German Women are Rubbish

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Ghettomoregeschädigter
Freshman Poster

German Women are Rubbish

Post by Ghettomoregeschädigter »

A warning to all, German Women are picky and will only show interest if you are in her clique and/or satisfy her perception of an physically ideal partner . Do not bother if you do not satisfy these requirements. Particularly the young ones have become self-sufficient where they do not need any man anymore, unless you rich, beautiful and /or famous. Feminism has won in Germany!
Ghettomoregeschädigter
Freshman Poster

Any experiences or stories of fellow daters with German chicks would be appreciated... Thanks ! :roll:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: German Women are Rubbish

Post by zboy1 »

Ghettomoregeschädigter wrote:A warning to all, German Women are picky and will only show interest if you are in her clique and/or satisfy her perception of an physically ideal partner . Do not bother if you do not satisfy these requirements. Particularly the young ones have become self-sufficient where they do not need any man anymore, unless you rich, beautiful and /or famous. Feminism has won in Germany!
Yes, the times that I visited Germany, I noticed this as well; German girls are beautiful, no doubt--but there's a sense of arrogance and entitlement about them, that I can't get my finger across...Still, their much better than American women by a mile, though. Plus, some German girls love Black , Arab and Asian men as well (much more so than American women, I noticed).
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

zboy1 wrote:
Ghettomoregeschädigter wrote:A warning to all, German Women are picky and will only show interest if you are in her clique and/or satisfy her perception of an physically ideal partner . Do not bother if you do not satisfy these requirements. Particularly the young ones have become self-sufficient where they do not need any man anymore, unless you rich, beautiful and /or famous. Feminism has won in Germany!
Yes, the times that I visited Germany, I noticed this as well; German girls are beautiful, no doubt--but there's a sense of arrogance and entitlement about them, that I can't get my finger across...Still, their much better than American women by a mile, though. Plus, some German girls love Black , Arab and Asian men as well (much more so than American women, I noticed).
It's not just German women. It's the whole German people. There's a sense of cultural arrogance and superiority. They never really got over that "Aryan superiority" complex. I've worked with German engineers and they believe everything German, from their beer to weinerschnitzel to engineering, is superior to anything else. The German woman have the same attitude. I've found German women to be more stubborn, arrogant and rigid-minded and anal than American women.
Ghettomoregeschädigter
Freshman Poster

The younger dudes seem to be more even keeled than the woman. They older ones have been ok for me so far overall. There were some arrogant twats but i usually just ignored them. But with the chicks its a different story. I have had no luck with these German chicks. For the most part they truly want a "Joachim Küchler" type, athletic, white, tall, with the a similar cultural background. I have never dated a European chick before but i would like to experience it. Preferably non-western.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Halwick wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
It's not just German women. It's the whole German people. There's a sense of cultural arrogance and superiority. They never really got over that "Aryan superiority" complex. I've worked with German engineers and they believe everything German, from their beer to weinerschnitzel to engineering, is superior to anything else. The German woman have the same attitude. I've found German women to be more stubborn, arrogant and rigid-minded and anal than American women.
Germans are some of the smartest people in the world.