To Tsar Re: attitudes to relationships

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

To Tsar Re: attitudes to relationships

Post by mattyman »

I must admit that I don't post very often here, I usually like to lurk and occasionally check stuff out. I have indeed read some of your posts and in some ways, do agree with what you sy about people's attitudes towards love and relationships. This is where I would like to put my input.

I'm very well aware that you have stated openly about not keen you are on, basically women with multiple sexual partners. I'm imagining that your need to feel wanted and special to someone, and to be able to trust someone is very important to you.

It's perfectly normal for guys to be put-off by women who's had lots of sexual experience.

I think the number one reason that they're put-off, is mainly because of the sense that 'how could I be anything special to this person'.

No doubt, it's also harder to trust someone, particularly if they're the kind that appear to take dating and relationships for granted.

To a smaller degree, there is possibly fear about being compared to previous partners.

I'm sure that a lot of guys feel like that.

Now, as for me, I certainly wouldn't mind women with a handful of relationships that haven't worked-out for whatever reason. However, for one's who seem to treat boyfriends like disposable commodities, who throw them away like used tyres, who appear to take them for-granted (yuck!) or who judge prospective partners by their number of partners (seriously, how trashy is that?), that would be a different story and yes, those things really put me off. IN fact, my definition of a skank would be a woman who appears to take relationships for-granted.

We ALL have a need to trust people, to feel wanted by others, as I have illustrated above. The degree to which varies tremendously from person to person of course. I guess these needs are particularly great among the sensitive.

What I do find particularly perverse about modern attitudes towards relationships, is that if you do have those afore-mentioned values and needs, people are quick to judge you negatively for it, to say you have some kind of childish fantasy (who knows, probably such people are jaded and cynical, you really cannot blame them if they've largely dealt with skanks can you?). Some even go so far as saying those needing to be able to trust a woman and to feel like they're someone special to their partner makes them less of a man! WTF!? That's pretty dysfunctional and judgemental.

Sure, there are people out there who's values are more towards short-term fun. I haven't got a problem with that at all. We all have different values and needs, and the degree of importance varies a lot from person to person. The problem with western culture, is that is DOESN'T RESPECT THIS.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I agree that many people in America don't respect certain beliefs. It's almost like they are jealous or don't really want someone else to have the best. In reality a 100% pure virgin bride is the ideal and someone who has the ideal, especially if she is young and attractive would mean that guy has the best.

I can only be with a 100% pure, virgin bride between the age range of 15-18 (the traditional historical marriage ages up until the early 19th Century). I don't judge anyone for choosing to be with a non-virgin girl because that's their own choice and if that girl makes them happy then that's their choice and life. I, however, could never compromise or break my ideology and my ideals. I value my ideals, virtue, honor, pride, and my dream too much to ever compromise. I will never allow anyone persuade me not to follow my dreams or stand in the way of my dreams. The one thing I want most in life is to have an ideal bride (similar to Yulia Dorosh, my prototype girl with the virtues I desire in a bride) and that is my main purpose in life. Anything else is a secondary purpose because a life without someone to share it with is somewhat meaningless because the only thing that truly gives meaning and true happiness to life is love.

I will admit that some people do not require a relationship to be happy because they devote themselves to a life of service or join the clergy which makes them an exception to the rule. Others have no interest in a relationship or are asexual which is an even smaller minority. The rest of the general population require love and companionship to give them happiness and without love they have no true meaning in their lives.

There isn't anything I could want more than an attractive, young, 100% pure virginal ideal bride, constantly looking up to me, admiring me, demonstrating her gratitude everyday for all the things I give her, constantly telling me she loves me and needs me, being very affectionate, always smiling and being happy when I'm around, doing couples things together, constantly wanting to make me happy, respecting me, being loyal to me, and always demonstrating the devotion she would have towards me. A bride like that would be the best bride in the entire world.
Last edited by Tsar on December 14th, 2013, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

And you CAN have that. It may not be as common today as 100 years ago, but it DOES exist. These guys constantly trying to tell you otherwise have THEMSELVES been corrupted by femenism, American and western culture and they don't even see it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote: There isn't anything I could want more than an attractive, young, 100% pure virginal ideal bride, constantly looking up to me, admiring me, demonstrating her gratitude everyday for all the things I give her, constantly telling me she loves me and needs me, being very affectionate, always smiling and being happy when I'm around, doing couples things together, constantly wanting to make me happy, respecting me, being loyal to me, and always demonstrating the devotion she would have towards me. A bride like that would be the best bride in the entire world.
Have you ever considered or would you consider a Filipina bride, Tsar?
I'm not really considering a Filipina bride because I am very much into East Slavs. Most of my attraction is for Russians, Ukrainians, and Belarusian girls. I wouldn't mind living in those countries. Ever since I was a teenager I was interested in those places. I always been attracted to the lighter hair and eye colors. I also think of those cultures as being very historical and significant because I read about Tsarist Russia and am familiar with the most significant Russian monarchs. Overall I know that my dream girl must be an East Slav. Or an attractive Tartar girl similar to the one theprimebait posted in the thread viewtopic.php?t=21038

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Slavs
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Tsar wrote:There isn't anything I could want more than an attractive, young, 100% pure virginal ideal bride, constantly looking up to me, admiring me, demonstrating her gratitude everyday for all the things I give her, constantly telling me she loves me and needs me, being very affectionate, always smiling and being happy when I'm around, doing couples things together, constantly wanting to make me happy, respecting me, being loyal to me, and always demonstrating the devotion she would have towards me. A bride like that would be the best bride in the entire world.
A man after what was once my own heart.
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)