My friend can't enjoy anything without a woman? How sad!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:You are doing exactly what far too many women in America do to their ex husbands. Re-write history and the truth to demonize to make you look better. I lost all respect for you and credibility for your "truth movement"
Yes I said deserving and I mean it. You don't know me and my passion and diverse experiences that helped create it. It's clear I am all about empowering deserving people. My time stamped posts alone show this. I happen to think that selfish , materialistic and bad people don't deserve to get valuable information without earning it. EARNING IT WINSTON. Helping people with referrals or showing you stand for something is a way to EARN IT. ( give to people in need) STOP making assumptions without relevant details and demonizing people to make yourself look better. That is truly a weak person and occurs far too often with the people you claim aren't as good as foreign women.
I am not rewriting history. Those were YOUR words. You said that the guys here are UNDESERVING of the content and info here. YOU SAID THAT! DON'T LIE DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what you said. I heard it many times!

Answer the questions I asked earlier! Why do you think you deserve to be in this movement, but other guys don't?

What did you mean by saying that I give away too much free info? What did you mean by that? ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

How can I be giving away free info? I make a regular income from this site. How is that free info?

Stop using the typhoon victims as a red herrings to cover up your faults and bad attitude about us. That's a cheap attempt. Instead of using that as a red herring, why don't you donate to the relief efforts? Oh I know why, because you spent $770,000 trying to figure out the stock market and have nothing left. Uh huh.

So you claim that the guys are undeserving because they are "selfish , materialistic and bad people" as you say above? lol. How can you say that about a bunch of strangers here?

What do you mean by "earning it"? Are you saying that the guys here have to "earn" the content here, by paying you and worshipping you? What is it that you are suggesting? Stop the BS talk and be specific and serious here!

What do you suggest? That we take down this site and only let people that worship you be in this movement? How can you be that delusional and selfish? Do you have a God complex?

Do you really think this site should become locked and private, just to appease your ego?

Let's assume that you are an infallible expert and a successful qualified expert. Ok tell us what we should do with this movement. Close it up and make you the leader so that only those that you approve of who worship you and pay you should be part of it? lol

What do you suggest? ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Practice HUMILITY dude! You aren't a hotshot and act WAY TOO arrogant for what you have. If you want to salvage your credibility, then start by practicing HUMILITY. Not acting like a super arrogant hot shot know-it-all!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

DUDE I DIDN"T SAY THEY WERE ALL BAD..i mentioned a few hecklers hecklers here as an example. I don't want to participate in giving valuable info to future people that aren't good. You are really showing your character and you think you made yourself look better by demonizing me. Then you see a few of your troops agree with your lie and in your mind you are the man. GROW UP you are clearly acting like a child with bad character. Some are seeing this but aren't going to jump in and participate in this childish behavior. They have seen this behavior in people they want nothing to do with. Sure they will come and read useful info from valued contributors but now they would never want to be your friend. I sure don't
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:DUDE I DIDN"T SAY THEY WERE ALL BAD..i mentioned a few hecklers hecklers here as an example. I don't want to participate in giving valuable info to future people that aren't good. You are really showing your character and you think you made yourself look better by demonizing me. Then you see a few of your troops agree with your lie and in your mind you are the man. GROW UP you are clearly acting like a child with bad character. Some are seeing this but aren't going to jump in and participate in this childish behavior. They have seen this behavior in people they want nothing to do with. Sure they will come and read useful info from valued contributors but now they would never want to be your friend. I sure don't
Then why did you say that I give away too much free info?

Who here is "bad" and "undeserving"? Who were you referring to?

Truth should be made free to everyone, not a private elite few like you think it should. No one agrees with you on that except megalomaniacs.

Some think I'm childish here. I'm proud to be childish and have a child-like attitude. But what I said about you is true and you know it.

You want this whole movement to be locked into a private club of people only you approve of. Why haven't you denied that yet? Because you know it's true right?

If I'm wrong about anything, then correct me. But so far you haven't corrected anything. All you've done is try to use red herrings to take the focus off you and pin the blame on me. Everyone can see that.

Please answer my earlier questions and quit dodging them!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

You are also controlling. I am supposed to address everything you say and if I don't you will slander and force me to. GET A LIFE
I worded it as a private club where one would be invited after they earn it by doing something good for someone. Most in America won't empathize with others in need and do something good without an incentive. DO I HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT . Quit slandering me and waisting my time by forcing me to defend myself. GROW UP because one day you might do this to the wrong person.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tre,
You were just in Vegas and doing hiking? Why didn't you contact me when you were here? Were you tight on time?

