Problems with women in America..try not to laugh..

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Problems with women in America..try not to laugh..

Post by DanielleNguyen »

1.) Have you seen the internet lately or face book. Girls be so quick to upload those naked pictures of themselves. Get a diploma dang it. I was one of 89 students out of 150 to graduate. It wasn't that hard. Also don't you know that crap can be shared. Good luck finding a husband or you know not embarrassing your children.

2.) Pictures in the bathroom. Surely you have seen the girls who take pictures in the bathroom. I honestly don't get that one. Be sure to shine those windows with window cleaner before hand ladies.

3.) Ladies be posting about their boyfriends on facebook all day. Bitch I don't give a damn that your boyfriend bought you a bagel.

4.) They claim omg I didn't mean to cheat. What was that 45 minutes you spent with him one long ass accident.

5.) Everything's fake. I mean fake eyelashes are ok but some of the women out there look like they bought to take flight if they blink too fast.

6.) The moms always look nice, but their kids look like they barely survived a tornado. If I go out in public my baby is going look nice and clean.

7.) Attractive females are always insecure. The heavy set females walk around like their hot shit. Also some are violent.

8.) If you get dumped don't speak to their family or their friends. They dumped you too.

9.) Mad over everything. SERIOUSLY. I gave a bandaid to a ladies husband once and she accused me of sleeping with him. O.o

10.) smoker teeth..and well looking old. I take pride in my skin and teeth but a good amount of american women are on drugs.

11.) Heavy weight. I have seen many huge/big women. I mean I look like a teenager compared to them. However, next to my asian mother in law I feel normal. Same height and petite like me. It oddly made me happy.

12.) OMG AMERICAN COSPLAY!!!!! I mean Asian women make it look so easy and actually sexy. No I am not bisexual but when you see a asian cosplay 9 out of ten it is correct and awesome. When a American woman cosplays it's like fitting a fat whale into a bikini most of the time. Not all the time. I cosplay for Halloween and do pretty well.

13.)Dating profiles usually included frizzed out hair and profanity and over confidence and pride. Whatever happened to would you like coffee sometime.

14.) Never let you play X BOX. I mean I love watching my husband play his PS3. Though there have been times something jumps out and I scream then we're both laughing. Ladies let your men play their games after work. It can be interesting.

15.) Perfectionist is what they expect to find in their husbands.

16.) Most are like door knobs everyones had a turn.

17.) Two faced...not literally. They will be all nice to you to your face then stab you in the back later. Figuritively.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Problems with women in America..try not to laugh..

Post by nicho12 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:1.) Have you seen the internet lately or face book. Girls be so quick to upload those naked pictures of themselves. Get a diploma dang it. I was one of 89 students out of 150 to graduate. It wasn't that hard. Also don't you know that crap can be shared. Good luck finding a husband or you know not embarrassing your children.

2.) Pictures in the bathroom. Surely you have seen the girls who take pictures in the bathroom. I honestly don't get that one. Be sure to shine those windows with window cleaner before hand ladies.

3.) Ladies be posting about their boyfriends on facebook all day. Bitch I don't give a damn that your boyfriend bought you a bagel.

4.) They claim omg I didn't mean to cheat. What was that 45 minutes you spent with him one long a** accident.

5.) Everything's fake. I mean fake eyelashes are ok but some of the women out there look like they bought to take flight if they blink too fast.

6.) The moms always look nice, but their kids look like they barely survived a tornado. If I go out in public my baby is going look nice and clean.

7.) Attractive females are always insecure. The heavy set females walk around like their hot shit. Also some are violent.

8.) If you get dumped don't speak to their family or their friends. They dumped you too.

9.) Mad over everything. SERIOUSLY. I gave a bandaid to a ladies husband once and she accused me of sleeping with him. O.o

10.) smoker teeth..and well looking old. I take pride in my skin and teeth but a good amount of American women are on drugs.

11.) Heavy weight. I have seen many huge/big women. I mean I look like a teenager compared to them. However, next to my asian mother in law I feel normal. Same height and petite like me. It oddly made me happy.

12.) OMG American COSPLAY!!!!! I mean Asian women make it look so easy and actually sexy. No I am not bisexual but when you see a asian cosplay 9 out of ten it is correct and awesome. When a American woman cosplays it's like fitting a fat whale into a bikini most of the time. Not all the time. I cosplay for Halloween and do pretty well.

13.)Dating profiles usually included frizzed out hair and profanity and over confidence and pride. Whatever happened to would you like coffee sometime.

14.) Never let you play X BOX. I mean I love watching my husband play his PS3. Though there have been times something jumps out and I scream then we're both laughing. Ladies let your men play their games after work. It can be interesting.

15.) Perfectionist is what they expect to find in their husbands.

16.) Most are like door knobs everyones had a turn.

17.) Two faced...not literally. They will be all nice to you to your face then stab you in the back later. Figuritively.
Sometimes I don't blame American women for being the way they're, it's because they grew up in a toxic environment, and on another hand, they're women, they're somethings that females do because they're female and it's their nature. It's not just American women who may stub you in the back but all women of this world, it's a female trait
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well I try to be honest. I try to trust and when you get that knife in the back im always like dafuq just happened.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Most of the time when I go out I hear women talking about other women because that other woman is not there. They have these bitchy scowls on their faces and they treat me like I don't exist. This is why it is not fun going out anymore.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

exactly. Thats why you should just walk away or try to change topic. I stick to topics like my children, places around the world and events.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I do walk away but nobody wants to go out somewhere just to walk away from people. There comes a point I have to walk away from the whole area.