I avoid being around other Christians because...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:^^^
Yes sir, the Bible gives the description of Jesus' skin color.

His skin is the color of burnished bronze.
So I guess brazen skin would tend to indicate He was a white, tanned surfer dude. However, you seem to be quoting the Book of Revelation, where some raving mystic was describing a spectral vision of Jesus long after His death, who also had eyes burning like fire, a face shining like the sun, hair white like wool and a double edged sword coming out his mouth. I'm not sure any ethnicity can be reliably attributed from such a source.
I know that you don't like jews very much and that you are not very much into the Bible.

I personally believe 100 percent in God, his son Jesus and the Bible, regardless of the fact that many of you say it's a work of fiction.

And I'll believe it with my full heart and soul for the rest of my life and I'm not ashamed of my faith.

The original jews were not white, they were light brown to a very dark color and had much African and Semite ancestry.

The original Hebrews come from Shem, who was light brown, NOT WHITE. They mixed in with some of Ham's descendants who were dark skinned Africans, producing afro-asians of different skin colors.

But since then, the jewish bloodline runs through all the races because of centuries of mixing.

I don't think so. Burnished bronze is VERY dark in color.

As dark as burnished bronze is, you're saying that indicates Jesus was a tanned white dude???

Come on Cornfed, you know better than that.

You're saying the same thing that white people say who say that Jesus was white.

Just stop it dude, stop it already.
My point was not that the passage proves that Jesus was white. My point was that it does not prove or say anything about His ethnicity, and nor does the rest of the New Testament. That should be obvious. You would have to get over this nonsense and look to non-Biblical sources to know the ethnicity of Jesus. But you don't want to do that. You just want to delusionally aggrandize black people. Can't you just get on with your life based on your own merits?
As a descendant of the biblical hebrews/jews and a follower of God and Jesus, let me say that I believe 100 percent in the Bible that comes from my God....Yahweh.

What are you talking about, I mentioned other reasons outside of the bible as to the skin color of Jesus???

I GATE YOU OTHER SOURCES. NOAH HAD 3 SONS, SHEM, HAM AND JAPHETH. JAPHETH IS THE FATHER OF WHITE PEOPLE. SHEM IS THE FATHER OF THE HEBREWS AND SEMETIC PEOPLES AND HAM WAS THE FATHER OF BLACK SKINNED AFRICANS.

Blacks are great people, for they started civilization, if anything, blacks don't get enough credit.

And if I want to put blacks on a pedestal, I don't need your permission.

You can't accept the fact that there was a great African presence in the Bible.

Most of the people mentioned in the Bible were brown or dark skinned.

Moses was an African/Semetic man and so was King Solomon.

I gave other sources based on the history of the descendants of Ham and Shem.

Jesus was at least brown to a very dark color, for he had Canaanite and Jewish blood inside of him.

The original Jews were a black/brown people, deal with it.

I don't know why you are picking at my post, when a couple of others said the same thing.

And no, the Bible does not prove that Jesus was white. Woolly hair??? White people don't have woolly hair unless they hair a good portion of African blood in them. There is NO white person that has EVER lived that has had the skin color of burnished bronze.

The skin of someone that has the color of burnished bronze, is someone with SIGNIFICANT AFRICAN BLOOD in their veins.

We can go all day Cornfed....I'm ready for you.

Who mock God's chosen people the Jews/Israelites.

Jesus was a dark skinned man of semetic and African ancestry.

There is nothing white about the original Jews/Israelites, although you have a few real white jews in the world today.

Everytime you talk, I will respond.

I believe 100 percent in the Bible. I fully believe in my savior Y'shua and my only God and father Yahweh.

For it is they who give me salvation and assurance.....not you Cornfed.
Good for you brother. I have a good read for you

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/f ... _saved.htm

btw,
I'm not saying you are one of those many who seek to enter and not able. Actually the opposite. I just wanted to share it so you can spot the fake christians who are going to be rejected. Like every tree that doesn't bare good fruit is cast into the fire.

