I avoid being around other Christians because...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

I avoid being around other Christians because...

Post by zboy1 »

I avoid many Christians because of how judgmental, nasty and hypocritical they are. For example, in China, I met this one Christian female who is supposed to be devoted to Jesus, but yet...is racist towards Blacks and Indians, and only adores White people, smh...

Also, she is an extreme Pro-Zionist Jew--and when I tell her all the bad things those Zionist Elites are doing in the West (especially America)--she gets upset and says I'm against Israel, LOL!

For someone who is supposedly a Christian, she sure likes to judge other people--commenting on their appearances, calling them fat or ugly--and likes to criticize her friends and me as well; she will often comment on what kind of clothes other people are wearing, and will even say something like 'my shirt is ugly' or 'I walk funny,' (WTF!).

In America, I used to attend many Korean Christian churches, and boy...were some of the church goers some of the most nastiest people I've ever met. I would often hear church members say stuff about other people behind their backs, and say things about my sister that enraged me--because she bought a boyfriend to church one day.

I also cannot stand Christians like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson--who say some of the stupidest, most bigoted things possible--out of their mouths. GW Bush was a pathetic President who went to war in Iraq because 'God told him do it.' (I'm paraphrasing here...).

Now, I'm not writing this to denigrate Christianity, Jesus or the Christian faith. All I'm saying is that most Christians I've met in my life--I couldn't stand! I still consider myself a Christian, and I definitely believe in God and Jesus, but often times, I cannot stand to be around most other Christians. LOL!

Is anyone else a Christian on this forum, but can't stand being around other Christians besides me and Baoning? Just curious...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Focus on the underlying message of what Jesus preached and do your best to live by them.

Modern Christianity/Religion is not indicative of what Jesus actually said. Maybe 10% at best

To me is just another form of mind control that hinders Christians from their true purpose here on earth, because there a lot of $$$ and power to make off of sleeping people that are weak-minded
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

well-informed wrote:Focus on the underlying message of what Jesus preached and do your best to live by them.

Modern Christianity/Religion is not indicative of what Jesus actually said. Maybe 10% at best

To me is just another form of mind control that hinders Christians from their true purpose here on earth, because there a lot of $$$ and power to make off of sleeping people that are weak-minded
El paisa ha regresado al foro!!!!! Que lo que!!!!! Te extrañamos, man!!!!
What's new in you vida, man??????
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

zboy1.....You've just explained my existence.

Only I find my self talking poorly about christians everyday, I believe Hindus and Muslims are far more dedicated to what they believe though it false, I think it's insanity that such people get targeted often by Christians when in American no Christian even makes a half effort to act correctly.

With that said, I talk poorly about fat people in the church all the time, I'm sick of Christians picking what "sin" is worse and ignoring a commonly shared one amongst 90% of church frequenters ....gluttony, I don't respect fat people, and think they should be "church" leaders even less.

I'm not liberal and I don't support homosexuality or any other sin, but it makes me laugh when Christians f**k out of wed lock and then bitch about homosexuality.

Talk about drugs and drunkenness, yet the entire church is hooked on fast food are fat and hooked to electronic entertainment.

Oh and my favorite...."we need your offering even if you really struggling, if you can't afford to give, perhaps you can work it in to your budget" what are we the catholic church now, what a joke.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I avoid being around other Christians because...

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:I avoid many Christians because of how judgmental, nasty and hypocritical they are. For example, in China, I met this one Christian female who is supposed to be devoted to Jesus, but yet...is racist towards Blacks and Indians, and only adores White people, smh...

Also, she is an extreme Pro-Zionist Jew--and when I tell her all the bad things those Zionist Elites are doing in the West (especially America)--she gets upset and says I'm against Israel, LOL!

For someone who is supposedly a Christian, she sure likes to judge other people--commenting on their appearances, calling them fat or ugly--and likes to criticize her friends and me as well; she will often comment on what kind of clothes other people are wearing, and will even say something like 'my shirt is ugly' or 'I walk funny,' (WTF!).

