Video Explains How Western Women Are Destroying Themselves

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video Explains How Western Women Are Destroying Themselves

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this guys video where he explains precisely how western women are destroying themselves.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@JamesBond from CHI City,

THank you, guy. :-D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video of his where he explains why foreign women are far superior to American women. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video from him describing his experiences with white American women.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another rant from Pacific where he get's more "specific" regarding why he dislikes American women so much. It is very entertaining, check it out. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGWnZrQk ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another insightful video from Pacific where he goes into detail regarding young white women in America. He goes off on a religious rant towards the end of the video but the beginning of the video is where he gives some of his experiences he's had with young, white single women in America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfScyvNK ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]