a trophy, but as a promise for my life. If I was anything like the man you suggested, I would be in jail probably. I diffused the situation by not looking at those pricks, or by having a bitch fit in the airport.

I am not going to pretend that my wife is a stranger to avoid a confrontation. That is worse than scum and far beneath me. If someone has a problem with me, I wait for them to touch me or my wife first before I potentially destroy their life. I never got into a fight over eye stares or bad attitudes before and I highly doubt I ever will. I have far far more to lose in my life than those losers.

Not to sound like a prepper, but you "Im a lover not a fighter types" better prepare your minds and your bodies for survival. The difference between dying immediately or dying a long painful death may hinge on your physical strength, conditioning, and technique. A fat-ass with a gun and many cans of food is still an out of shape fat-ass.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

California might be the only region in America where IRs are generally more accepted and even there you'll find some disapproval depending on what race you and your SO are. Read another post in another forum recently claiming that 50% of America's inter-marriages take place in Southern California, mostly in the white-hispanic blue collar neighborhoods around Los Angeles and Orange Co. The Bay Area might also be fairly accepting of IRs. Everywhere else in America you're going to find a good share of haters no matter who you are.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

fightforlove wrote:California might be the only region in America where IRs are generally more accepted and even there you'll find some disapproval depending on what race you and your SO are. Read another post in another forum recently claiming that 50% of America's inter-marriages take place in Southern California, mostly in the white-hispanic blue collar neighborhoods around Los Angeles and Orange Co. The Bay Area might also be fairly accepting of IRs. Everywhere else in America you're going to find a good share of haters no matter who you are.
Good points. I was just surprised that NY was worst than Houston. NY is just an all hype/talk place and nothing else it seems when it comes to liberalism like stuff.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:
fightforlove wrote:California might be the only region in America where IRs are generally more accepted and even there you'll find some disapproval depending on what race you and your SO are. Read another post in another forum recently claiming that 50% of America's inter-marriages take place in Southern California, mostly in the white-hispanic blue collar neighborhoods around Los Angeles and Orange Co. The Bay Area might also be fairly accepting of IRs. Everywhere else in America you're going to find a good share of haters no matter who you are.
Good points. I was just surprised that NY was worst than Houston. NY is just an all hype/talk place and nothing else it seems when it comes to liberalism like stuff.
Actually, NYC became more bigoted recently (in the last 5 - 7 years). A lot of "mutts" come from NYC: Vanessa Del Rio, Debbie Allen, Phylicia Rashad (all three are related to one another lol), Ice-T (he's bi-racial and light-as-f.uck), Christopher Williams, Al B. Sure! are light skinned mixed Blacks, Vin Diesel, Alicia Keys (the latter two are Black n' Italian American mixed)

NYC was way more "liberal" before. Especially in The Bronx, NuyoRicans and Blacks were breeding like crazy up until recently. But now the trashiest of the trashy NuyoRicans are copulating and breeding with Black Americans in The Bronx nowadays with the tattoos more than ever!!