There is a future for all you MGTOWS!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

There is a future for all you MGTOWS!

Post by djfourmoney »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Come on DJ tell us what´s in the clip and what´s your claim?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:Come on DJ tell us what´s in the clip and what´s your claim?
The guy in the screenshot is a native Californian that took his last couple of thousand and left Southern California to Thailand. He spent all his money and is homeless. I don't know if he gets SSI and if he does, he might spend it on a drug or drinking habit.

The story is about homeless Westerners in Thailand...
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

that could be last action of a mgtow guy who is bored to death being asketic and reasonable. - the guy though is still a fighter as he didn´t join the pattaya flying club. probably because he has no flat to jump.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It shows that the advice to just take the plunge and trust that everything will be OK and the only thing you have to fear is fear itself etc. is not so great. You want money, some kind of support system and a back-up plan. It may take time.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

That's my future right there
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

No plan, no guidance and no true objective.

He could have used that money and invested it wisely.

Most of the guys who hate American society and American women have other deeply rooted issues going on inside of them.

That guy in the video and many others like him have no hope, no life, no future and no true ambition.

This is the result of blaming others and not taking responsibility for your life.

He could have gotten a business mentor or coach and maybe learned how to use good debt to buy some property in America and then use this cash flow to travel overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:It shows that the advice to just take the plunge and trust that everything will be OK and the only thing you have to fear is fear itself etc. is not so great. You want money, some kind of support system and a back-up plan. It may take time.

Exactly. Not even a half-ass plan with some financial backing is enough. Unless you have a virtually guaranteed spot with an employer abroad, you'd best be making the $$ BEFORE you leave to go somewhere else. Once you are certain you can sustain yourself, THEN make the move.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Speciall when you are no english speaker and have no option to teach english. Things are hard abroad.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:It shows that the advice to just take the plunge and trust that everything will be OK and the only thing you have to fear is fear itself etc. is not so great. You want money, some kind of support system and a back-up plan. It may take time.
Stop the presses, cornfed said something reasonable that I completely agree with!

I can't believe anyone would be so naive as to actually do what this guy did. What the f**k did he expect to happen, he would land in Thailand and be treated like a God king just for being white and speaking English?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote: Stop the presses, cornfed said something reasonable that I completely agree with!
I'm in the odd position of agreeing with most of what cornfed says, and also with most of what you say and most of what is said by another of his antagonists, publicduende.

Unless, I've just wacked out, I'm thinking that you allow cornfed's (admittedly numerous) efforts to be provocative to color your overall view of his perspective, which is often sound. For example, I don't think he is, as you said recently, an anti-statist -- at least in theory. He's an ad hoc anti-statist, who opposes regimes that he thinks have been occupied by insidious powers.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rich wrote:
That's my future right there
:lol:

skipping to the bottom line....
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
It shows that the advice to just take the plunge and trust that everything will be OK and the only thing you have to fear is fear itself etc. is not so great. You want money, some kind of support system and a back-up plan. It may take time.
+1

But for me, staying here indefinitely is STILL not an option.

Leaving shortly, praise God.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: There is a future for all you MGTOWS!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

djfourmoney wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnR-CIG0k0Q&noredirect=1[/youtube]

But look how the Thais treat him... He's still welcome and treated with humanity among the Thai people. Here in the States, that white guy would be assaulted/harassed by cops, and he would be completely ignored by people because he's a homeless male.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There is a future for all you MGTOWS!

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnR-CIG0k0Q&noredirect=1[/youtube]

But look how the Thais treat him... He's still welcome and treated with humanity among the Thai people. Here in the States, that white guy would be assaulted/harassed by cops, and he would be completely ignored by people because he's a homeless male.

Excellent point.

+1