Why am I being treated like a Joke in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Why am I being treated like a Joke in America?

Post by PrinceAuron »

lhhahriterjhgkjregrwh
Last edited by PrinceAuron on December 20th, 2013, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
~PrinceAuron~

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Holy shit. This seems like a nonsensical rant from a deranged person.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey, everyone needs to vent from time-to-time....it's healthy! You can't expect to keep it all in, and not have negative consequences as a result, unless you want to turn into a George Sodini type...

And I hate hypocrites, especially the high-and-mighty folks on every forum who accuse everyone of being whiners, when, in fact, they do the very same thing from time-to-time, LOL.

And yes, I agree with you when you say that venting--and then not doing anything about it--is rather pointless, but it does help to keep your sanity-in-check for a while...
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

zboy1 wrote:Hey, everyone needs to vent from time-to-time....it's healthy! You can't expect to keep it all in, and not have negative consequences as a result, unless you want to turn into a George Sodini type...

And I hate hypocrites, especially the high-and-mighty folks on every forum who accuse everyone of being whiners, when, in fact, they do the very same thing from time-to-time, LOL.

And yes, I agree with you when you say that venting--and then not doing anything about it--is rather pointless, but it does help to keep your sanity-in-check for a while...
I agree with you 100% on that. I am not accusing anyone of being a whiner. I dont like being accused of saying something that I didn't say. Every here and there its good to let your anger out just by shouting from the top of your lungs and rant about it. I dont like to bottle up and suppress my anger, it will only destroy a human being.

I don't like anyone trying to compare me to george sodini or anthony powell because I am not any of those guys. i don't know what george believed in, but i can certainly tell you that he kept his anger in to the point that he blew up and did what he did.

we live in a country where people don't socially accept others.
~PrinceAuron~
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PrinceAuron wrote:
we live in a country where people don't socially accept others.
As far as I'm concerned the rant is welcome here.

BTW I do like Joseph Prince. (Not too fond of his hairstyle, but he didn't ask me.)

Re the fat guys with hot babes overseas, trust me they are bringing SOMETHING to the table. Maybe just a steady career, or a steadiness a girl fels she can rely on.

You're quite right about media fanning the flames. Everyone thinks they should date a rock star or a multimillionaire.

Vast areas of the world are not like that though.

Anywhere where girls are admiring (and talking about) actual local boys, rather than media stars, is going to be a healthier place to find a girl. Really anywhere in the world outside the big cities, the Anglo-Zone, and Northern Europe.

FWIW, my focus is not so much on GETTING the unspoiled little honey, it's on where we live and how I care for her afterward.

If I build it, she'll come.