American women are jealous because Latinas are far hotter.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

American women are jealous because Latinas are far hotter.

Post by Temprano26 »

I say Latina women because Costa Rica was the land of my re-awakening but as other men here will attest, Asian women are also hotter than North American women and they receive just as much hate. The first thing AW say is that "men go to China/Costa Rica/India/Phillipines/wherever because they want a woman who will be subservient to them". It is all feminist bullshit because they know that they cannot compete on the international level. Despite what these angry feminists try to convince themselves of, there are a lot of good men in America that would make great companions if every woman wasn't so jaded by their miserable relationships that they can't look men in the eye. They can hide behind their mythology of the "Third-world woman just wants money and a green card" but men are awakened to the possibilities out there.

First of all Americans think that Costa Rica is Puerto Rico and they think people from that part of the world live out in the jungle unable to afford shoes. Americans have this false idea that other countries have too little not stopping to realize that we have too much. I have lived in houses in Costa Rica not filled with years of consumerism but the people are ten times happier than we are. Not just happy, overjoyed with their lives. This one woman, Cristina, lived in a little pink house in Tuccurique near a waterfall with her family happy for everything she has. Living in their house I completely forgot that I was living in a country of "poor people" because I saw not a trace of desire unlike Americans who have everything but act deprived all the time. Cristina has been helping to raise her family with her mother since she was six years old so she grew up with a strong sense of responsibility and rock solid family foundation. She is not waiting for Donald Trump's narcissistic ass to rescue her from her poverty and take her to live in Trump Tower.

But the one I was really in love with was Dalila. Guess what, she is not looking for a rich American either. She is a massage therapist and she does well enough that she can always have time to enjoy running outdoors, swimming, bike riding, nature, etc. I met her mother whom she also has a strong relationship with. Do you see a pattern here? They want to be with their families and the only thing they could want is more food for their families. They are not consumed with trivial matters like we are and even if they don't speak English, I still found them more fun to talk to than Americans. I would give anything to be close to Dalila again.

This is why I turned my back on America because people will always be blind and ignorant and I cannot live with that anymore.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Where were their fathers? Father/Daughter relationship is also very important IMO.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Valid points but I'll take the flip side of the argument. I don't think American women are jealous of Latin or Asian ladies. I think the most you'll get out of them reaction wise is a quick "meh....whatever sneer" but that's about it. Why? It's because American women can have their pick of good men. They don't have to change their appearance or attitudes to attract guys.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

pete98146 wrote:Valid points but I'll take the flip side of the argument. I don't think American women are jealous of Latin or Asian ladies. I think the most you'll get out of them reaction wise is a quick "meh....whatever sneer" but that's about it. Why? It's because American women can have their pick of good men. They don't have to change their appearance or attitudes to attract guys.
Many American women want what they want, when they want it. Then, once they have it, they want something else. Many will never be happy or satisfied with what they have. They will be jealous of ANYTHING or ANYONE that reduces the amount of power or options they have.

I see hundreds of posts on Facebook with American women complaining that there are no good men out there for them.

-The attractive ones (the minority) choose bad boys over good guys and then complain when it doesn't work out. Instead of changing what they are doing wrong, they simply do the same thing over and over...until they get too old to do it. These are the women that American men complain are never available...which is true for the majority.

-Once they get old and/or out of shape, they join the ranks of the majority of American women. These "undesirables" complain that men are too superficial. They have huge lists of demands on everyone else, but no lists for themselves. These women are the ones that enslave foolish men through marriage or remain single and bitter. They are unwilling to change, are unmotivated, grouchy, hateful women to the end. Many of these women ARE available to men...nearly ANY man. They are THAT undesirable. I see them often where I am now located. If a man wanted to get with some "ugly, fatties"...he'd have no problems finding them. Sometimes I wonder WHERE many of you guys are located? There are plenty of truly undesirable women EVERYWHERE. Most men won't approach them (why the hell would they?!) so OF COURSE they won't be tallied into your experiences with American women. I think most reports I'm seeing here are in regard to mid-level to attractive American women...