In America, I used to attend many Korean Christian churches, and boy...were some of the church goers some of the most nastiest people I've ever met. I would often hear church members say stuff about other people behind their backs, and say things about my sister that enraged me--because she bought a boyfriend to church one day.

I also cannot stand Christians like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson--who say some of the stupidest, most bigoted things possible--out of their mouths. GW Bush was a pathetic President who went to war in Iraq because 'God told him do it.' (I'm paraphrasing here...).

Now, I'm not writing this to denigrate Christianity, Jesus or the Christian faith. All I'm saying is that most Christians I've met in my life--I couldn't stand! I still consider myself a Christian, and I definitely believe in God and Jesus, but often times, I cannot stand to be around most other Christians. LOL!

Is anyone else a Christian on this forum, but can't stand being around other Christians besides me and Baoning? Just curious...
The caveat is that Christians (99 percent) are the most vile, putrid people ever. If I were you, I'd learn Mandarin and avoid those Westernized types. On top of that she's racist-as-all-get-out?? She's Westernized-as-f.uck #ForrestGumpChrisRock #RunLikeHell All jokes aside. You are rendering the answer via your post, zboy1.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

zboy1 wrote:I avoid many Christians because of how judgmental, nasty and hypocritical they are. For example, in China, I met this one Christian female who is supposed to be devoted to Jesus, but yet...is racist towards Blacks and Indians, and only adores White people, smh...

I understand your feelings but I judge Christians on a case by case basis. Many self professing Christians cuss, fornicate and live like unbelievers. The average Christian doesn't study their Bibles and also interpret the scriptures to suit their lifestyles. For example, many openly sin because they feel that "Jesus has already forgiven my future sins". There is no place in the scriptures that back this statement up.

Paul summed things up best in Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruits of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

If a professing Christian is not striving to live by these Words of Christ, I would not place much stock in them being a real Christian.

1 Peter 4: 17-18 points out that judgement will begin in the church. Just because someone goes to church does not make them saved.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

That's why you dump denominational christianity as a whole no matter the denomination it's all garbage and become a gnostic christian. Read the bible from a different perspective find the pearls in it. At the same remember it was compiled by king james who is an ancestor of the bushes. Yes and screw all denominational christians and their satanic agendas and screw israel
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good post.

The Christians I have met who were really living it - kindness, humility, etc. - have been working class Whites, working-class Blacks, working-class Armenians, and working-class Mexicans.

See a trend there...?

But yeah, any intellectual type who starts spouting off about Christianity is (to me) more than likely just looking for someone to worship his ego.

So I do myself a favor and don't buy everything they say.

A non-intellectual Chrisitan boy (of Moslem ancestry, at least he's a step up morally) told me the other night, "God is sovereign, amn?"

I told him "not really, not the way you mean, not that I can see." And I went on to rebut his Calvinist fatalistic mindset - that he had been brainwashed into.

So yes, ZBoy, attending HIS congregation - probably MOST congregations - would be a nightmare.

To be fair, it aint just Christians. The same is true of one of my FB friends, a Stoic. He comes up with some harsh Stoic pronouncement from Horace or whomever, and I proceed to puncture it. Yeah, buddy, I had Latin too, and NO, old Horace-or-whoever ain't gonna get a pass from me just cause they made a statue out of him.

One good thing about Catholic and backwater Orthodox churches is that they don't intellectualize as much, just worship, take Communion, say prayers for the sick etc.

I've also enjoyed attending a Friday night intercessory prayer session with Assembly of God folks, because I didn't have to listen to any fractured-fairy-tale sermons, or sing any mind-control all-I-want-is-you-jesus moonie-type hymns.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Because some Christians think that blacks were cursed through what happened with Ham and his father Noah, when only Canaan was cursed.

But blacks were the first people to walk the planet.

If only more Christians knew that Adam and Eve were jet black people.....

You need to tell that lady exactly what I said.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

magnum wrote:zboy1.....You've just explained my existence.