I think we will see people in heaven we didn't expect and those that are expected salvation will be damned.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Another thing I noticed about these so called christian churches is that they give too much power and authority to a women.When the bible says otherwise.That's why christian guys are some of the most p***y whipped men out there.Women are too emotional to realize that whatever flies out of their mouth is actually against scripture,and they think it's right.God is against feminism and women having authority over the men.

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."-1 Corinthians 14:34

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."-1 Timothy 2:12

clearly these churches are off.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

KeepinItForeign wrote:Another thing I noticed about these so called christian churches is that they give too much power and authority to a women.When the bible says otherwise.That's why christian guys are some of the most p***y whipped men out there.Women are too emotional to realize that whatever flies out of their mouth is actually against scripture,and they think it's right.God is against feminism and women having authority over the men.

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."-1 Corinthians 14:34

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."-1 Timothy 2:12

True in a marriage, God is first, then the Son, then the husband, then the woman and then the children.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:Another thing I noticed about these so called christian churches is that they give too much power and authority to a women.When the bible says otherwise.That's why christian guys are some of the most p***y whipped men out there.Women are too emotional to realize that whatever flies out of their mouth is actually against scripture,and they think it's right.God is against feminism and women having authority over the men.

True in a marriage, God is first, then the Son, then the husband, then the woman and then the children.
That's right,the natural order of things.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:

This. So many feminists seem to regard themselves as Christians. And no one stands against them. I lost my faith a long time ago and with c**ts like these in control, maybe it's just as well.
Yeah I know what you mean,I seldom step into these churches,and when I do,all I see is women yelling their lungs out and acting foolish.
Last edited by KeepinItForeign on February 11th, 2014, 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: I avoid being around other Christians because...

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:I avoid many Christians because of how judgmental, nasty and hypocritical they are. For example, in China, I met this one Christian female who is supposed to be devoted to Jesus, but yet...is racist towards Blacks and Indians, and only adores White people, smh...

Also, she is an extreme Pro-Zionist Jew--and when I tell her all the bad things those Zionist Elites are doing in the West (especially America)--she gets upset and says I'm against Israel, LOL!

For someone who is supposedly a Christian, she sure likes to judge other people--commenting on their appearances, calling them fat or ugly--and likes to criticize her friends and me as well; she will often comment on what kind of clothes other people are wearing, and will even say something like 'my shirt is ugly' or 'I walk funny,' (WTF!).

In America, I used to attend many Korean Christian churches, and boy...were some of the church goers some of the most nastiest people I've ever met. I would often hear church members say stuff about other people behind their backs, and say things about my sister that enraged me--because she bought a boyfriend to church one day.

I also cannot stand Christians like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson--who say some of the stupidest, most bigoted things possible--out of their mouths. GW Bush was a pathetic President who went to war in Iraq because 'God told him do it.' (I'm paraphrasing here...).

Now, I'm not writing this to denigrate Christianity, Jesus or the Christian faith. All I'm saying is that most Christians I've met in my life--I couldn't stand! I still consider myself a Christian, and I definitely believe in God and Jesus, but often times, I cannot stand to be around most other Christians. LOL!

Is anyone else a Christian on this forum, but can't stand being around other Christians besides me and Baoning? Just curious...
I'm a recently converted non-denominational Christian.

Most Christians that I've met have conservative values and have similar views to people on this board (though I don't discuss women with them for the most part).

I find them to be pretty nice and welcoming people, for the most part. Of course, many of them are goody goodies lol.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

The bible and it's teachings have been edited so many times, christians they're all confused. Just live a good life like the the 10 commandments intended. Is this why there are so many sub-sects of christianty; pentecostals, presbyterians, etc.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: I avoid being around other Christians because...

Post by Zambales »

zboy1 wrote:
February 5th, 2014, 1:10 am
I avoid many Christians because of how judgmental, nasty and hypocritical they are. For example, in China, I met this one Christian female who is supposed to be devoted to Jesus, but yet...is racist towards Blacks and Indians, and only adores White people, smh...
My parents are Christians and this is how they behave at times although religion as a whole, not just Christianity, has its fair share of frauds.

Saying this though, I don't mind any religious individual so long as they keep their beliefs to themselves, refrain from acting like two-faced morons as described above, and most importantly, not behaving as if they're more superior to me.