MGTOW in raw form +1 for us!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MGTOW in raw form +1 for us!

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

So I was on the Valley Metro bus by Indian School Rd. today, and then I was about to get on the bus, right?
So the woman bus driver was being masculine and sarcastic-as-f**k telling me to "get the h.ell on the bus before I put
you off" (maybe she liked me and she's an AW that is showing me her dysfunctional way of liking me??).

Non-fat MILF-almost-GILF-looking White woman was the bus driver.

But I became irate and said to her, "You don't know me! Why do you speak to me like that when I was nothing
but nice to you?"

"Really, dude? You're lucky I haven't put you off of this bus yet!"

"See, I'm a mature man and I'm not a child to be taunted like that. You're suppose to be more demure and docil
as a woman."

Then this is when I had immersed myself into my spiel:

There was this dude, REGULAR PASSENGER, standing next to me on the overcrowded bus, and I said to him, "See, man. You need to
get a passport so you can go to countries where there are effeminate women". She was like, "Ooooooh what-ev-er!"

He replied, "At least you are behind the yellow line."

Then the female skank bus driver had the nerve to look to see if my feet were behind the yellow line?!!!! :shock:

So there was this African dark-skinned guy standing up on the bus and he was bending backwards to see if every woman were
sitting in the seat, like a simp African version of a Zimmermann or something.

Then I asked him, "Hey, man. Which country in W. Africa are you from?...because I can tell from your facial attributes"

He replied, "Liberia..just like Nigeria". (I shook my head at that point)

"OH no wonder you are so enabling and nice to these women on the bus; you are from an Anglophone country"

(He said nothing)

(Then I was like,) "So do Sengalese treat women like that too?"

"Oh no way! They are French, they do things their own way!" [BINGO! I'm right again!!]

"Oh alright. Here's a word of advice...like a free consultation...it's fine that you are nice to these women, but a lot of these
women might get with you because you have money or because you are not fat and because you are "dark and lovely"
to them, but in this country, they will take you to court for child support if things become that bad or alimony."

"Okay. I will keep that in mind"

"Do they have child support in Liberia, sir?"

"Oh no way, man! Women aren't free like that there!"

"Hmmm just as I have thought. Nice."

Then a hair-hatted (a weave-wearing) Black woman interjected, "I don't mean to intervene, but you speak loudly [she's
talking about my loud NY accent] and you are extremely disrespectful and rude!!!!"

"I was just telling the truth. There's nothing I said that was rude and disrespectful"

"Oh it was!" ..and storms off the bus when it had reached her bus stop.

Yup yup.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E, it was definitely a truthful situation of MGTOW. However, as other members might chime in later, I think in order to function in the US (or at least in Anglo countries) it is better to go forward with your goals. I thought you are going to take your SharePoint exam tomorrow. Good luck on that test. I think I will do the SharePoint or Private Cloud next year. Definitely I should probably work on VMWare.

@Back to the Topic: It is good that the Liberian guy was telling the truth. The government (probably because it is really corrupt) is looking out for themselves (poiticians) than worrying about if a guy should pay an outrageous fee to a mother who does not deserve high child support.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Haha some people. Haters gonna hate. Off to Mexico bro. !
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

The E put a nasty Ameriskank in her place with a dose of good ol' male authority!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

aozora13 wrote:E, it was definitely a truthful situation of MGTOW. However, as other members might chime in later, I think in order to function in the US (or at least in Anglo countries) it is better to go forward with your goals. I thought you are going to take your SharePoint exam tomorrow. Good luck on that test. I think I will do the SharePoint or Private Cloud next year. Definitely I should probably work on VMWare.

@Back to the Topic: It is good that the Liberian guy was telling the truth. The government (probably because it is really corrupt) is looking out for themselves (poiticians) than worrying about if a guy should pay an outrageous fee to a mother who does not deserve high child support.
I was spending the last of my SNAPS/EBT card on Carl's Jr and Domino's, man (Domino's Pizza of 19th Ave & Indian School Road in PHX accepts food stamps debit card)...I'm leaving on Tuesday for DFW via Greyhound.

I studied like a motherf.ucker for the test over the last 1.5 weeks. I didn't study today. F.uck it....I"ll pass tomorrow afternoon...I was getting 875-925's on my last two practice dumps.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Well as with most Microsoft exams, if you are doing well enough to get around 900, you should be good for tomorrow good luck.