Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anymore

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

rudder
Freshman Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by rudder » November 4th, 2013, 7:32 am

BlueEverglades wrote:You may have seen my posts around but never really know who I am. I am a woman from Cuba, I left at 15 and now I'm 25. The situation in Cuba was really bad when I left and it got even worse. However I'm having problems adapting to U.S culture and find myself very lonely. This forum goes on and on about how lonely men are in America but we women can be as lonely or worse, a total misfit.

1. I find it hard to adapt because I'm required to act mostly like a man, compete with men, and be aggressive, 100% focus on myself like a total selfish %^&%. I'm not like that, all of my family have an introvert calm personality because of our European genes (Spanish, German and french) we like to take things slow, have friends rather than a lot of money and practice spirituality in our lives and this in America is apparently laughable. It's also laughable to live with your parents because living alone all day everyday it's so desirable....(sarcasm)

2. Many American women drink, curse and smoke like sailors and don't find either very appealing. Clubbing and whoring around are the main activities in Miami where I live .I don't have any American friends but I had an American boyfriend for a month and he was very cold and uncaring, we broke up shortly. I go to eat to restaurants alone, art gallerias, museums and nobody ever approaches me. I have a good body and face similar to Vanessa hudgens.. I know how to cook and take care of a home and treat a man with respect, whenever I see a man with a trashy woman holding hands I feel bad inside, like things are backward and there's nothing you can do about it...

3. I just never had the whole corporate America, competitive mindset drilled into my skull as a consequence as I am very much anti-establishment, anti-corporation and anti-mainstain and would go insane working in an office type of job for the rest of my life.

Every career I'm into is considered useless to society ( Literature, arts, nutrition, philosophy, theology, archeology, history) which are exactly the careers that make people think but in a money centered society thinking is not required and business, engineering, long medicine careers are not what I could consider enjoyable. I just hate the idea of a career that defines all I do forever into eternity. I don't feel like coming back to school...

I was dismissed from university because I fell sick of hypothyroidism and hormonal imbalances, eventually my body stopped ovulating for months, I never had such conditions in my home country. My health has suffered here tremendously. I have anxiety attacks when I realize how f***ed up this place really is...even just walking in the street I feel like I am from another time..my walk is slower, I actually look at other people and smile, I care for everyone's well being and yearn for meaningful connections but once again my qualities are not required here so I'm f***ed and hating every moment here, what do you have to say to me? should I move as well? which countries are better for women like me?
Hola Cubana linda! Ven a juntarte con mi vida y disfrutaremos de la aventura. Ya no te sentiras deprimida.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Outsider
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 2:14 am

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by Outsider » November 4th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Cornfed wrote: Ameriskanks aren't generally happy.
Valid point. Maybe.

Everyone does things for a reason. The reason(s) might not make sense to us or even to the women that do these things. They do these things because they get something out of doing them, and it makes them happy. That's how I see it. I refuse to feed their happiness. They get nothing.

The Cuban lady doesn't sound like the type that would manipulate others like american women do.

Reading others experiences about Miami, it isn't a good place to go to find good, down to earth people.

chibolo
Junior Poster
Posts: 508
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 3:06 am

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by chibolo » November 4th, 2013, 9:07 pm

BlueEverglades wrote:I feel like I am from another time..my walk is slower, I actually look at other people and smile, I care for everyone's well being and yearn for meaningful connections but once again my qualities are not required here so I'm f***ed and hating every moment here, what do you have to say to me? should I move as well? which countries are better for women like me?
As others have said, if you really hate the US that much, try to spend as much time as possible in other countries. The obvious choice for you would be Latin America, since you are Cuban and I assume you speak Spanish. Try traveling to several countries first until you find one you like and then try to stay there either part time or full time.

Suerte.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6621
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by Cornfed » November 4th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Outsider wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Ameriskanks aren't generally happy.
Valid point. Maybe.

Everyone does things for a reason. The reason(s) might not make sense to us or even to the women that do these things. They do these things because they get something out of doing them, and it makes them happy.
They are following simple reproductive and social pressures, and really have no choice in the matter. Females are biological robots who act out their programming in whatever environment they are in. It has nothing to do with making them happy.

Outsider
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 2:14 am

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by Outsider » November 4th, 2013, 10:55 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Ameriskanks aren't generally happy.
Valid point. Maybe.

Everyone does things for a reason. The reason(s) might not make sense to us or even to the women that do these things. They do these things because they get something out of doing them, and it makes them happy.
They are following simple reproductive and social pressures, and really have no choice in the matter. Females are biological robots who act out their programming in whatever environment they are in. It has nothing to do with making them happy.
To me, the problem with both men and women is the herd mentality. People don't think for themselves, men or women. They let others do their thinking for them. Politicians and priests are only too happy to do that for them.

But we all do have a choice in the matter, so I disagree with you on that point. We can think for ourselves, but it's not easy and not too many men or women will ever do it.

It's so much easier to think one already has the "truth". Find out differently and things can get a little "interesting".

Being a free-thinker doesn't mean I have the truth. It means I have not a f***ing clue what the truth even is, and I know it. I just know that priests and politicians are liars.

Priests order women to submit because women are seen as being less than men, politicians order women to rebel against that and set up the "justice system" to make it easy for women to steal as if the women were priests or politicians themselves, and that covers almost every woman out there. They are under one program or another.

And who started it? Jews.

colibri
Freshman Poster
Posts: 157
Joined: December 12th, 2011, 4:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Re: I'm a Cuban girl and I can't stand being in the U.S anym

Post by colibri » April 11th, 2015, 12:44 am

Hola linda!

:) Eres un poco mas joven que yo , yo vivo en Mexico , eres bienvenida acá si así lo deseas para tu paz mental ,oooo

yo digo que le hagas cae a rudder :lol: :wink: en un par de ocasiones platique con el y me pareció un buen hombre.

if u need someone to talk with just send me a mesage :)
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”