Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

polya
Junior Poster

Re: Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Post by polya » March 18th, 2014, 9:55 am

BlueEverglades wrote:The more I read the more I find inconsistencies and things that don't make sense. I used to agree with most of the stuff being said but lately it has gotten beyond ridiculous!

All the pictures of supermodels you post here is the classical ( I look like a 5 but deserve a 10) male mindset. I never workout but I want a thin women with curves on the right places. I never dress decently but my women better dress like a goddess! I slept around all my life but my girl better be f***ing innocent! WHAT A BUNCH OF UNFAIR CRAP! There are millions of good girls probably in your own damn neighborhood but you are too blind to see them as you want none of the work of an actual relationship! Get it right and stop being a delusional douche. End of story!
OK, you're a woman having problems with men so I hope you find some men you like, but you won't find them on happierabroad.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Re: Too late and you guys sound like hypocrites!

Post by bladed11 » April 1st, 2014, 7:46 am

BlueEverglades wrote:The more I read the more I find inconsistencies and things that don't make sense. I used to agree with most of the stuff being said but lately it has gotten beyond ridiculous!

1.Guys here complain that American women are promiscuous and sluts, yet you go to countries like Thailand, Asia, Ireland and russia and treat women like one night stands or "lays" and then brag about it on the forums. You are not looking for a foreign girlfriend or wife that loves you and respects you but for a quick ego trip that for one reason or another you couldn't get in America because women here have had enough with douchebags like these.

You are treating and turning women in those countries into the sluts you hate in America, acting like a huge WHORE yourself and that makes you a god dammed hypocrite in my eyes! You don't respect women of any place in the world, they are nameless numbers in your bed for what I have been reading lately.Why don't you just pay for hoes right here? you are spending enough money into these travels anyways...

2. You say that American women are too independent, act like men but that it's not their fault. We live in a competitive economy and an individualistic culture and women need to fend for themselves or else they would be homeless faster than you can say homeless, and the so called (good men) are never around and make things harder for women paying them less at work. Men have made it clear time and time again, they don't want marriage or to protect women but instead they made a soulless society where everyone is against one another.

You made the money/work 9 to 5 / materialistic/ competitive system and people have adapted, NOW DEAL WITH THE RESULTS OF YOUR ACTIONS! Women can't be (sweet and lovely) when the harsh reality of rent, bills, food,medicine, crime, rape, abuse and jerks all around the corner everyday yet you post pictures of women minding their own business to survive instead OF LOOKING AT YOU in the streets and actually get pissed you are not the center of attention! WAH! WAH! WHAT A DELUSIONAL PRICK YOU ARE !

3. You defend nice guys and mention over and over again how women love rude alpha men. I personally don't feel attracted to a man that act like a douche, center of attention or being rude for no reason. I don't know which women in her right mind would run after a guy that subtly disrespect her or has 1000 other women after him. On the other hand, the so called nice guys have been the most cruel assholes I have met in my life.
The nerds and geeks, the sensitive musician, the romantic poet, the spiritual dude all of these guys were the equivalent of a bulldozer driving over my spines. First of all the profile of this man is highly bitter, elusive, delusional, and difficult to get to know. They play games with your mind and there's no way to know what they f***ing want. The nice guy has been alone for a long time and when he gets a good girl he treats her like absolute crap just to get back at all those that rejected him.

In fact all men have gotten meaner and meaner and that has nothing to do with feminism . I have been insulted on the street and called bad names by these so called "gentlemen" I dress decently and never had a boyfriend in Miami, Florida as men are always secretly thinking you are a bitch instead of getting to know you personally. If you don't drink, dance like an animal and have casual sex they don't want to know more about you, so I find it ironic guys at happier Abroad want their virginal princesses but in real life reject them? Common now!

I am hispanic and I'm starting to understand why American women are the way they are. Just look at how men treat them, like disposable trash no matter what they do or how much of a lady she is, it's the same everywhere! I'm 26 now and I lost hope finding a man that I can respect, adore and love because none of the guys I have met wanted to do so in the first place...

You can't pretend to like women and be with them posting this self righteous crap on forums everyday! Women can see right through it and know you have nothing more to offer than your penis!

Why are you asking for women to cook, clean and be sweet when you can't even be what you are looking for? What the hell do you offer a woman when she's down or going through a hard time?

All the pictures of supermodels you post here is the classical ( I look like a 5 but deserve a 10) male mindset. I never workout but I want a thin women with curves on the right places. I never dress decently but my women better dress like a goddess! I slept around all my life but my girl better be f***ing innocent! WHAT A BUNCH OF UNFAIR CRAP! There are millions of good girls probably in your own damn neighborhood but you are too blind to see them as you want none of the work of an actual relationship! Get it right and stop being a delusional douche. End of story!
You're a hypocrite get off your high hoarse bitch. Guys don't treat bitches like this with respect. Put her in her place. Trying to use shame tactics as a usual stupid feminazi would. You're more masculine than half the guys here. I bet this bitch can eat twice as much as me and has been around the block and who knows how much cock got stuffed in their. Makes me want to throw up. Then has the nerve to attempt to shame us. hahaha

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 » April 1st, 2014, 7:54 am

Let me guess daddy walked out on you. Your mom was there but she was to messed up to raise you proper. You slept around with idiots now you're bitter and blaming the men you should be crawling to us begging us to be with you instead of all this non sense ranting bullshit, and such a turn off it is. No wodner your exes hit it and quit it. Who wouldn't? Maybe you should just get a dog or a cat. They won't hit it and quit it when they are tired of your mcdonalds breath and complaining. Heck I'd even put up with the mcdonalds breath if you had a tad of humility and dumped the pride. Where does your feminazi tom boy pride get you anyway? Want a good happy relationship go and get an exorcism first (trust me you need it) then humble yourself and talk to those silent type guys you usually consider losers and over look. They would make you happy. Not good enough I know you'll never learn. Just quit on men then. Your only chance in relationship is with another woman. Something you secretly desire obviously.