The REAL End of Happier Abroad

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

The REAL End of Happier Abroad

Post by The_Adventurer »

Seriously, why is every post these days about America or American women?! Is there nothing better to talk about on a forum supposedly called Happier Abroad? I remember the days when many members here were the guys who were doing it. Now it is just a bunch of complaining from people who haven't gone anywhere, and likely never will, while they speculate that things are just as bad in the outside world. What is the point?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: The REAL End of Happier Abroad

Post by OutWest »

The_Adventurer wrote:Seriously, why is every post these days about America or American women?! Is there nothing better to talk about on a forum supposedly called Happier Abroad? I remember the days when many members here were the guys who were doing it. Now it is just a bunch of complaining from people who haven't gone anywhere, and likely never will, while they speculate that things are just as bad in the outside world. What is the point?
I think what you are touching on is that for most men...the biggest problem is in the mirror.
People develop a vested interest in their own misery. Men can go on and on about how much they hate it in the USA...their only GF is an inflatable doll or whatever- and yet I can think
of a few I invited over to the Philippines but it goes nowhere. A few men will actually get on the plane...I know of one from Michigan...worked in a factory as a machinist...the only women around
were bitch-hawg fatties and the weather sucks. Well after a 3 week visit, he took early retirement, and has been here for most of the last 5 years....lives near Cebu City and gets to spend most of his time banging his 27 year-old wife...all 100 lbs of her. Michigan now seems like a distant nightmare.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

@op.

you can thank the weirdos (PrimeBait) and charlatans (dj4money and silverenergy) who have invaded this site and drove away the good posters from this forum. that and adding to the mismanagement of the owner of this joint. luckily, i have some of the good posters of this forum as friends on facebook. :)
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^

The good posters started leaving before I became a member on this site.

You hate djfourmoney because he tells it like it is and he doesn't sugar coat anything and neither do I.

Everyone you hate on HA is a non-white person.

Most of what I do is to inspire the members on HA to taking ACTION.

I'm not sure if you have even read any of my helpful posts as I provide solutions.

You're mad because a bunch of black dudes are able to score with white chicks and you can't.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on January 10th, 2014, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The_Adventurer wrote:Seriously, why is every post these days about America or American women?! Is there nothing better to talk about on a forum supposedly called Happier Abroad? I remember the days when many members here were the guys who were doing it. Now it is just a bunch of complaining from people who haven't gone anywhere, and likely never will, while they speculate that things are just as bad in the outside world. What is the point?
True, there is too much talking about American women and feminism and not enough talking about solutions.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I agree. I don't get why anyone who knows what we know and has seen what we've seen would risk throwing their entire future away by gambling on AW. Even if your plan/solution is to go abroad in a few months and you're just trying to "ease the loneliness" in the meantime, it can all blow up in your face in the blink of an eye and ruin your whole future.

It just isn't worth the risk. AW = tainted, ruined goods. DON'T DO IT.

Focus on your escape plan. Make it happen. Nothing else matters, period.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

@silverenergy.

any idiot who has been and lived abroad can put dj4friedchicken and you in your places. dj4friedchicken is a typical lazy negro who only talks big and never does anything. hell, he even said it himself that he would rather live off the government than work. typical negro. and funny how he thinks he can get white-brazilian girls when those girls are super social conscience, even more than american girls, lol.

and me being jealous of blacks, lol. i have laid white girls in both here in europe and in latin-america. it's negros who are jealous of me. i am actually living abroad and doing something for myself. and your solutions aren't worth much. i don't need solutions because i am already living it. and no, i don't hate people who are non-white. i only hate black-americans because blacks are scum and useless, especially black males. i am very good friends with mexicans and mexican-americans who are mestizos (brown) and asian-americans. in fact, mexican-americans have been my best buddies when having fights against blacks because they hate blacks even more than i do. so, how are you going to fight whitey when other people of color hate you even more than I do. :)
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

bones765 wrote:@silverenergy.

any idiot who has been and lived abroad can put dj4friedchicken and you in your places. dj4friedchicken is a typical lazy negro who only talks big and never does anything. hell, he even said it himself that he would rather live off the government than work. typical negro. and funny how he thinks he can get white-brazilian girls when those girls are super social conscience, even more than American girls, lol.

