Another Reason I Hate Living in California

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another Reason I Hate Living in California

Post by Jester »

deasil875 wrote:
Taco wrote:
rudder wrote: Today I had a job interview with an older white woman, with a myriad of nervous ticks.
If a woman is interviewing you for a job my advice is just cancel the interview and save yourself the trauma, your basically guilty until proven innocent. Also, they ask retarded questions like, "What's your favorite color and why?". When I have an woman interviewing me 80% of the time I don't get the job. However, when men are interviewing me 80% of the time I do get the job.
Most females have no business conducting interviews for positions. They get shit wrong, focus on things they perceive to be material that are immaterial to the candidates qualifications and ask questions that have no bearing on the merits of the applicant. I interviewed for a mid-level clerical position thru a temp agency on a 2 month assignment at a logistics company in town where I live. Was interviewed by a rather attractive (but AW) Latina. Her intelligence, conversational skill and overall interview decorum left a lot to be desired. She was not HR, but someone I would be working with directly. She was borderline flirtatious, playing with her hair, acted somewhat out of it, and at the end, she had the nerve to say, in a cheeky-mousey kind of way, that I "might be a little overqualified for the position".
Sounds like another interview was needed... off-premises.