Why do so many Middle Eastern people harbor such racism?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Why do so many Middle Eastern people harbor such racism?

Post by Temprano26 »

I met a girl from Bangladesh in November and asked her out for what would be the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. Her heart was pounding rapidly as I kissed her. The last time I saw her in person I gave her a shoulder massage as I kissed her neck and at some point she texted me that her family was too conservative to approve of us being together. We were supposed to meet and talk about it but the last text I got from her was she couldn't meet me because something came up. I haven't heard from her since then. Maybe her mother found out and she is grounded from her phone or she is on a plane back to Bangladesh. I don't know. Whatever it is I am trying to let it go and focus on building my own life but I have to wait for my massage license to come in. Now I am just dealing with an on and off depression. Unlike in Latin America, women from the Middle East don't seem used to a man kissing them or openly expressing affection. That is why it feels so great to liberate somebody from their cultural boundaries. Also this girl is just easier to please than American women. She didn't treat our date like it was a job interview. We loved each other's company. It was a natural thing.
If she wants to talk I'll talk to her but I am not going to pester her with 75 text messages. I would just like to have one more day with her.

The good news is that the next generation will grow up less racist than their parents. They live in the United States and a white guy appeals to them just like dark-skinned females appeal to me. Exotic and mysterious is more interesting than people we have been around our entire lives. In the future people will be less afraid of people who are different than them and they will not teach their kids fear and ignorance. For right now though we have to deal with a society of people afraid of Americans but don't mind collecting a paycheck here.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do so many Middle Eastern people harbor such racism?

Post by nicho12 »

Temprano26 wrote:I met a girl from Bangladesh in November and asked her out for what would be the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. Her heart was pounding rapidly as I kissed her. The last time I saw her in person I gave her a shoulder massage as I kissed her neck and at some point she texted me that her family was too conservative to approve of us being together. We were supposed to meet and talk about it but the last text I got from her was she couldn't meet me because something came up. I haven't heard from her since then. Maybe her mother found out and she is grounded from her phone or she is on a plane back to Bangladesh. I don't know. Whatever it is I am trying to let it go and focus on building my own life but I have to wait for my massage license to come in. Now I am just dealing with an on and off depression. Unlike in Latin America, women from the Middle East don't seem used to a man kissing them or openly expressing affection. That is why it feels so great to liberate somebody from their cultural boundaries. Also this girl is just easier to please than American women. She didn't treat our date like it was a job interview. We loved each other's company. It was a natural thing.
If she wants to talk I'll talk to her but I am not going to pester her with 75 text messages. I would just like to have one more day with her.

The good news is that the next generation will grow up less racist than their parents. They live in the United States and a white guy appeals to them just like dark-skinned females appeal to me. Exotic and mysterious is more interesting than people we have been around our entire lives. In the future people will be less afraid of people who are different than them and they will not teach their kids fear and ignorance. For right now though we have to deal with a society of people afraid of Americans but don't mind collecting a paycheck here.
How sure are you that they'll grow up less racist, America's days are numbered, I can't see it surviving more than 10 to 15 years without breaking up in into smaller countries
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Unfortunately, I agree with Nicho12: America's glory days are long gone...
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Nicho, I have met two girls from Bangladesh that saw me with no preconceived notions. They liked me from the start and they listened to me with a blank slate. Same with me. Their daughters are more tolerant of diversity than their parents.

And yeah, America is going down the drain which is why I am always talking to foreign women. They are our only chance.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do so many Middle Eastern people harbor such racism?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Temprano26 wrote:I met a girl from Bangladesh in November and asked her out for what would be the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. Her heart was pounding rapidly as I kissed her. The last time I saw her in person I gave her a shoulder massage as I kissed her neck and at some point she texted me that her family was too conservative to approve of us being together. We were supposed to meet and talk about it but the last text I got from her was she couldn't meet me because something came up. I haven't heard from her since then. Maybe her mother found out and she is grounded from her phone or she is on a plane back to Bangladesh. I don't know. Whatever it is I am trying to let it go and focus on building my own life but I have to wait for my massage license to come in. Now I am just dealing with an on and off depression. Unlike in Latin America, women from the Middle East don't seem used to a man kissing them or openly expressing affection. That is why it feels so great to liberate somebody from their cultural boundaries. Also this girl is just easier to please than American women. She didn't treat our date like it was a job interview. We loved each other's company. It was a natural thing.

You should try to study geography a tad better; the Middle East is West Asia, but it's not popularly known as that. Bangladesh is in South Asia.

Mind you: it's always a travesty whenever FW do that. I had that happen to me with a Chinese girl that I was dating in York/Toronto; her mother, who lived in northern Chinese province, eventually found out what I looked like and said that I will never amount to anything. At the time, I didn't have any money, but I was getting by in Toronto, and dressed like a emcee/rapper all the time. So since her mother sounded off the death knell like that, she and I broke up and stopped knockin' boots. I miss her hairy sweet magpie dried-out jheryl curl looking p.ussy hair. Asian women have some of the prettiest va.ginas on the planet.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Temprano26 wrote:Nicho, I have met two girls from Bangladesh that saw me with no preconceived notions. They liked me from the start and they listened to me with a blank slate. Same with me. Their daughters are more tolerant of diversity than their parents.

And yeah, America is going down the drain which is why I am always talking to foreign women. They are our only chance.
I understand, of course they're exceptions to every rule, some families in Bangladesh are very tolerant but most are not. The reason why it will take a long time for these kids to become more tolerant is because most of them grow up in strong families with the father and mother at home or in tight communities where they teach them strong values and to value their culture and they're less exposed to Hollywood brainwashing. That's the way it used to be 60 years ago in America, kids grew up in very close families and there'fore were taught to be intolerant of people who were different from them and Hollywood was much less powerful in those days, but nowadays, Most American kids grow up in dysfunctional families with just one parent or even no parent at all, the state raises them and they're programmed by T.V from the time they're born so that's why people in America are more open to different cultures because they grow up in a diverse environment but people around the world don't have that opportunity and that's why they're paranoid of different people.

But the good thing is that, once you get one of those Bangladesh girls and the family like you, she will treat you like a man with all the respect that you deserve and you will be the happiest man on the planet because they're raised in a Patriarchy culture
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

So maybe Hollywood had something to do with making a more tolerant society?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

And Bangladesi families probably will never like or accept me because they hate white people and cannot see beyond that.

Maybe a few generations from now but certainly not now.