America is only good to you if you have a solid career.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This gets posted a lot on this forum by people who are not wealthy -- that America is great if you are wealthy.
So where is that limit that you define by being a wealthy American? Would Bill Gates get any women if he was making, say 100K per year? He looks like a typical geek without no fashion or bling-bling. American women need "wow" factor - something obvious about a man being macho or wanna-be macho.

As there were videos posted by me and others about flashy sports cars - in Moscow you get girls approach you on the street. Not so much in America. And who gets attracted by Ferrari? Those are not exactly "right" girls to keep for a long term relationship.

American women want money, rich guy. But in the same time they are shit-scared about being obvious about it or "looking needy". Whereas EE women make it obvious that they want you for your money. Why not? At least having money in EE has a direct benefit that you can feel.

While it is true that most forum members are far from being rich, I think we have many members that are middle class and/or rich. They are facing the same problems as others, while maybe having a bit better success. As I get older, I see all kinds of American women (and foreign women) pay more interest to me. Age does matter and I see it myself. As being a mature man I now start to rip my benefits of being attractive since hoe's are on the market for a stable educated guy and start to lower their expectations seeing that rich dorks are few and spoiled and not exactly serious about anything stable.