and me being jealous of blacks, lol. i have laid white girls in both here in europe and in latin-America. it's negros who are jealous of me. i am actually living abroad and doing something for myself. and your solutions aren't worth much. i don't need solutions because i am already living it. and no, i don't hate people who are non-white. i only hate black-americans because blacks are scum and useless, especially black males. i am very good friends with mexicans and mexican-americans who are mestizos (brown) and asian-americans. in fact, mexican-americans have been my best buddies when having fights against blacks because they hate blacks even more than i do. so, how are you going to fight whitey when other people of color hate you even more than I do. :)
Stormfront is racist and they bitch about women on their a lot. Why don't you join them or move to a place like Albania.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

any idiot who has been and lived abroad can put dj4friedchicken and you in your places. dj4friedchicken is a typical lazy negro who only talks big and never does anything. hell, he even said it himself that he would rather live off the government than work. typical negro. and funny how he thinks he can get white-brazilian girls when those girls are super social conscience, even more than American girls, lol.

and me being jealous of blacks, lol. i have laid white girls in both here in europe and in latin-America. it's negros who are jealous of me. i am actually living abroad and doing something for myself. and your solutions aren't worth much. i don't need solutions because i am already living it. and no, i don't hate people who are non-white. i only hate black-americans because blacks are scum and useless, especially black males. i am very good friends with mexicans and mexican-americans who are mestizos (brown) and asian-americans. in fact, mexican-americans have been my best buddies when having fights against blacks because they hate blacks even more than i do. so, how are you going to fight whitey when other people of color hate you even more than I do. :)
I actually like white people a lot, I just don't like you.

Actually, I have had more white friends than black friends.

Many latinos like blacks as I have been friends with many.

The ones who don't are the ones who were polluted with the European racism from the Spaniards and Portuguese who conquered latin America.

Besides you and those latinos who you team up with ancestors were jet black Africans with woolly hair and they know it too.

Latino celebrities routinely fine African blood in their veins through DNA tests.

And I don't need you to put me in my place, ain't no man more superior than me or inferior than me.

I would suggest joining a white supremacist website where you would belong.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

OutWest wrote:
I think what you are touching on is that for most men...the biggest problem is in the mirror.
People develop a vested interest in their own misery. Men can go on and on about how much they hate it in the USA...their only GF is an inflatable doll or whatever- and yet I can think
of a few I invited over to the Philippines but it goes nowhere. A few men will actually get on the plane...I know of one from Michigan...worked in a factory as a machinist...the only women around
were bitch-hawg fatties and the weather sucks. Well after a 3 week visit, he took early retirement, and has been here for most of the last 5 years....lives near Cebu City and gets to spend most of his time banging his 27 year-old wife...all 100 lbs of her. Michigan now seems like a distant nightmare.
Are you still in contact? I would like to hear about his experiences abroad. (being from Michigan and all).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:

Stormfront is racist and they bitch about women on their a lot. Why don't you join them or move to a place like Albania.
lol. Stormfront is a forum for redneck losers like cornfed who are no different to negros. besides, i am fond of latin-americans and jews while stormfront hates anything that's not redneck or nazi. and i am already out of the US. i am actually in spain right now, and I am happy that I am not in the US because I am not paying extortion fees (taxes) to subsidize for free food and housing for lazy negros like dj4money, or having to deal with scum.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

SilverEnergy wrote:

I actually like white people a lot, I just don't like you.

Actually, I have had more white friends than black friends.

Many latinos like blacks as I have been friends with many.

The ones who don't are the ones who were polluted with the European racism from the Spaniards and Portuguese who conquered latin America.

Besides you and those latinos who you team up with ancestors were jet black Africans with woolly hair and they know it too.

Latino celebrities routinely fine African blood in their veins through DNA tests.

And I don't need you to put me in my place, ain't no man more superior than me or inferior than me.

I would suggest joining a white supremacist website where you would belong.

I am laughing so hard at all of that. :lol:
ZaroSath
Freshman Poster

Post by ZaroSath »

i think these posts speak for themselves, why bother with racism? i really dont care if you are racist or whether you define it as such, i'm just here to be happier abroad.

the world is closing in and rapidly becoming less diverse, in a sense we contribute to that (a debate for another time), if you think a lot of people here are weird thats fine but that's probably why they want to go abroad someplace where its more accepted.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I think it's simple.

few of us went abroad got are asses kicked and are recovering and in the middle of efforts to return abroad permanently.

even less of us are abroad living happier and giving limited advice to the hopeless in search for a reason to go in the face of such backwards pressure and turmoil

Almost none of us have had the ability or balls to put the truth to the test and make headway, because in the end bitching about a problem is far more comfortable than fixing it.

a lot of us are using this forum as a intellectual condom discharge are false elitists thoughts without having to do anything but check the dictionary and spout circular reasoning when running out of content to spew.