Only I find my self talking poorly about christians everyday, I believe Hindus and Muslims are far more dedicated to what they believe though it false, I think it's insanity that such people get targeted often by Christians when in American no Christian even makes a half effort to act correctly.

With that said, I talk poorly about fat people in the church all the time, I'm sick of Christians picking what "sin" is worse and ignoring a commonly shared one amongst 90% of church frequenters ....gluttony, I don't respect fat people, and think they should be "church" leaders even less.

I'm not liberal and I don't support homosexuality or any other sin, but it makes me laugh when Christians f**k out of wed lock and then bitch about homosexuality.

Talk about drugs and drunkenness, yet the entire church is hooked on fast food are fat and hooked to electronic entertainment.

Oh and my favorite...."we need your offering even if you really struggling, if you can't afford to give, perhaps you can work it in to your budget" what are we the catholic church now, what a joke.
Funny how hypocritical "Christians" can be. The obesity trend also annoys me and I have been quite verbal about it in the past as well...much to the offense of those obese Christians..lol. Those that live the strict life often don't have much to do except eat and dream of eating...so eat they do. Then you have those that say one thing and live the opposite. Many are like robots. Instead of living their lives, they stay in a box that shelters them from learning. They typically believe the media, they are too emotional about things they have no clue about, vote with emotion/faith and not with intellect. They are ignorantly judgmental much of the time. Christians are not usually Pro-freedom, which is the biggest negative about them IMO. They willingly allow themselves to be brainwashed and then want the government to FORCE everyone to believe and live the way that they do. If they would just stop and think about it...those negatives are NOT part of their religion.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Yeah I grew up in a christian home.I still am a believer in my faith,read the bible,and try to communicate with The Most High.But I feel you on "christians" and their attitudes.They are some of the most judgemental,gossiping,backstabbing,dirty looks people on the planet.They smile in your face and will joke with you,but behind your back they talk so much smack,it just leaks out and you find out about it,since they can't keep secrets lol Yeah I have seen it all.I would say the majority of them don't even practice what the bible says,and are very remorseful towards others.I have made it my mission to look for the truth for myself,since 100% truth is not in these fake money grabbing churches.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

She is also stupid for kissing the Zionist states ass.That's a classic example for western brainwashing.The real Israelites or Jews are not in the land of Israel right now.They are scattered in the four corners of the earth,and will not be back to the land of Israel until the messiah comes back and gathers them.Also the real jews are not white,the negros and native americans make up the 12 tribes of Israel.Do the research,even christopher columbus knew this.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

KeepinItForeign wrote:She is also stupid for kissing the Zionist states a**.That's a classic example for western brainwashing.The real Israelites or Jews are not in the land of Israel right now.They are scattered in the four corners of the earth,and will not be back to the land of Israel until the messiah comes back and gathers them.Also the real jews are not white,the negros and native americans make up the 12 tribes of Israel.Do the research,even christopher columbus knew this.
Well, of course, Jesus was a 'dark skinned-man' and not blond hair and blue-eyed, like what most White-worshiping Asian females believe. ...

Also, the Jews currently in Israel are dominated by Ashkenazim Jews--who aren't even a Semitic people--they're a mixture of Asian, Turkic and Eastern European heritage, LOL!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^
Yes sir, the Bible gives the description of Jesus' skin color.

His skin is the color of burnished bronze.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

KeepinItForeign wrote:She is also stupid for kissing the Zionist states a**.That's a classic example for western brainwashing.The real Israelites or Jews are not in the land of Israel right now.They are scattered in the four corners of the earth,and will not be back to the land of Israel until the messiah comes back and gathers them.Also the real jews are not white,the negros and native americans make up the 12 tribes of Israel.Do the research,even christopher columbus knew this.
Some of the people in Israel are real jews but only a portion.

Since the Jewish bloodline runs through all the races, there are real white jews, there are some asian and latino jews as well.

But it's true, a large number of jews are dark skinned people of african descent.