I'm finally out of Vegas now. The vibe sucks and there is no nature or scenery to compensate for it. Every time I turn on the TV or watch a movie or documentary, it always shows nature, scenery, trees, grass, lakes, mountains, open fields, etc. which makes me feel so deprived because Vegas has none of that! That sucks so bad!

It's like everywhere in the world has nice nature and scenery except Vegas!

I'm so glad to be driving in open roads again with open spaces. I'm sure glad that I'm not like Steve R who can't enjoy anything without a date. So sad and weird! What an unspiritual guy!

Anyway, while driving today, I just realized a lesson for Steve R to ponder:

Sure, a person enjoying nature alone can feel lonely. Everyone feels lonely sometimes. But that doesn't mean that the feeling of loneliness makes nothing enjoyable. Come on now. One can still enjoy nature even with the feeling of loneliness inside him/her. If the nature is beautiful, serene and wonderful enough, it will make you forget your loneliness as you are in awe of its majesty. When you are at one with nature, loneliness does not even become an issue anymore.

Here is another example of what I mean. When I was in acting and doing stage plays, I felt nervous going out on stage. Everyone did. But that doesn't mean that I can't go out there or that acting is not a fun experience. The excitement of being on stage, and all the attention and glamour, drowned out my nervousness and made me forget it. That's how I was able to cope with it. Many other actors probably do the same.

Does that make sense?

Likewise, just because you feel lonely when alone, does not mean that nothing is enjoyable and not worth doing. I can't believe Steve R would have such an attitude. It's the most UNspiritual attitude I've ever heard of. And a very sad one too.

Either way, it is very unhealthy to hang your happiness on one thing or have everything be only about one thing. That's not a good thing. Perhaps Steve R is too extroverted in that he does not draw energy from being alone or being around nature, which is why he sees no value in it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:You are also controlling. I am supposed to address everything you say and if I don't you will slander and force me to. GET A LIFE
I worded it as a private club where one would be invited after they earn it by doing something good for someone. Most in America won't empathize with others in need and do something good without an incentive. DO I HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT . Quit slandering me and waisting my time by forcing me to defend myself. GROW UP because one day you might do this to the wrong person.
So you are in fact saying that this site should be private for paying members only, and its content not made public right? How would we get any traffic then, since most of our traffic comes from Google and Yahoo? Did you consider that?

Why should I mess with my business model? The business model I have now of allowing free speech and making the site public and monetizing it with various forms of advertising and dating site commissions, has worked out well. It's given me a satisfactory income. Why should I take the risk of changing it to a private site for paying members only?

Can you please explain that Steve? Why should one change a system that works to one that probably won't? Please elaborate.

Also, you are no expert in online business or online marketing at all. You are not even a qualified person in this area. So why do you like to tell others what to do? Why can't you humble yourself and stop acting like a know-it-all? Don't you know that giving bad advice is dangerous? What if you're wrong? Don't you think about that?
Last edited by Winston on November 14th, 2013, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tre and all,

I forgot to tell you all something. Not only can Steve R not enjoy nature without a woman. But get this: He also cannot enjoy a meal at a restaurant without a date either!

Most of the time, if you take him to a restaurant and treat him to a meal, he will say that it's a waste of time to eat there (as if he doesn't enjoy your company, gee what a compliment) and that he'd rather just take the food out and go home with it. He's done this and said this many times. And I know why. It's written all over his face and attitude.

Believe it or not, what he's indirectly saying is that eating at a restaurant with a male buddy is pointless and a waste of time. He is saying that a restaurant is only enjoyable with a girl you are dating, or with a group of girls that you like. Otherwise, eating alone at a restaurant or even with a male buddy, is senseless and a waste of time. Is that f***ed up or what?!

I've met a lot of guys before, but I've NEVER met a guy who believed that a restaurant was only enjoyable with a girl he liked, or group of girls, and that it was pointless to eat there with a male buddy. Have you?

Man, is that the saddest most f***ed up attitude you ever heard of, or what?! :::::::: shaking head :::::::::::

Man, it is so depressing to be around someone like that. It eventually rubs off on you too. You know what I mean?

Tre, how would you feel if you had a buddy like that, who felt that eating out with you at a restaurant was a waste of time without girls? Isn't that so sad? Dang.

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Winston wrote:
Tre, how would you feel if you had a buddy like that, who felt that eating out with you at a restaurant was a waste of time without girls?
I wouldn't have a "buddy" like that. I am kinda out in the middle of nowhere right now now, but I'll make time to hit a restaurant with a friend or two when I'm in town. We always discuss completely different things than what I'd talk about with my girlfriend. Most of my close friends are in Las Vegas these days though so hard to get up there as much as I'd like.

Like I came to the conclusion of in another thread...women can't take the place of good male friends. You can't talk about the same things. I think it's all about balance and any man that NEEDS a women to be with him all the time needs to re-think his life. Those are issues that must be dealt with at some point.

Steve R is the way he is and you two should just part ways. You aren't going to change him...

I was in Las Vegas for just a few days and it was my GF's birthday. I hiked Red Rock with the GF and we went to Roos N More zoo in Moapa. I'd been wanting to do that for a long time, but they are only open twice per month. I finally came up on a day they were open...pretty cool place. We then did some hikes in Sedona, AZ. There are MANY places to get out into nature on the West Coast. Did you ever get to hike Red Rock Winston? If not, I recommend you try it out whenever you find yourself back in the area. Right now is the perfect time for outdoors due to the cool weather...I'll be hiking at least once per week until it gets hot again.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winston, i am a guy who doesn´t enjoy eating at a restaurant. also i get easily bored in nature too. so me and steve have something in common.

spirituality is an empty phrase so it´s of no use in a discussion.

where i am with you is that one should try to find happiness in other things than girls. i think steve has nothing against that but he didn´t manage that yet or the roi to invest in hobbies doesn´t make much sense to him.

i don´t know maybe i have adhs, i am a kind of guy who needs always action. for that i need some control over my environment. in places like restaurants and nature i at least don´t feel i have the control. first these restaurant costs money you have to earn it which is not easy and can suck so it won´t be worth it. second the staff have always some special vibe or attitude which distrects from my hyper mood.

i like sport combined with music so i can hype my mood. for that i need a flexible environment. that´s not the case with nature.

i think you are overreacting and mixing things to make your anger sound legit. - nobody coerced you to be friends with that guy. probably you saw the dollars and lied to yourself that you might vibe well.

my brother is also a guy who needs women to feel happy. but then he gets bored and can´t motivate himself. one get´s used to the women and feels miserable again.

i said to him he should get himself some hobbies like me. he says what are you doing besides sports anyway? i listed like 10 things he was like: wow, speechless....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. The legendary actress and star Audrey Hepburn said that Steve R is WRONG!

Here in this documentary about her life, at 43:45 there is a clip where Audrey Hepburn sits out in nature and says, "the best remedy for those who are unhappy and lonely is to go out into nature ALONE... I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OflHNrq66Qg

What a wise woman with such a beautiful and graceful spirit, as well as exterior. I guess even she was more evolved and more spiritual than Steve R. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a wonderful wholesome film I found that proves Steve R wrong about not being able to enjoy nature alone. Anyone who sees it, including him, will understand why.

It's called "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams". It will remind you what it's like to be kind, wholesome and good again. And it shows you how a loner can connect with nature and animals to be in peace and harmony, like in "Dances with Wolves", which I can resonate with because I've experienced it.

It's a great portrayal of the joys of hermit life and a wonderful testament to the inherent quality of goodness. The show is very refreshing. It has a song of goodness and kindness all over in a very wholesome way that is not too cheesy. Only in the 70's did they make films like this. If you ever need an uplifting mood booster, this is perfect.

Here is the pilot episode that's 90 minutes long.

The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams

Here is a playlist of the series that seems to include all episodes of both seasons.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC53C8798EF8C2F9F

Description:

The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams is a 1974 film loosely based on the actual trapper James "Grizzly" Adams.

Grizzly Adams is a woodsman during the frontier era who flees into the mountains after he is wrongly accused of murder. While struggling to survive, Adams discovers an orphaned grizzly bear cub whom he takes in and calls Ben. The bear, despite his huge adult size, becomes Adams's closest companion. Adams proves to have an uncanny link to most of the indigenous wildlife of the region, who have no fear of him. In return, he resolves never to harm another animal whenever possible.